PM Scholarship is an initiative taken by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for the students who have passed the class 10th or 12th and want to pursue in Higher Education. In this article, you have found the complete list of PM Scholarships 2019 provided by our honorable Pradhan Mantri.
PM Scholarship 2019 Latest List
|Scholarship Name||Eligibility||Last Date to Apply|
|PM Scholarship For Ex-Serviceman||12th Passed||15-Nov-2019|
|Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship For 10th Passed Students||10th Passed||May to June 2019|
|National Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018-19 (NMMS)||9th to 12th||30-Sep-2019|
|Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF 2018-19||12th Passed||15-Oct-2019|
|Prime Minister‘s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles 2018-19||12th Passed||31-Oct-2019|
Who Is Offering PM Scholarship For 10th & 12th Passed Students?
The Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji offering this PM scholarship scheme for 10th or 12th pass students who are now seeking admission in any professional courses such as BE, B.Tech medical, pharmacy, BCA, BBA, Engineering, IIT etc. Under this scholarship scheme financial help will be given to 82 thousand students which will divide equally among 41 thousand boys and 41 thousand girl students. Successful students will be awarded the scholarships every year among the students across the country.
Career Options After 12th:
Want To Make Career in Film Industry and Mass Media Check Out Courses Here
Get A Dream Job In Hotel Management, Apply For Best Courses
Looking For Career In Paramedical, Get Details Of Paramedical Courses Here
Giving Wings Your Dreams To Fly High By Job Oriented Courses of Aviation
Is Agriculture Course Have Any Scope, Check Out Here
Who Is Eligible For PM Scholarship 2019?
- Any student whose family annual income is not more than Rs 6 lakh.
- Any students who are doing a regular course is eligible for this scholarship.
- Any student whose age is in between 18 to 25 years.
- Any student doing a distance learning course is not eligible.
- Any student successful student can apply for this scholarship just for one course. If they apply for scholarships in more than one course the application will be considered invalid.
PM Scholarship 2019 – Application Procedure
Any student who is eligible as per the above-mentioned criteria can apply for Narendra Modi scholarship scheme by visiting and applying online through National Scholarship Portal. Also, students can follow some simple steps given below to apply online for this scholarship.
- Visit National Scholarship Portal using the official website’s link below.
- The applicant can use the login id and password if he/she is a registered user or create an account first and then apply for the scholarship.
Scholarships Offered Under Pradhan Mantri Yojna For 12th Pass Students
Top 3 Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme (25000 Cash Prize)
Read about the top 3 PM Scholarships for class 10th and 12th with complete details. Under this PM scholarship scheme, the financial assistance is being provided for pursuing undergraduate courses like BCA, BBA, Engineering, IT etc. Around eighty-two students will be selected across the nation for this scholarship. which are proving for Ex-Servicemen, 12th pass students and for 10th pass students.
Prime Minister Scholarship scheme is an initiative taken by Kendriya Sainik Board Secretariat, Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare and Ministry of Defense, Government of India. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide opportunities for higher and technical education for dependent wards and widows of EEX-Servicemen/Ex-Coast Guard personnel. This scholarship was started in the year 2006-07 which is still active. This scholarship has influenced many students by providing them a secure future in terms of Education.
PM Scholarship Reward or Amount
All the successful candidates will receive the scholarship amount/ reward/ allowance as mentioned below
- There are 5500 scholarships which will be given under the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme, which will be divided equally amongst the boy and girl students.
- The Boy students will receive Rs.2000 per month.
- The Girl students will receive Rs.2250 per month.
- This scholarship will be given to a student for a limited duration of 1-5 years.
- The scholarship amount will be given to students only if the student completes each academic year successfully, as per the minimum percentage criteria.
- The total amount of all the scholarships including Prime Minister Scholarship or any other scholarship, should not get over the total amount of this scholarship scheme.
PM Scholarship For Ex-Servicemen Eligibility
Any student who fulfills all the criteria mentioned below is eligible to apply for Prime Minister Scholarship for Ex-servicemen
- Any student who has taken admission to any technical or professional Diploma/Graduation course in the year 2017-18.
- Any student who is studying any of the above courses from a recognized Govt. regulatory body.
- Any student who has passed class 12th / Graduation or any Diploma course with minimum or above 60% marks.
- Any student who is a dependent ward or a widow of Ex-Servicemen and Ex-Coast Guard personnel who died in harness or got disabled during coast guard service or military service.
- Any student who is not a civilian or award of Para Military Personnel.
- Any student who is earning or serving any in any job is not eligible.
- Any student who is not studying abroad.
- Any student who is not getting any wage for a professional degree course.
- Any student who is pursuing studies through only a regular, not a distance learning course.
- Any student pursuing Master Degree Courses is not eligible.
Which Courses Students Can Participate In this PM Scholarship?
- B.Sc (Bachelor of Science)
- B.Sc Agriculture
- B.Sc Forestry
- B.Sc Horticulture
- B.Sc Public Health
- B.Sc Neuro Technology
- B.Sc Forensic Science
- B.Sc Medical, Bio-Medical
- B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
- B.E (Bachelor of Engineering)
- BE + ME (Bachelor of Engineering+Master of Engineering)
- B.Tech + M.Tech (Bachelor of Technology+Master of Technology)
- B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
- B.Tech + LLB (Bachelor of Technology+Bachelor of Law)
- BA (Bachelor of Arts)
- B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
- BJMC (Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication)
- BHM (Bachelor of Hotel Management)
- BHMCT (Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology)
- B.Com + BEd (Bachelor of Commerce+Bachelor of Education)
- BA + B.Ed (Bachelor of Arts+Bachelor of Education)
- B.Com + LLB(Bachelor of Commerce+Bachelor of Law)
- BSc + LLB (Bachelor of Science+Bachelor of Law)
- BA + LLB (Bachelor of Arts+ Bachelor of Law)
- BCom + MBA (Bachelor of Commerce+Master of Business Administration)
- LLB (Bachelor of Law/Legum Baccalaureus)
- BBA+ LLB (Bachelor of Business Administration+Bachelor of Law)
- B.F.Sc. (Bachelor of Fisheries Science)
- B.Sc Agri Marketing
- B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)
- B.Ed Special Education (Bachelor of Education in Special Education)
- BPES (Bachelor of Physical Education and Sports)
- BPEd (Bachelor of Physical Education)
- B.El.Ed. (Bachelor of Elementary Education)
- BHTM (Bachelor of Hospitality and Tourism Management)
- BTTM (Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management)
- B.Voc (Bachelor of Vocation) Food Processing
- B.Sc Multimedia
- B.Sc Animation
- B.Sc Mass Media
- B.Sc Food Technology
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Electronics
- BHMTT (Bachelor of Hotel Management, Travel and Tourism)
- BBM (Bachelor of Business Management)
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
- BCA + MCA (Bachelor of Computer Application+Master of Computer Application)
- BCA + LLB (Bachelor of Computer Application+Bachelor of Law)
- BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies)
- BVA (Bachelor of Visual Arts)
- BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts)
- B.Des (Bachelor of Design)
- BFD (Bachelor of Fashion Design)
- BFT (Bachelor of Fashion Technology)
- BID (Bachelor of Interior Design)
- BPA (Bachelor of Public Administration)
- B.Plan (Bachelor of Planning)
- BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga Science)
- BOT (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)
- B.Sc (Medical Lab Technology)
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- BBS (Bachelor of Business Studies)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BBA + MBA (Bachelor of Business Administration+Master of Business Administration)
- B.Sc Optometry (Bachelor of Science in Optometry)
- B.Sc Ophthalmic (Bachelor of Science in Ophthalmic)
- B.Sc Physician Assistant (Bachelor of Science in Physician Assistant)
- B.Sc Operation theatre (Bachelor of Science in Operation theatre)
- B.Sc Anaesthesia Technology (Bachelor of Science in Anaesthesia Technology)
- B.Sc Nursing (Bachelor of Science in Nursing)
- GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery)
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.V.Sc (Bachelor of Veterinary Science)
- BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)
- B.Pharma (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
- B.Pharma Ayurveda (Bachelor of Pharmacy in Ayurveda)
- B.R.Sc (Bachelor of Rehabilitation Science)
- BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery)
- B.Optometry (Bachelor of Optometry)
- BPO (Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics)
- BSMS (Bachelor in Siddha Medicine and Surgery)
- B.V.Sc and A.H (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry)
- BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
- BAMS (Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medical Science)
- MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MFM (Master of Financial Management)
- MHRD (Master of Human Resources Development)
- MIB (Master of Internation Business)
- MMM (Master of Marketing Management)
- MCA (Master of Computer Application)
- MMS (Master of Management Studies)
- MSW (Master of Social Work)
How To Apply For PM Scholarship For Ex-Servicemen
To Apply for P.M Scholarship Scheme for ex-servicemen, candidates can apply through the link in this blog. You will further find all the important details like eligibility criteria, exact dates, application form and other conditions which need to full fill. following the steps are given below
- Click here and register yourself as a new user
- Upload the photo of the applicant only IN JPEG/JPG/GIF or PNG format.
- After filling the required details click Submit.
- Log in with your username or password you have created
- Complete the application process to apply for the scholarship
- Scanned copy of all required documents has to be uploaded.
- Submit the application form.
Job Oriented Courses In 2019:
List of Documents Require For PM Scholarship For Ex-Servicemen – Category Wise
|For Army – Part II Order|
|For Navy – Genform|
|Air Force – POR|
|For Army – Part II Order|
|For Navy – Genform|
|Air Force – POR|
|For Army – Part II Order|
|For Navy – Genform|
|Air Force – POR|
|For Army – Part II Order|
|For Navy – Genform|
|Air Force – POR|
|Award certificate with the gazette notification|
|ESM Identity Card or PPO|
Selection Procedure For PM Scholarship For Ex-Servicemen
The selection procedure will be conduct as per the category and percentage of marks obtained by the applicant in class 12th. The preference will be given in selection serial wise as mentioned below:-
- Children, Widows of Ex-Serviceman, Coast Guard who are killed in action.
- Children, Widows of Ex-Serviceman, Coast Guard who got disabled in action.
- Children, Widows of Ex-Serviceman, Coast Guard who had died during service for Military or Coast Guard service.
- Children, Widows of Ex-Serviceman, Coast Guard who got disabled in army service or Coast Guard service.
- Children, Widows of Ex-Serviceman, Coast Guard who is the recipient of gallantry awards, irrespective of the rank. 4
- Children, Widows of Ex-Serviceman, Coast Guard (PBOR Only).
Mandatory Notes & Policies For Prime Minister Scholarship
- Below is the list of important documents which are essential to apply and submit the application process.
- Certificate of Ex-Servicemen/Ex-Coast Guard Personnel duly signed by ZSB/CG HQ
- Duly signed confide certificate by the Vice Chancellor/Dean/Principal/Vice
- Principal/Registrar/Associate Dean/Deputy Registrar/Director/Deputy Director
- Certificate issued by Bank Manager stating the seeding of Aadhar Card with student’s Bank account.
- Marksheet of class 10th as a proof of date of birth.
- Complete marksheets of any, of course, obtained Class 12/Graduation (3 years)/Diploma (6 semesters whichever course has been completed.
- Copy of the first page of student’s bank passbook or a canceled cheque of the account.
If applicable category certificate.
- Aadhar card.
- In case the ward born after the retirement of ESM self-certificate/affidavit of ESM is also required.
- All the above-mentioned documents should be submitted only in PDF/JPEG or JPG format.
- Maximum two wards of an Ex-Servicemen can apply for this Scholarship.
Last Date To Apply For PM Scholarship – 15-Nov-2019
Prime Minister‘s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces invites an eligible candidate i.e. dependent widows and wards of central armed police and Assam Rifles personnel. The scholarship provides financial assistance to the candidates to pursue the professional course at PG and UG level. The main aim of this scheme is to maintain the quality of education in terms of professional courses. The scholarship is granted by Welfare and Rehabilitation Board, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to apply-
- Must have passed 12th /graduation/diploma or equivalent scoring minimum 60% marks.
- Must be the ward or widow of CAPFs and AR personal who died at work.
- Widow of retired personnel who is below officer rank.
- Ward of Ex- CAPFs and AR person who became disabled during work.
The selected candidates will get a reward:
Boys – INR 24,000 P/ A.
Girls – INR 27,000 P/A.
Last Date To Apply – 31-Oct-2019
Get More Details Here
Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF 2019 is for the dependent wards and widows of Ex/Serving RPF/RPSF personnel. The main aim of the scholarship is to provide technical education so that a person can get employment. This scholarship is eligible for the wards and widows of Ex /Serving RPF/RPSF personnel who are below officer rank. It is being offered by the Security Directorate, Ministry of Railways, Government of India.
Candidates must be:
- Award or widow of Ex/Serving RPF/RPSF personnel below then officer rank.
- Must be pursuing a professional or technical degree course.
- Must have secured minimum 60 % marks in +2, diploma or graduation.
- Only two wards of a family can apply for this scholarship.
150 selected candidates will be given monthly allowance up to INR 2,250.
Candidates who will meet all the eligibility criteria will be given preference.
Deadline to Apply –15th October 2019
To Know More Details Click here
PM Scholarship Scheme For 10th Pass Students 2018
National Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship Scheme (NMMS) is a centrally sponsored scholarship scheme that was launched in May 2008. The scheme provides a scholarship to meritorious students of economically weaker sections of society. Under this scheme, students studying in government, government aided / local body school or institutions are provided financial support every month. NMMS prevents the students to drop the school in class VIII and encourage them to take education seriously.
It is to be noted that students of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalas and Kendra Vidyalayas are not eligible for this scholarship. Similarly, children studying in residential schools that are run by state government organizations where facilities like boarding, lodging and education are provided are not eligible under this scheme. Also, the students of any private schools cannot apply.
Who Can Apply For NMMS 2019
- Students from class 9th to 12th can apply for the scholarship.
- The duration of the scholarship is 4 years.
It is given under proportion and divided among all states /UT taking the proportion of children
that are enrolled in class VIII. Each state/UT is given liberty to follow their own reservation policy.
Last Date – 30th September 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship For 10th Passed Students
Under the central government’s scheme, Serva Siksha Abhiyan “Modi Foundation” has invited the applications for Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Test 2018 from students who are studying in between class 8th to 12th. This scholarship scheme has been launched to help students financially weaker section and lighten the burden of education expenses from their parents’ shoulders. The belief of the Modi Foundation is that ‘No youth should be deprived and left behind from education’.
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Test Eligibility 2019
- The applicant must be studying between class 8th to 12th.
- Any student who is a citizen of India is eligible for any foreign country’s student is not eligible for this scholarship.
- Any student whose 10th board results are awaiting can also apply.
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Reward or Amount 2019
- Successful 25 students who’ll secure the rank 1 in this scholarship exam will be awarded a cash prize of Rs.50 thousand.
- Successful 50 students who’ll secure the rank 2 in this scholarship exam will be awarded a cash prize of Rs.40 thousand.
- Successful 75 students who’ll secure the rank 3 in this scholarship exam will be awarded a cash prize of Rs.30 thousand.
- Successful 100 students who’ll secure the rank 4 in this scholarship exam will be awarded a cash prize of Rs.15 thousand.
- Successful 250 students who’ll secure the rank 5 in this scholarship exam will be awarded a cash prize of Rs.8 thousand.
How To Apply For Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2019
Any student who fulfills the eligibility criteria can apply for this scholarship by following the simple steps given below:
- Click below to apply online.
- Fill up all the required details.
- Attach all the require documents.
- Make the payment through any online mode.
- Finally, submit your application form.
The List Of Documents Required Are Given Below
- The Letter of admission.
- Passport size photographs taken recently.
- Loan application form which should be duly filled and signed.
- Statement of the cost of study.
- PAN card and AADHAR card of the applicant and its parent/or guardian.
- Proof of identity and residence.
- IT returns or IT assessment order of the previous 2 years of the co-borrower.
- Applicant’s parent’s or guardian’s statement of assets and liabilities.
- Applicant’s parent’s or guardian’s and proof of income.
Official site’s application Link
Top Hotel Management Courses In India:
hotel management course in Jaipur
hotel management course in Chandigarh
hotel management courses in Trivandrum
hotel management course in Agra
hotel management course in Delhi
hotel management course in Lucknow
Conclusion Of PM Scholarships 2019
As a developing country like India, we need scholarships to strengthen our education sector. The government of India and many other private institutes are providing scholarships to financially weak or meritorious students. Prime Minister scholarships provide to those who are needy.
Scholarship Reward or Amount
- The students will be awarded scholarships through Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT) and Aadhar Payment Bridge to transfer the money directly into the student’s bank account.
- Any students who have passed the class 12th exam with minimum 75% marks will be given scholarship amount of Rs.1000 for 10 months ( Total Rs.10,000).
- Any student who has passed the class 12th exam with minimum 85% marks will be given scholarship amount of total Rs. 25,000.
- Also, those students who are doing any 4 or 5-year professional course will be provided with the scholarship amount of Rs.2,000 per month in there 4th and 5th year. In the process to receive this scholarship continues the students need to score minimum 50% marks in each semester. In case of getting failed or get unsuccessful in scoring marks equal to or more than 50%, the scholarship will be stopped.
Looking More Scholarships
Scholarships For UP Students
Pre Matric Scholarships 2018
Post Matric Scholarships For Minorities
Scholarships For Post Graduate Students
Scholarships For Maharashtra Students
FAQ’s Regarding PM Scholarship 2019
Though we always try to provide all the details in our articles, still there are certain queries that are being asked by students. We have tried to cover yours doubts regarding PM Scholarship Scheme in the form of questions and answers. After going through the set of queries if you are still left with any doubts, then you can contact directly to us. The details gave given in each article related to PM Scholarship.
Q1. Can I apply for PM scholarship through online mode?
Ans – Yes, Depends on scholarship mode you choose. Some PM Scholarships are online mode and some are offline.
Q2. I am pursuing my second year of professional course, am I eligible to apply?
Ans – No, you are not eligible to apply. Only the students who are in their first year can apply for PM Scholarship, expect for lateral entries and integrated course.
Q3. Is PM Scholarship Scheme is applicable for Diploma Courses?
Ans – No, this is not for the students who are pursuing their diploma courses.P rime Minister Scholarship scheme covers only professional degree courses like AICTE, UGC, MCI etc
Q4. PM Scholarship is for PG courses as well?
Ans – No, PM Scholarship covers MCA and MBA courses only.
Q5. PM Scholarship is provided for abroad studies as well?
Ans – No, the scholarship is only for the studies in India.
Q6. I am a scholar of PMSS, I am eligible to apply again?
Ans – No, you can avail for the scholarship only for one time.
Q7. What are the eligibility criteria I have to meet to get the benefits for the subsequent years?
Ans – You have to secure minimum 505 marks in each semester to continue the benefits of PM scholarship. Failing in any semester will lead to discontinuation of the scholarship.
Q8. PM Scholarship is for civilians or wards of Para– Military personnel/central armed forced police?
Ans – No, this scholarship is forwards and widows of EX servicemen who have served coast guards, airforce, army or navy.
We provide information of pm scholarship officially from www desw gov in scholarship portal.