Uttaranchal University Dehradun Admission & Fee Structure for BSc, BTech, BBA, Ranking, Eligibility
Uttaranchal University Dehradun Admission is a small group of professional institutes, offering quality education with career-oriented programs. Uttaranchal University was founded in the year 2013. The polished goodwill and well-maintained placement rate of the Uttaranchal University had been a career builder for a majority of students.
For Free Counselling, Register Now
Uttaranchal University Dehradun Admission: Highlights
|Approved By||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), University Grant Commission (UGC) & Bar Council of India (BCI)|
|Institutes of UU||Law college of Dehradun, Uttaranchal Institute of Technology & Uttaranchal Institute of Management.|
|Specialized in offering courses||Law, Information Technology, Engineering, Business Management & Applied Sciences.|
|Located in||Dehradun (Spread in 30 Acres of Lush Green Campus)|
|Infrastructure Quality||World-class infrastructure with modern laboratories consisting of modern tech and equipment|
Uttaranchal University Dehradun Admission 2021-22
Uttaranchal University Dehradun Admission is done based on examination and entrance exam scores. University conducts its own entrance exam name as UUEE. UUEE score is taken based on counseling and students are called to the university campus only. As the university offers many courses in different streams students can make better choices. It is to be noted that students have to meet the criteria of admission procedure which is as follows:
- To take admission in a diploma in engineering, students need to have a valid score of Joint Engineering Examination for Polytechnic (JEEP).
- Admission for BSc, BBA, B.Com, BA, BHM, LLB, and Integrated LLB in Uttaranchal University is done based on merit in the qualifying examination.
- Uttaranchal University admission to B.Pharm and D.Pharm is followed by the counseling done based on the UUEE score.
- A valid GATE score is needed for admission to the M.tech examination
- For MBA admission candidates need to have a valid score in CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ XAT examination.
- Admission to LLM, MSc, MCA admission at PG level is done based on merit in the entrance examination.
- Admission to the Ph.D. program is based on UUEE followed by an interview round. Students who have cleared JRF/ UGC NET/ CSIR NET/ GATE/ SLET/ MPhil are exempted from UUEE 2021. However, one has to appear in the round of interviews conducted by the admission committee.
How to Apply?
Step 1- First, download the Registration Form.
Step 2- Fill the complete form and attach the required documents.
Step 3- Pay the Registration Fee of Rs. 1200/- in Cash/ DD in favor of Uttaranchal University, which is payable at Dehradun.
Step 4- Send your filled form and fee to the Admission Cell, Uttaranchal University Arcadia Grant, PO- Chandanwari, Prem Nagar, Dehradun- 248007, Uttarakhand (India).
For Free Counselling, Register Now
Uttaranchal University Admission Online Application Form 2021-22
For Online Application Form: Apply Now
Uttaranchal University application form is on the site, Candidates can follow the below steps to filling the form -
- Candidates are advised to make sure of the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
- The exam consists of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- The duration of the examination is 2 hours.
- There is no negative marking.
- Northeastern candidates can apply for all the courses offered by the university
- JEE Main rank will also be valid for the UUEE application form.
For Admission Help Call @09717134336
For Free Counselling, Register Now
For Direct Admission Inquiry Call us @09717134336
Uttaranchal University affiliations are-
- University Grants Commission
- Association of Indian Universities
- Bar Council of India
- All India Council for Technical Education
- Pharmacy Council of India
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Uttaranchal University Dehradun Fee Structure
Below is the list of Uttaranchal University Dehradun Fee Structure & Courses 2021-22 with the detailed fee structure. Explore the course and feel free to take assistance at @09717134336
Watch Video for Uttaranchal University Dehradun Admission, Courses, Eligibility, Reviews & Fees Details
List Of Uttaranchal University Dehradun Course with Fee Structure 2021-22
Uttaranchal University Admission to BTech, B.Pharm, BBA, BCA, BSc., BHM, and LLB Courses
Uttaranchal University is one of the famous and most opted universities by the students after the 12th. It offers many UG courses in different specializations. For admission to the UG courses, students need to pass class 12th in a relevant subject or stream. For admission in any of the UG courses candidates have to score a minimum of 50%. For Uttaranchal University B.tech Admission will be done based on JEE Main/UUEE followed by an interview ). For the rest of the bachelor’s courses, the selection is done based on merit in the last qualifying examination. For admission to B.Pharm and D.Pharm is done based on UUEE.
Uttaranchal University Admission to MBA, MSc, MCA and LLM, and M.Tech Courses
Uttaranchal University also offers various PG-level courses. To apply for PG courses candidates need to possess a graduation degree in a relevant field. The eligibility criterion to apply for admission is that candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% marks. Uttaranchal University MBA and M.Tech admission are done based on the score of CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT and GATE ( M.Tech). Candidates applying to LLM must be below 30 years of age ( general category) or 35 years of age. 40% seats are reserved for Uttarakhand domicile while 10% of seats are reserved for NRI candidates and the rest for All India candidates.
Uttaranchal University Admission to Ph.D. Course 2021-22
The university offers a Ph.D. course in various specializations. For Ph.D. candidates need to score a minimum of 60% to 75% marks in Masters Degree. Work experience of 15 years in a relevant field can also apply for Ph.D. The admission will be followed by a round of interviews and must have a valid score of UUEE/GATE/SLET/UGC NET/CSIR NET.
Uttaranchal University Dehradun Diploma Courses Admission 2021-22
Uttaranchal University offers a diploma program in different streams. To get admission candidates to need to be 10th passed out with a minimum of 50% marks. An applicant can also apply for lateral entry after the 12th. Candidates who have cleared JEEP will be given direct admission. 40% of seats are reserved for the management quota.
For Admission Inquiry Whatsapp @9717134336
You may also be interested in:
For Free Counselling, Register Now
Uttaranchal University Dehradun Online Registration (Step By Step)
The process to register online includes these steps. Follow them carefully and you'll be a successfully registered candidate in no time.
- An online application form will be found on the official website of Uttaranchal University. In that form, you'll be required to fill in your basic information like Your Full Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, DOB, Gender, Mobile No, Email-ID, Password & a simpleCaptcha to finalize the entire form.
- Now click on the Sign-Up button.
- A confirmation mail with an activation link of your online registered account will be sent to your E-Mail account.
- Clicking on that link will activate your online registered account and redirect you to the online registration page.
- Now, log-in from the registered candidate portal through that page and enter your further required details to complete the application & registration process as per the instructions mentioned there.
- Now click on the Submit button to finish your process.
- You can pay your registration fees via CC Avenue online secure payment gateway, Demand Draft, RTGS, NEFT, or Direct Deposit to Dena Bank.
- Keep your payment details ready and secure, which may be your Credit Card, Debit Card, Demand Draft, or Internet Banking.
- A total sum of INR 1,250 will be charged from the applicant, in which INR 1,200 is the Application Fee & INR 50 is included in it.
- Once the payment and registration form of the applicant is confirmed, he/she will receive the fee receipt on his/her registered e-mail account.
- Receiving the final fee receipt means, that the registration process is completed successfully. Now you are free to take out the printout of your fee receipt.
Uttaranchal University Dehradun Admission Offline Registration Process
This section is all about to guide you through the Uttaranchal University Admission Procedure. You can either apply through the online mode or offline mode. Both modes are readily available, just read & follow the below-mentioned steps carefully.
- Download the Registration Form of the particular course you are applying for, from the official website of Uttaranchal University.
- Fill the required information correctly in the downloaded form and attach a registration fee worth INR 1,200 either in cash or in DD, drawn in the favor of Uttaranchal University but payable at Dehradun.
- After this, send your form with your attached registration fee to this address: Admission Cell, Uttaranchal University Arcadia Grant, PO-Chandanwari, Prem Nagar, Dehradun-248007 Uttarakhand (India).
Uttaranchal University Reservation Criteria 2021-22
Seats in Uttaranchal College are reserved based on certain percentage criteria...
|All India Candidates||50%|
Why Choose Uttaranchal University Dehradun?
- The institution has specifically designed a syllabus covering all the requirements of the professional world.
- A large number of Multi-Disciplinary study programs.
- The university has international collaborations with the University of Prince Edwards Island, Canada, Ufa State Petroleum Technological University Russia, and many more.
- Well placed alumni working in reputed national and international MNC's, as scientists in ISRO, Judges, lawyers in the supreme court, high court, and district around the country.
- Research-driven University.
- World-class learning with smart class, centralized and digital library, and series of the computer center.
- Healthy Learning under experienced and knowledgeable faculties.
What is Uttaranchal University?
Uttaranchal University Entrance Examination or UUEE is a university-level examination managed by Uttaranchal University (UU) for admission in UG and PG courses for Engineering, law, etc. stream.
How To Apply For Uttaranchal University Application Form
- Application mode can be online as well as offline.
- The application fee is INR 1200 + INR 50
- Students need to sign up by clicking on "Sign Up".
- A confirmation mail will be sent to the E-mail ID along with the activation registration link.
- Clicking the activation will redirect you to online registration.
- Login through with all the details and fill in all the details.
- Click on the registration details.
- One can pay registration form through payment gateway, demand draft, NEFT, RTGS, Direct deposit to Dena bank.
- Keep the payment details ready through Credit Card/ debit card/ internet banking/ demand draft/ NEFT/ RTGS/ Direct payment into a bank account.
Uttaranchal University Dehradun Admit Card 2021-22
- Admit Card for Uttaranchal University 2021-22 will be released in the last week of April.
- Admit cards will be posted to the candidate's address mentioned in the application form.
- Documents will have all the details related to the test taker and the exam day.
- If candidates are unable to produce hall tickets on the exam day that will be resulted in the cancellation of the exam.
- Candidates are supposed to produce original photo ID proof along with its photocopy at the center.
- Keep all the documents and admit cards safe till the time admission is confirmed.
Uttaranchal University General Exam Pattern
Candidates applying for UUEE must be aware of the exam pattern which is as follows:
- Exam Duration: The exam would be last for two hrs.
- Question type: Multiple choice questions would be asked in UUEE 2021-22.
- Maximum Question: 100 questions.
- 1 mark for each right answer and no negative marking for incorrect and unanswered questions.
- Note – The syllabus depends on the course to course and will be set from 11th and 12th PCM.
Uttaranchal University Counselling
- Check here each point related to the Uttaranchal University counseling.
- Based on marks acquired by candidates, they would be called for counseling that will be held offline.
- The dates will be sorted among UG and PG courses on different dates.
- The selection process will as per university norms.
- Candidates need to bring their original documents at the time of counseling.
- Candidates who have applied based on the 12th examination and JEE Main will be called after the result announcement of 12th and JEE Main.
- After the documents, the verification will be done, and the admission letter will be duly signed by the principal.
For Free Counselling, Register Now
List Of Documents Required At The Time Of Counselling
- 10th pass marks sheet/ certificate.
- 12th pass mark sheet/ certificate
- Graduation/ post-graduation or equivalent Marksheet (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Graduation/ post-graduation or equivalent result sheet.
- Medical Fitness certificate issued by CMO
- One colored photograph of guardian/parents.
- Six colored photographs of the candidate.
- Domicile certificate (only for candidates from Uttarakhand )
- Migration Certificate/ TC
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Gap certificate affidavit if any
- JEE Main/ CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CLAT/ Score rank/ rank card
Uttaranchal University Dehradun Result
- Candidates who have qualified for UUEE 2021-22 will be able to view their results on the official website.
- The result will be declared in May 2021-22.
- Visit the official website and enter the name and roll number.
- Based on the score, candidates will be called for the counseling session.
What Are The Uttaranchal University Dehradun Eligibility Criteria?
If students are willing to apply for Uttaranchal University Dehradun then they have to meet the course eligibility criteria.
Students Applying For B.Tech or B.Sc. or B.Sc (Hons) Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics Courses
- Intermediate graduate i.e. passed the 12th or equivalent exam a recognized board.
- Physics, chemistry, and maths are mandatory subjects to have in class 12th.
- For general and OBC candidates, the minimum % required is 50% which is 45% for SC/ ST
MBA Full Time
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 50% marks are required at graduation level.
- Valid score of CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ MAT
B.A. LLB (Hons) or BBA LLB (Hons) Courses
- Intermediate or graduate from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 45% marks
- The age limit should be more than 20 years for the general category and 22 years for SC/ ST/ OBC.
For LLB (Hons) Courses
- Candidates must have passed graduation degrees in any discipline from a recognized board.
- Candidates of 20 years for the general category and 22 years for SC/ ST/ OBC
For B.SC. IT and B.Sc. Course
- Candidates have to clear 12th from a recognized board.
- Must have passed from the science stream.
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination with Mathematics as the main subject.
For Free Counselling, Register Now
Uttaranchal University Dehradun Placement 2021-22
The institution provides a quality placement and has a separate training and placement cell which is responsible for setting the best career for the students. It organizes many workshops, industrial visits, and summer internships that prepare students for the professional world. The university has good listening with the top recruiters who visit the campus every year. Uttaranchal University Career depends on the Placement of the university and the performance of the students. Some top-notch companies visited for placements are Infosys, Dell, Ashok Leyland, Tech Mahindra Ltd., Axis Bank, and many more. You can read about the Uttaranchal University Dehradun Placement here.
Facilities In Uttaranchal University Dehradun
Uttaranchal University Dehradun provides many facilities within the campus so that students can get comfortable with the environment. The institution has the following facilities:
- Computer Labs
- Book Loan Facility
For Any Query Connect Whatsapp @09717134336
FAQs About Uttranchal University Dehradun
Q.1. How Can I get Admission to Uttaranchal University?
Ans. Admission will get through an entrance examination called UUEE or through the merit in the qualifying examination that depends on course to course.
Q.2. Is Uttaranchal University is a government University?
Ans. Yes State Government University, Uttaranchal University is a deemed university by the State government of Uttarakhand.
Q.3. How is Uttaranchal University for MBA?
Ans. Uttaranchal University for MBA offers many specializations. It offers courses which offer graduates good jobs many other work opportunities in many other famous organizations.
|Doon Business School Dehradun||Apply Online|
|Graphic Era Hill University Dehradun||Apply Online|
|Graphic Era University Dehradun||Apply Online|
|roorkee college of engineering||Apply Online|
|upes dehradun||Apply Online|
|Doon PG College of Agriculture Science and Technology Dehradun||Apply Online|
|Himgiri ZEE University Dehradun||Apply Online|
|dolphin pg institute dehradun||Apply Online|
|motherhood university roorkee||Apply Online|
|RIT Roorkee||Apply Online|
|ram institute of hotel management dehradun||Apply Online|
|kukreja institute of hotel management Dehradun||Apply Online|
|DBS PG College Dehradun 2021||Apply Online|
|coer College roorkee fee structure||Apply Online|
|Doon Group of Colleges Dehradun||Apply Online|
|Quantum University Roorkee||Apply Online|
|shivalik college of engineering dehradun||Apply Online|
|himalayan institute of technology dehradun admission||Apply Online|
|DIT University Dehradun||Apply Online|
|Uttarakhand Technical University Dehradun||Apply Online|
|dav pg college dehradun||Apply Online|