Post Matric Scholarship 2017-18
Post Matric Scholarship has been introduced by Govt of India for emphasizing the education of every backward section of the society. This scholarship enables the students of SC/ST /OBC /SEBC/EBC /Disable /Minority background to proceed with their education at post matriculation or post-secondary stage. The objective is to offer the scholarship to those students who are not able to afford their studies and are capable to achieve their dreams.
Post Matric Scholarship 2018 List For Minorities
We have given the updated list of Post Matric scholarships 2018 for different states. Candidates must go through their required scholarship and avail before the deadline.
The Government of India welcomes all the OBC students of Maharashtra state to apply for Post Matric Scholarship to OBC Students, Maharashtra. The main aim of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the students of OBC category to pursue their post matric studies.
- Students whose annual income is less than INR 1 lakh.
- Students who belong to OBC category.
Students will be paid allowance up to INR 90 to INR 425.
Last Date to Apply 31st December 2018
To know more Click here
Post Matric Scholarship For ST Students 2018-19, Uttarakhand
Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Uttarakhand is being offered by Social welfare Department, Government of Uttarakhand. This scheme is for the students who are from ST background and are studying class 11th to postdoctoral courses. The main aim of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the students who are from the weak financial background.
Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Students must meet the eligibility criteria to apply for Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Uttarakhand.
- Must belong to ST category.
- Must be the domicile holder of Uttarakhand.
- Must be studying in class 11th to P.hD. Level.
- Family income should not exceed more than INR 2,50,000.
- Students who have not enrolled in any other scholarship are eligible to apply.
Post Matric Scholarship Rewards
The selected ST students will receive scholarship allowance up to INR 1200 per month for hostellers and INR 550 per month for day scholars.
How To Apply?
- To apply Click Here.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Your mobile number will be verified and OTP will be generated.
- Login with all your mandatory details and attach your documents.
- Submit the application form.
What Are The Document Required
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate (not older than 6 months)
- Mark sheet /certificate of the last examination passed.
- Caste Certificate
- Proof of bank account as a copy
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card
- Student Photograph
Last Date To Apply – 30th November 2018
Post Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities 2018 invites all the suitable candidates to apply for this scholarship. This scheme is granted by the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Ministry of social justice and Empowerment, Government of India. This scholarship is for the students who are 40 % disabled and studying in class 11th to post-graduation.
- Candidates must have 40 % disability.
- Must be pursuing class 11 or in any course at graduate/postgraduate level.
- Family Income should not exceed more than 2.5 Lac.
Candidates will be given maintenance allowance, disability allowance, and book allowance etc.
Deadline to Apply – 31st October 2018
To Apply – Click Here
The Education Department of Gujarat State is inviting all the eligible candidates to apply for Gujarat Scholarship 2018-19. This scholarship provides a golden opportunity for OBC and other backward classes who are not financially sound to pursue their education.
- The student should belong to OBC.
- Parent’s annual income should not exceed more than Rs 1,00,000.
The scholarship amount varies for hostellers and day scholars. The selected candidate (day scholar) will get Rs 120 p/m and for the hostellers is Rs 300 p/m.
Important Date to Apply – 31st October 2018
Click here to apply
What Is Post Matric Scholarship Schemes For Minorities?
Under the post matric scholarship schemes for minorities the Govt. provides financial assistance to meritorious students belonging to economically weak sections so that they can continue their higher education and can create employment for themselves. The scholarship is awarded for studies India in recognized Govt/private higher secondary school/college /university that will also include residential institute run by the government and private institute selected and approved by State Government / Union Territory administration.
The scholarship covers vocational training of classes XI and XII including polytechnic courses. Any course less than one year is not covered under this scheme. As there are different schemes under post matric scholarship, the interested candidates can read this article at the end.
List Of post matric scholarship schemes minorities CS 2018
Ministry of Labour and Employment, Govt of India invites all the eligible candidates to apply for Post Matric Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers 2018. The scholarship is for the students who are studying in class 11th or pursuing their post graduation and diploma courses. The main objective of the scholarship is providing financial assistance to the students of weaker section of the society.
- Candidate’s whose parents are Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM workers.
- Family income should not exceed more than 1 lac.
- Candidates must have cleared their examination in one go.
The selected candidates will get financial assistance up to INR 15,000 depending on the type of course one is studying.
The last date to apply 31st October 2018
To Apply – Click Here
The Welfare of Schedule Class and Backward classes department is offering Post Matric Scholarship to SC/ST students. Under this scholarship, the financial assistance will be provided to the candidates of SC/ST background for encouraging their education. The scholarship will be given from class 11th onwards that’s will cover tuition fee, maintenance allowance and much more.
- Applicants must belong to SC/ST category.
- A candidate must be pursuing post matriculation or post-secondary studies.
- A candidate must be domicile holder of Haryana State.
- Candidate’s family income must not exceed more than 2.5 lac.
The selected candidates will be given maintenance allowance of INR 230 to INR 1200 depending on the course on is pursuing.
Deadline to Apply – 30th November 2018
To Apply – Click Here
Government of India Post Matric Scholarship 2018 is a small, initiative taken by our Prime Minister in 2006. 15 new programmes have been appointed by the government of India in the welfare of SC/Nav Buddha/OBC/VJNT students. The main purpose of the scholarship is to award the deserving candidates for their further studies.
- Students must belong to SC/OBC/SBC
- Must be in class 10th or studying above.
- Students must be resident of Maharashtra
Candidates selected for this scholarship will get allowance up to INR 1000 depending on the different allowances.
Last date To Apply 31st December 2018
To Know More Click here
Terms & Conditions For Post Matric Scholarship 2017-18
- The scheme will be announced by concerned state government/union territory administration through advertisements on their official website, in local newspapers and another medium.
- Post matric application form will be available online (depending on the scheme).
The scholarship is awarded to the students who have scored 50% marks in a previous examination.
- The scholarship will, not be granted if more than normal period of time taken to secure certificate/degree/M.phil Degree/Doctorate degree.
- The scholarship will not be given to more than two children of a family.
- Candidate must have full attendance in a course one is pursuing.
- Course fees/allowances will be transferred directly to the student’s bank account.
- Any misleading information will subject to terminate the scholarship.
- Student availing for a particular scheme is not allowed to avail any other scholarship or should not be getting other scholarship.
Post Matric Scholarship Application Form 2018 (www.scholarships.gov.in)
Social Welfare Department, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh invites all the eligible candidates to apply for UP Post Matric Scholarship for SC, ST and General other states 2018. The scholarship aims at providing financial assistance to the students who are from weak section of the society. This scholarship is for the students who are willing to pursue their higher education from other states and are the domicile holders of UP state.
- Candidates must be of SC/ST/OBC or general category.
- Must be studying in class 11th or above.
- Family Income should not exceed more than 2 lakh P/A.
The scholarship will cover various financial awards.
The last date to apply for this scholarship is before 10th October 2018.
For More Details Click here
Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students Manipur 2018 invites all the eligible candidates to apply for this scholarship. The scholarship is offered by Directorate for Welfare of Other Backward Classes and SCs, Government of Manipur to the students belonging to the underprivileged background. Under this scheme, the students of SC category studying in class 11th to PG level will get financial assistance for their education.
- Applicant must belong to SC category.
- Must hold the domicile of Manipur.
- Applicant’s family income must not exceed more than 2.50 Lac.
- Students who are pursuing their regular or distance learning course are eligible to apply.
All the eligible candidates under this scholarship will get many allowances like maintenance allowance INR 1200 P/M and much more.
How To Apply
Candidates can click to the link below and can easily fill their form.
Closing Date to Apply is 10th October 2018
To Apply – Click Here
Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Manipur 2018 is granted by Directorate for Welfare of Other Backward Classes and SCs, Government of Manipur. This scholarship is for the students who are from economically backward classes who cannot afford their education. The scholarship covers many allowances that help the students in fulfilling their dreams.
- Applicant must be the domicile holder of Manipur and belong to General Category.
- Must be in Class 11th or pursuing UG and PG level course.
- Must have the family income less than 1 Lac.
Scholarship carried multiple rewards like Maintenance allowance, reader charges, study charges etc. The candidates will get allowances up to INR 1000 P/A.
Important Date – 10th October 2018
To Apply – Click Here
The government of Odisha invites all the eligible candidates to apply for PRERNA Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST /OBC/SEBC/EBC. This scholarship is for the students of post matriculation level and those who are belonging to the weak sections of the society. It provides a financial assistance to a student who wants to pursue their higher studies and look forward to securing the future.
Candidates must be of SC/ST/OBC/SEBC/EBC category.
Family income must be from 1 Lac to 2 Lac.
The post matric scholarship is available for the general category under EBC category.
The selected candidates will get variable rewards. One of the rewards is a maintenance allowance up to INR 1200.
Important Date – 15th October 2018
Click here to explore more information about PRERANA Scholarship.
Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students is 100% centrally sponsored scheme for the economically backward students. This scheme is offered by Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India. The main purpose of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the students of underprivileged background who cannot afford their studies. Under this scheme, the selected students will get many facilities that will ease their financial burden.
- The scholarship is open for SC/ST /OBC and general candidates.
- Candidate’s family income must not increase more than 1 Lac.
- Students must be in class 11th or pursuing their UG, PG or Ph.D. level program.
- The scholarship will be given to candidates who are studying in a Government institution.
The selected candidates will get maintenance allowance, reader’s allowance, tuition fee, study tours and thesis typing and printing charges. The scholarship will cover the maximum amount so that students can pursue their education without any hurdles. The students will be given an amount up to INR 1000P/A
How To Apply
- Candidates can apply via Click here.
- Fill all the mandatory sections and submit the application form with proper testimonials.
Closing Date To Apply Till 10th October 2018.
Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt of India invites all the eligible candidates to apply for Post Matric Scholarship for OBC students 2018-19. The scholarship provides a financial assistance to the students studying at post matriculation or post-secondary stage so that they can complete their education. This is a 100% centrally sponsored scheme.
- To apply for this scholarship, candidates must belong to the OBC category.
- Must be in class 11th or pursuing PG, UG and doctorate level courses.
- Family income must not exceed more than 1 Lac.
- Commercial Pilot License course is also covered under this scheme.
The scholarship includes maintenance allowance, reader charges for blind students, study tours and much more. The candidates will get allowances up to INR 1000 depending on the requirement.
Last Date to Apply – 10th October 2018
To Apply – CLICK HERE
MOMA Post Matric Scholarship Scheme is offered under Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt of India. The purpose of the scholarship scheme is to provide financial assistance to the students belonging to the minority category. It is a central sector scheme funded by state government and UT administration.
Students from class 11th till Ph.D. level are eligible to apply.
Students must belong to a minority community.
Must have secure 50% marks in the previous examination.
Family Annual Income must not exceed more than 2 Lac.
The scholarship covers the maintenance allowance of 10 months and tuition fee up to INR 10,000 P/A/
The Closing Date of MOMA Post-Matric Scholarship is 30th September 2018
Post Matric Scholarship for SC Girl Students is a small initiative by the government of Gujarat. This scholarship is only offered to the girl candidates of SC category. The aim of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance during the studies and to motivate the education of the girls who are from a weak section of the society.
- To apply for this scholarship, candidates must be a girl and should belong to the OBC category.
- Must have completed matric education from recognized board.
- Family income must not exceed more than 2.5 lac.
The scholarship covers the multiple rewards.
The selection will be on the basis of the following:
- The girl candidates who will meet the eligibility criteria.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who come from the poor economic background.
The Deadline to apply is 31st December 2018
To get more details Click here
Avasar Scholarship is granted for Higher /Secondary Degree in the field of any subject. One can apply for a scholarship online from an official website. This scholarship is offered by Opportunity foundation trust and value holds of partial funding, partial scholarship. It is to be noted that scholarship is only for the girl’s candidate from India who is a domicile holder of cities like Banglore, Chennai, Mumbai and Gurgaon. This Scholarship provides a magnificent platform for the girls to pursue their educational dreams further making them a little independent.
Girl candidate of class 9th securing 80% marks.
This scholarship will cover college fee, books, stationery, bus pass, and daily allowance.
Last Date to Apply – 31st December 2018.
To Get More Details Click Here