Uttar Pradesh Scholarship which is known as UP Scholarships has recently invited applications through online mode for the students of the class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and Dashmottar for the students pursuing Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma or any Certificate course for the session of the year 2018-2019. These are providing by Social Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh on the level of Pre Matric, Post-Matric, Dashmottar.
UP Scholarships List Last Date 2018-19
Any student who is a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh and studying in the Session of 2018-2019 in any courses between class 9th to Post Graduate level or pursuing any Diploma, Certificate or any other exam are eligible for this Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2018. Following are the updated Uttar Pradesh Scholarship list on which students can participate this year. Please read the complete blog, we have also updated the details below.
|Name||Last Date to Apply||Eligibility|
|GRAHAM Scholar Program||15th April 2019||Post Graduate students in social sciences/Social work/Development Management/Business Administration.|
|UP Pre-Matric||31- Aug-2019||9th to 10th|
|UP Post-Matric||10-Oct-2019||11th to Graduation|
|Post Matric For SC, ST & General Other State 2019||10-Oct-2019||11th Onwards|
|National Merit Cum Means (NMMS) 2019||31-Oct- 2019||8th to 12th|
|MOMA Merit cum Means (MCM) 2019||30-Sep- 2019||Pursuing Professional and Technical courses|
GRAAM Scholar program is known as Grassroot Research Advocacy Movement invites all the capable candidates to apply for this scholarship. Candidates can apply for one month program where students will get practical experience in conducting possible research/policy study with field partners under their guidance. It also offers an internship for the research and publishing through the bulletin and annual publication. Candidates will be able to support their research through documentation and understanding the issues of their community. For GRAAM the pilot studies will provide shreds of evidence from grassroots to take forward research at a large level.
- There is no age bar.
- Post Graduate students in social sciences/Social work/Development
- Management/Business Administration from a national or international institution.
Researcher/Practitioner in the development sector.
- One month internship.
- Opportunity to work with the grassroots organization.
Last Date To Apply
15th April 2019
20 interns will be selected through the decision made by GRAAM committee.
To Apply – Click Here
UP Pre-Matric Scholarship is provided by Uttar Pradesh Government under UP Chatrapati Yojna. Through this, the government wants to provide financial help to ST, SC, General Category Students to complete their education. It is provided to those students who are studying in 9th & 10th classes and belongs to economically weaker classes.
- Students Class 9th should have passed the class 8th exam and studying in Class 9th.
- Class 10th should have passed the class 9th exam and studying in Class 10th.
The last date to apply online for pre-matric students 31st August 2019
The annual family from all sources should not be more than mentioned below for all the categories such as SC, ST, General, Minority and OBC students.
OBC – 30,000
SC – 30,000
ST – 30,000
Minority – 1,00,000
General – 19,884 for students living in rural area and 25,546 for students living in urban area.
UP Post Matric Scholarship For ST, SC, General Category Students 2018-19 is organized by Government of Uttar Pradesh. The main objective is providing financial support to the students who have passed Class 11th & 12th.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Post-Matric
- Students Class 11th should have passed the class 10th exam and studying in Class 11th.
- Class 12th should have passed the class 11th exam and studying in Class 12th.
- The annual family from all sources should not be more than 2,00,000 for all the categories such as SC, ST, General, Minority and OBC students.
last date online for post-matric students – 31 August 2019
- For group 1- Day scholars- 550 Hostlars- 1200For
- Group 2- Day scholars- 550 Hostlars- 820For
- For Group 3- Day scholars- 300 Hostlars- 570For
- Group 4- Day scholars- 230 Hostlars- 380
Social Welfare Department, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh invites all the eligible candidates to apply for UP Post Matric for SC, ST, and General other states 2018. The aims at providing financial assistance to the students who are from a weak section of the society. This is for the students who are willing to pursue their higher education from other states and are the domicile holders of UP state.
- Candidates must be of SC/ST/OBC or general category.
- Must be studying in class 11th or above.
- Family Income should not exceed more than 2 lakh P/A.
It will cover various financial awards.
last date-10th October 2019.
Click here For Form
UP Merit Cum Means Government Scholarship 2017-18
National Merit cum Mean Scholarship 2018 invites all the eligible applicants to apply. It is a small initiative taken by the govt. of India to support the meritorious students who are currently studying in Class 8th To 12th. The candidates scoring 55 % and above in the last exam are eligible to apply. The selected candidates will be given award as per their requirement.
Closing Date –
The candidates should apply before the deadline which is 30th September 2018.
Get More Details Regarding NMMS Click here
MOMA Scholarship Merit cum Means (MCM) is offered by Ministry of Minority Affairs. The purpose is to provide financial support to the students from a minority background who wants to pursue their higher education. It is divided into three parts that are from 1-12th and for higher students after 12th. The 30% scholarship is reserved for the girl candidates of the minority community. Only the students of a minority community can apply. The selected candidate will get a maintenance allowance of INR 10,000 and course fee reimbursement up to INR 20,000.
Moma Last Date – 30th September 2018.
Click here To Apply
V-mart Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship 2018 has started under a CSR initiative of V-Mart which is the largest retail chain in India. The purpose is to help meritorious student coming from an underprivileged who cannot afford their education due to financial constraints. It aims to upgrade the level of backward class through education by providing the scholarships of INR 10,000 each to 750 selected students. To apply, one’s family income should be less than 2 lakh per annum. Candidates can download the form via the link given in the article.
Last Date – 30th September 2018.
To Apply Click here
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scheme for Minorities Girls 2018-19, formerly known as Maulana Azad National Scholarship is being offered by the Maulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF), Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India. It is applicable for the girl’s students studying in Class 9th to class 12th and belongs to the minority community. The aim is to provide financial assistance to the needy and poor girls who are not able to continue their education due to some financial reason.
Students will get financial assistance in tuition fee and maintenance allowance. The details regarding the value of scholarship are as follows
- Class 9th and class 10th students will get the maximum amount of up to INR 10,000/- per annum (provided in two installments of INR 5000/- each).
- Class 11th and class 12thstudents will get the maximum amount of up to INR 12,000/- per annum (provided in two installments of INR 6000/- each).
Note: The renewal will be done only if a student secures a minimum 50% marks in the previous class examination.
From here, students can check their eligibility
- Applicants must belong to any one of the community viz. Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain and Parsi.
- Only minority girl’s candidates studying in class 9th to class 12th can apply.
It is necessary for students to score minimum 50 % marks in the previous class examination to apply for this scheme.
- Family income of the applicant must not exceed INR 2 lacs per annum.
How To Apply For Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2018
The details regarding the online application process are as follows
- Click here to apply online.
- Thereafter, enter address details, bank and occupation details and present school details.
- After submitting the form, take the printout of it.
- Students need to send the printed copy of the filled-in application along with all the essential documents to the following address:
Secretary & CEO
MAULANA AZAD EDUCATION FOUNDATION
Maulana Azad Campus, Chelmsford Road
Opposite New Delhi Railway Station (Paharganj side)
New Delhi -110055.
Documents To Be Attached With The Printed Copy Of Application Form Are
- Photocopy of aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Self-declaration of minority community certificate
- Previous class mark sheet
- Student’s photograph attested by the Principal of present school/college
- Institution verification form attested by the Principal of the present school
- Photocopy of bank passbook
Here, we are providing all the important dates of this scheme:
- Application form – Released
- Last date to apply – 15th September 2018
- Last date for submission of the printed copy of application form along with requisite documents – 30th September 2018
The preference for the selection will be given to the students belonging from BPL families. Students with the lowest family income will be selected first.
Amar Ujala Foundation invites all eligible candidates to apply for Amar Ujala Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2018. It is a small initiative under social cooperate responsibility that promotes education for the children who comes from an underprivileged background. This is for the children from 9th class to the 12th class who cannot afford their education. To apply, a candidate must have secured 60 % marks in the previous examination and the family income must not exceed more than 1.5 Lac.
The selected students will get reward up to INR 50,000 (depends on the class). The selection will be done on the basis of the written examination that will be held in the month of November 2018.
Last Date –
The last date to apply is 9th September 2018. Students must apply before the deadline to avoid any confusion and mistakes.
Get More Information Click here
Rd Sethna loan Scholarship 2018 is granted by RD Sethna Fund to students who are citizens of India. This is given to 12th passed students who are interested in pursuing technical, Scientific, Commercial or Industrial studies in India or overseas. It provides financial assistance in the form of loan to the deserving students so as to broaden their educational horizon and making best of the opportunity.
How to Apply
Candidates who have passed class 10th or equivalent exam with minimum 50% of marks. The selected students will be given a reward of Rs 10,000 or more for higher studies in India or abroad.
For more information Click Here
UP Dashmottar Scholarship 2017-18
Dashmottar scholarship is available for all those students who meet the below eligibility criteria
- Student must be domiciled in Uttar Pradesh.
- A student must have enrolled with School, College, Institute or University.
The List of Important Documents
- The exam mark sheet of last qualifying exam.
- Cast certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate
- Bank pass book
- Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- Affidavit as mentioned in the official notification.
- Residence Certificate.
- School or College Certificates.
- Scanned Photograph and Signature.
How to apply
Students who have not applied for this scholarship before will be considered as fresh candidates and they need to register and apply as a fresh candidate.
- Students who are already enrolled and applied before will be considered as renewal candidates and they need not register again and apply through the renewal candidates form.
- After visiting the official website scholarship.up.nic.in
- select your candidature the student needs to collect the all required documents mentioned above and apply online through the official website.
- After fill in the required details & completing the registration process, the student needs to fill out the online application form After uploading all the required documents submit it.
- Further details will be sent to your registered mail ID.
The last date to apply online for Dashmottar Scholarships – 22 November 2018
How to check application status
The students who have already applied for UP Scholarship can check the status using the official website.
Official Site is www.scholarship.up.nic.in