SSLC Scholarship 2019 is especially for the students who are in class 10th or have passed 10th with good marks. This scheme has become a support for many poor students who are dreaming of their bright future. To know more about this scheme read our complete blog and get relevant information for Apply online, eligibility & last date of the scholarship.
What is SSLC Scholarship 2019
The scholarship is offered by the Social Welfare Department of Government of Karnataka. The main purpose of this scholarship to offer financial assistance to the students belonging to SC/ST community. The Karnataka government has many scholarships for the student of the state. This way there are chances to cope with the illiteracy rate. Also, it will prevent the drop out rates and help to support the education of underprivileged children.
To apply, you must meet the eligibility criteria of this scheme. Read the following points and checks your eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must belong to SC/ST Community.
- Domicile holder of Karnataka.
- Must have appeared for class 10th exam.
- Must have secured a minimum of 60% and above in 10th examination.
Application Process of SSLC Scholarship 2019
- Visit the official website https://sw.kar.nic.in/index.aspx.
- Register yourself by providing SSLC Reg. No. and Aadhaar No.
- After creating an account, log in to fill the application form.
- Upload all the documents.
- Submit your SSLC application form.
- Aadhaar Card
- Income & Caste Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photo ( 100KB)
- Aadhaar linked Bank details (Bank Pass Book)
Important Dates to Apply
The last date to apply for the submission of application is 15/8/2019.
Important Note –
If your SSLC registration number is not mentioned in the online application form then you need to visit the District /Taluka Social Welfare Office for adding the SSLC registration number in DD/login for SSLC prize money.