Uttaranchal University Dehradun Admission 2020-21, Courses & Fees, Application Form
For Free Counselling, Register Now
Uttaranchal University is a small group of professional institutes, offering quality education with career-oriented programs. Uttaranchal University was founded in the year 2002. The polished goodwill and well-maintained placement rate of the Uttaranchal University had been a career builder for a majority of students. Uttaranchal University affiliations are-
- University Grants Commission
- Association of Indian Universities
- Bar Council of India
- All India Council for Technical Education
- Pharmacy Council of India
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research
List Of Uttaranchal University Course with Fees 2020
Here are some informative facts about Uttaranchal University (Dehradun):-
|Approved By||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), University Grant Commission (UGC) & Bar Council of India (BCI)|
|Institutes of UU||Law college of Dehradun, Uttaranchal Institute of Technology & Uttaranchal Institute of Management.|
|Specialized in offering courses||Law, Information Technology, Engineering, Business Management & Applied Sciences.|
|Located in||Dehradun (Spread in 30 Acres of Lush Green Campus)|
|Infrastructure Quality||World-class infrastructure with modern laboratories consisting of modern tech and equipment|
Uttaranchal University Admission 2020-21
Uttaranchal University Admission is done on the basis of examination and entrance exam scores. University conducts its own entrance exam name as UUEE. UUEE score is taken on the basis of counseling and students are called at the Univerisity campus only. As the university offers many courses in different streams students are able to make better choices. It is to be noted that students have to meet the criteria of admission procedure which is as follows:
- To take admission in diploma in engineering, students need to have a valid score of Joint Engineering Examination for Polytechnic (JEEP).
- Admission for B.Sc., BBA, B.Com, BA, BHM, LLB and Integrated LLB in Uttaranchal University is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
- Uttaranchal University admission to B.Pharm and D.Pharm is followed by the counseling done on the basis of the UUEE score.
- The valid GATE score is needed for admission to M.tech examination
- For MBA admission candidates need to have a valid score in CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT examination.
- Admission to LLM, M.Sc., M.C.A. admission at PG level is done on the basis of merit in the entrance examination.
- Admission to the Ph.D. program is based on UUEE followed by an interview round. Students who have cleared JRF/UGC NET/CSIR NET/GATE /SLET/M. Phil is exempted from UUEE 2020. However, one has to appear in the round of interviews conducted by the admission committee.
How to Apply-
Step 1- First, download the Registration Form.
Step 2- Fill the complete form and attach the required documents.
Step 3- Pay the Registration Fee of Rs. 1200/- in Cash/DD in favor of Uttaranchal University, which is payable at Dehradun.
Step 4- Send your filled form and fee to the Admission Cell, Uttaranchal University Arcadia Grant, PO- Chandanwari, Prem Nagar, Dehradun- 248007, Uttarakhand (India).
Uttaranchal University Application Form 2020-2021
For Application Form:Apply Now
Uttaranchal University application form is on the site, Candidates can follow below steps to filling the form -
- Candidates are advised to make sure the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
- The exam consists of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- The duration of the examination is 2 hours.
- There is no negative marking.
- The result for UUEE 2020 would be out in the last week of May 2019.
- Northeastern candidates can apply for all the courses offered by the university
- JEE Main rank will also be valid for the UUEE application form.
For Admission Help Call @09717134336
List Of Uttaranchal University Course with Fees 2020
Uttaranchal University Entrance Exam Dates
|Initial date online registration||October 18th, 2019|
|Last date||April 11th, 2020|
|UUEE 2019 exam date||April 18th, 2020|
|Result of examination||2nd week May 2020|
|Counselling||Last week of May 2020|
2nd week of June 2020
Uttaranchal University Admission to B.Tech, B. Pharm, BBA, B.C.A, B.Sc., BHM, and LLB Courses
Uttaranchal University is one of the famous and most opted universities by the students after the 12th. It offers many UG courses in different specializations. For admission to the UG courses, students need to pass class 12th in a relevant subject or stream. For admission in any of the UG courses candidates have to score a minimum of 50%. For Uttaranchal University B.tech Admission will be done on the basis of JEE Main/UUEE followed by an interview ). For the rest of the bachelor’s courses, the selection is done on the basis of merit in the last qualifying examination. For admission to B.Pharm and D.Pharm is done on the basis of UUEE.
Uttaranchal University Admission to MBA, M.Sc, MCA and LLM and M.Tech Courses
Uttaranchal University also offers various PG level courses. To apply for PG courses candidates need to possess a graduation degree in a relevant field. The eligibility criterion to apply for admission is that candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% marks. Uttaranchal University MBA and M.Tech admission are done on the basis of the score of CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT and GATE ( M.Tech). Candidate applying to LLM must be below 30 years of age ( general category) or 35 years of age. 40% seats are reserved for Uttarakhand domicile while 10% of seats are reserved for NRI candidates and rest for All India candidates.
Uttaranchal University Admission to Ph.D. Course
The university offers a Ph.D. course in various specializations. For Ph.D. candidates need to score a minimum of 60% to 75% marks in Masters Degree. Work experience of 15 years in a relevant field can also apply for Ph.D. The admission will be followed by a round of interviews and must have a valid score of UUEE/GATE/SLET/UGC NET/CSIR NET.
Uttaranchal University Dehradun Diploma Courses Admission 2020
Uttaranchal University offers a diploma program in different streams. To get admission candidates to need to be 10th passed out with a minimum of 50% marks. An applicant can also apply for lateral entry after the 12th. Candidates who have cleared JEEP will be given direct admission. 40% of seats are reserved for management quota.
For Admission Inquiry Whatsapp @9717134336
Uttaranchal University Dehradun Online Registration (Step By Step)
The process to register online includes these steps. Follow them carefully and you'll be a successfully registered candidate in no time.
- An online application form will be found on the official website of Uttaranchal University. In that form, you'll be required to fill your basic information like Your Full Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, DOB, Gender, Mobile No, Email-ID, Password & a simpleCaptcha to finalize the entire form.
- Now click on the Sign-Up button.
- A confirmation mail with an activation link of your online registered account will be sent to your E-Mail account.
- Clicking on that link will activate your online registered account and redirect you to the online registration page.
- Now, log-in from the registered candidate portal through that page and enter your further required details to complete the application & registration process as per the instructions mentioned there.
- Now click on the Submit button to finish your process.
- You can pay your registration fees via CC Avenue online secure payment gateway, Demand Draft, RTGS, NEFT or Direct Deposit to Dena Bank.
- Keep your payment details ready and secure, which may be your Credit Card, Debit Card, Demand Draft or Internet Banking.
- A total sum of INR 1,250 will be charged from the applicant, in which INR 1,200 is the Application Fee & INR 50 is included in it.
- Once the payment and registration form of the applicant is confirmed, he/she will receive the fee receipt on his/her registered e-mail account.
- Receiving the final fee receipt means, that the registration process is completed successfully. Now you are free to take out the print out of your fee receipt.
Uttaranchal University Dehradun Offline Registration Process
This section is all about to guide you through the Uttaranchal University Admission Procedure. You can either apply through the online mode or offline mode. Both modes are readily available, just read & follow the below-mentioned steps carefully.
- Download the Registration Form of the particular course you are applying for, from the official website of Uttaranchal University.
- Fill the required information correctly in the downloaded form and attach a registration fee worth INR 1,200 either in cash or in DD, drawn in the favor of Uttaranchal University but payable at Dehradun.
- After this, send your form with your attached registration fee to this address: Admission Cell, Uttaranchal University Arcadia Grant, PO-Chandanwari, Prem Nagar, Dehradun-248007 Uttarakhand (India).
Uttaranchal University Reservation Criteria 2020
Seats in Uttaranchal College are reserved on the basis of the certain percentage criteria.
|All India Candidates||50%|
Check Out Uttaranchal Scholarship 2019
Why Choose Uttaranchal University Dehradun?
- The institution has specifically designed a syllabus covering all the requirements of the professional world.
- A large number of Multi-Disciplinary study programs.
- The university has international collaborations with the University of Prince Edwards Island, Canada, Ufa State Petroleum Technological University Russia and many more.
- Well placed alumni working in reputed national and international MNC's, as scientists in ISRO, Judges, lawyers in the supreme court, high court and district around the country.
- Research-driven University.
- World-class learning with smart class, centralized and digital library and series of the computer center.
- Healthy Learning under experienced and knowledgeable faculties.
What Is UUEE
Uttaranchal University Entrance Examination or UUEE is a university level examination managed by Uttaranchal University (UU) for admission in UG and PG courses for Engineering, law, etc. stream.
UUEE Exam Dates
|Registration Date||18th October 2018|
|Last date of Application form||March 11, 2019, March 18th, 2019|
|Release admit card||Last week of April 2019|
|UUEE 2019 exam date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Result Declaration||Last Week of May|
|Counselling||2nd week of June|
How To Apply For UUEE Application Form
- Application mode can be online as well as offline.
- The application fee is INR 1200 + INR 50
- Students need to sign up by clicking on “Sign Up”.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to the E-mail ID along with the activation registration link.
- On clicking the activation will redirect to you to online registration.
- Login through with all the details and fill all the details.
- Click on the registration details.
- One can pay registration form through payment gateway, demand draft, NEFT, RTGS, Direct deposit to Dena bank.
- Keep the payment details ready through Credit Card /debit card /internet banking/demand draft /NEFT /RTGS /Direct payment into a bank account.
UUEE Admit Card 2020
- Admit Card for UUEE 2020 will be released in the last week of April.
- Admit card will be posted to candidates address mentioned in the application form.
- Documents will have all the details related to the test taker and the exam day.
- If candidates are unable to produce hall tickets on the exam day that will be resulted in the cancellation of the exam.
- Candidates are supposed to produce original photo ID proof along with its photocopy at the center.
- Keep you all the documents and admit card safe till the time admission is confirmed.
UUEE General Exam Pattern
- Candidates applying for UUEE must be aware of exam pattern which is as follows:
- Exam Duration: Exam would be last for two hrs
- Question type: Multiple choice questions would be asked in UUEE 2020.
- Maximum Question: 100 question
- 1 marks for each right answer and no negative marking for incorrect and unanswered questions.
- Note – Syllabus depends on the course to course and will be set from 11th and 12th PCM.
- Check here each point related to the Uttaranchal University counseling.
- On the basis of marks acquired by candidates, they would be called for counseling that will be held offline.
- The dates will be sorted among UG and PG courses on different dates.
- The selection process will as per university norms.
- Candidates need to bring their original documents at the time of counseling.
- Candidates who have applied on the basis of 12th examination and JEE Main will be called after the result announcement of 12th and JEE Main.
- After documents, the verification will be done and the admission letter will be duly signed by the principal.
List Of Documents Required At The Time Of Counselling
- 10th pass marks sheet/certificate.
- 12th pass mark sheet /certificate
- Graduation /post-graduation or equivalent Marksheet (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Graduation/post-graduation or equivalent result sheet.
- Medical Fitness certificate issued by CMO
- One colored photograph of guardian/parents.
- Six colored photographs of the candidate.
- Domicile certificate (only for candidates from Uttarakhand )
- Migration Certificate /TC
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Gap certificate affidavit if any
- JEE Main/CAT/MAT /XAT/CLAT /Score rank /rank card
- Candidates who have qualified UUEE 2020 will be able to view their results on the official website.
- The result will be declared in the month of May 2020.
- Visit the official website and enter the name and roll number.
- On the basis of the score, candidates will be called for the counseling session.
What Are The UUEE Eligibility Criteria?
If students are willing to apply for UUEE then they have to meet the course eligibility criteria.
Students Applying For B.Tech or B.Sc. or B.Sc (Hons) Chemistry/Mathematics /Physics Courses
- Intermediate graduate i.e. passed the 12th or equivalent exam a recognized board.
- Physics, chemistry, and maths are mandatory subjects to have in class 12th.
- For general and OBC candidates, the minimum % required is 50% which is 45% for SC/ST
MBA Full Time
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 50% marks are required at graduation level.
- Valid score of CAT/MAT/CMAT/MAT
B.A. LLB (Hons) or BBA LLB (Hons) Courses
- Intermediate or graduation from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 45% marks
- Age limit should be more than 20 years for general category and 22 years for SC/ST/OBC.
For LLB (Hons) Courses
- Candidates must have passed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized board.
- Candidates of 20 years for general category and 22 years for SC/ST /OBC
For B.SC. IT and B.Sc. Course
- Candidates have to clear 12th from a recognized board.
- Must have passed from the science stream.
- Candidates must have pass qualifying examination with Mathematics as the main subject.
Uttaranchal University Placement
The institution provides a quality placement and has a separate training and placement cell which is responsible for setting the best career of the students. It organizes many workshops, industrial visits and summer internships that prepare students for the professional world. The university has good listening with the top recruiters who visit the campus every year. Uttaranchal University Career depends on the Placement of the university and the performance of the students. Some top-notch companies visited for placements are Infosys, Dell, Ashok Leyland, Tech Mahindra Ltd., Axis Bank and many more. You can read about the Uttaranchal University Placement here.
Facilities In Uttaranchal University, Dehradun
Uttaranchal University, Dehradun provides many facilities within the campus so that students can get comfortable with the environment. The institution has the following facilities:
- Computer Labs
- Book Loan Facility
For Any Query Connect Whatsapp @09717134336
Q.1. How Can I get Admission to Uttaranchal University?
Ans. Admission will get through an entrance examination called UUEE or through the merit in the qualifying examination that depends on course to course.
Q.2. Is Uttaranchal University is a government University?
Ans. Yes State Government University, Uttaranchal University is a deemed university by the State government of Uttarakhand.
Q.3. How is Uttaranchal University for MBA?
Ans. Uttaranchal University for MBA offers many specializations. It offers courses which offer graduates good jobs many other work opportunities in many other famous organizations.