Hi readers, we are coming with our new Scholarship on Maulana Azad Scholarship, and try to give you the best details regarding every scholarship. Read our complete for the blog to get all information about the scholarship last date, application form, eligibility, rewards, etc.
Maulana Azad Scholarship Scheme – About
The Maulana Azad Scholarship is also known as “ Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship”. This scheme is for girl students belonging to the minority communities. It was started by the Maulana Azad Education Foundation in the academic year 2003 -04. The main purpose of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the girls who are meritorious and belong to minorities and are from the weak economic background. This is a very popular scheme and it is sanctioned by year by year. Till now 5, 89,838 girl students have been assisted with INR 504.16 crore by the foundation since its inception. The will be admissible for expenditure on payment of School/college fee, purchase of stationery/equipment required for the course and payment boarding/ lodging charges.
Maulana Azad Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Only girl students belonging to six notified minority communities i.e Muslims, Christians, Buddhist, Janis, Parsis.
- Minority girl students studying in class 9th to 12th and must have secured a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the previous class.
- Annual Family income should be not more than 2 lakh P/A.
- Income certificate to be issued by competent authority declared by state govt/UTs/Administration. Income certificate in English /Hindi /Regional language.
- Students can only submit an online application. If submitting more than one, it will be considered duplicate and application will be cancelled.
- Scholarship Amount will be credited directly to the beneficiary account.
- The scholarship will be not be given to more than two students from the same family.
- There is no registration fee
The actual amount of scholarship will be provided for admission & course /tuition fee and maintenance allowance described in a table below.
|Admission and tuition fee of classes IX and X||INR 10,000 Released in two instalments of INR 5000 each.|
|Admission and tuition fee of classes XI and XII||INR 12,000 Released in two instalments of INR 6000 each.|
Mode of Amount of Scholarship
Amount of scholarship will be transmitted to the beneficiary through DBT mode. Another mode of payment amount from Maulana Azad Education Foundation like payment of fee, transfer in parents/guardian account through cheque/DD are not permitted.
Note – Students who are already getting a scholarship is not allowed to apply.
The selection will be done on the basis of parent’s/guardian’s family income. The selection of eligible students will be on the basis of lower-income criteria and students who have secured a minimum of 50 % marks in the last qualifying examination.
Maulana Azad Scholarship Application Form
The scholarship will be implemented through the official portal of the Maulana Azad Education Foundation. It is mandatory for all the students to apply online by downloading a form at www.maef.nic.in and filling the form offline and posting the same with all the documents to the MAEF office in a given time period.
Steps that are needed to be fooled while filling the Online Application Form
- Applicants applying for the first time have to register themselves on the MAEF Scholarship portal by clicking “ Student Registration Form”
- While filling the registration form, the candidates are every mandatory detail.
- Then submit the registration form.
- After submitting the form, students are given a link to download school verification form needs to be checked by the school principal and uploaded while completing the scholarship.
- Applicants needed to log in with their registration details.
- Fill the application details and upload the documents and submit the application.
Documents for Maulana Azad Scholarship
- Income Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- School verification form. Download the form and get it signed by the principal and upload it scanned copy with the application form.
- Applicant’s photograph on a school verification from.
|Application Begins||15th July 2019|
|Last Date To apply||30th September 2019|
Maulana Azad Scholarship Application Status
The applicants must check the status of their application by visiting the official website and entering their application details such as scholarship category, identification details and date of birth.