Here we provide you the complete list of PM Scholarship 2018 provided by our honorable prime minister Narendra Modi Ji like scholarship scheme for ex-serviceman, Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship etc.
PM Scholarship 2018
As a developing country like India, we need scholarships to strengthen our education sector. The government of India and many other private institutes are providing scholarships to financially weak or meritorious students. Prime Minister scholarships provide to those who are needy. In this article, you will read about the top 3 PM Scholarships which are proving for Ex-Servicemen, 12th pass students and for 10th pass students. These Scholarships are awarded to encourage talent and make sure that money is not a criterion to hold back from attaining the kind of education that every student deserve.
List Of Pradhan Mantri Scholarship 2017-18
Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF 2018-19 is for the dependent wards and widows of Ex/Serving RPF/RPSF personnel. The main aim of the scholarship is to provide technical education so that a person can get employment. This scholarship is eligible for the wards and widows of Ex /Serving RPF/RPSF personnel who are below officer rank. It is being offered by the Security Directorate, Ministry of Railways, Government of India.
Candidates must be:
- A ward or widow of Ex/Serving RPF/RPSF personnel below then officer rank.
- Must be pursuing a professional or technical degree course.
- Must have secured minimum 60 % marks in +2, diploma or graduation.
- Only two wards of a family can apply for this scholarship.
150 selected candidates will be given monthly allowance up to INR 2,250.
Candidates who will meet all the eligibility criteria will be given preference.
Deadline to Apply 15th October 2018
To Know More Details Click here
Register For Free Assistance Or Whatsapp @9667853261
Prime Minister‘s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles 2018-19 invites an eligible candidate i.e. dependent widows and wards of central armed police and Assam Rifles personnel. The scholarship provides a financial assistance to the candidates to pursue the professional course at PG and UG level. The main aim of this scheme is to maintain the quality of education in terms of professional courses. The scholarship is granted by Welfare and Rehabilitation Board, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to apply-
- Must have passed 12th /graduation/diploma or equivalent scoring minimum 60% marks.
- Must be the ward or widow of CAPFs and AR personal who died at work.
- Widow of retired personnel who is below officer rank.
- Ward of Ex- CAPFs and AR person who became disabled during work.
The selected candidates will get a reward:
Boys – INR 24,000 P/ A.
Girls – INR 27,000 P/A.
Last Date To Apply – 31-Oct-2018
Get More Details Here
Looking More Scholarships:
Applications have been invited to provide the scholarships from students who are studying in the first year of technical or a professional course under the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2017-18. This scholarship is being launched to encourage technical and professional higher education in the wards and widows of ex-serviceman of armed forces and Ex-Coast Guard personnel (only below officer rank only). This Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme has been introduced since the year 2006 by the Kendriya Sainik Board Secretariat, Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare, Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India.
Scholarship Reward or Amount
All the successful candidates will receive the scholarship amount/ reward/ allowance as mentioned below
- There are 5500 scholarships which will be given under the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme, which will be divided equally amongst the boy and girl students.
- The Boy students will receive Rs.2000 per month.
- The Girl students will receive Rs.2250 per month.
- This scholarship will be given to a student for a limited duration of 1-5 years.
- The scholarship amount will be given to students only if the student completes each academic year successfully, as per the minimum percentage criteria.
- The total amount of all the scholarships including Prime Minister Scholarship or any other scholarship, should not get over the total amount of this scholarship scheme.
PM Scholarship For Ex-Servicemen Eligibility
Any student who fulfills all the criteria mentioned below is eligible to apply for Prime Minister Scholarship for Ex-servicemen
- Any student who has taken admission to any technical or professional Diploma/Graduation course in the year 2017-18.
- Any student who is studying any of the above courses from a recognized Govt. regulatory body.
- Any student who has passed class 12th / Graduation or any Diploma course with minimum or above 60% marks.
- Any student who is a dependent ward or a widow of Ex-Servicemen and Ex-Coast Guard personnel who died in harness or got disabled during coast guard service or military service.
- Any student who is not a civilian or award of Para Military Personnel.
- Any student who is earning or serving any in any job is not eligible.
- Any student who is not studying abroad.
- Any student who is not getting any wage for a professional degree course.
- Any student who is pursuing studies through only a regular, not a distance learning course.
- Any student pursuing Master Degree Courses is not eligible.
How To Apply For PM Scholarship For Ex-Servicemen
After confirming about the above eligibility criteria a student can apply for the scholarship by following the steps given below
- Click here and register yourself as a new user
- Upload the photo of the applicant only IN JPEG/JPG/GIF or PNG format.
- After filling the required details click Submit.
- Log in with your username or password you have created
- Complete the application process to apply for the scholarship
- Scanned copy of all required documents has to be uploaded.
- Submit the application form.
The selection procedure will be conduct as per the category and percentage of marks obtained by the applicant in class 12th. The preference will be given in selection serial wise as mentioned below:-
- Children, Widows of Ex-Serviceman, Coast Guard who are killed in action.
- Children, Widows of Ex-Serviceman, Coast Guard who got disabled in action.
- Children, Widows of Ex-Serviceman, Coast Guard who had died during service for Military or Coast Guard service.
- Children, Widows of Ex-Serviceman, Coast Guard who got disabled in army service or Coast Guard service.
- Children, Widows of Ex-Serviceman, Coast Guard who is the recipient of gallantry awards, irrespective of the rank. 4
- Children, Widows of Ex-Serviceman, Coast Guard (PBOR Only).
Mandatory Notes & Policies
- Below is the list of important documents which are essential to apply and submit the application process.
- Certificate of Ex-Servicemen/Ex-Coast Guard Personnel duly signed by ZSB/CG HQ
- Duly signed confide certificate by the Vice Chancellor/Dean/Principal/Vice
- Principal/Registrar/Associate Dean/Deputy Registrar/Director/Deputy Director
- Certificate issued by Bank Manager stating the seeding of Aadhar Card with student’s Bank account.
- Marksheet of class 10th as a proof of date of birth.
- Complete marksheets of any, of course, obtained Class 12/Graduation (3 years)/Diploma (6 semesters whichever course has been completed.
- Copy of the first page of student’s bank passbook or a canceled cheque of the account.
If applicable category certificate.
- Aadhar card.
- In case the ward born after the retirement of ESM self-certificate/affidavit of ESM is also required.
- All the above-mentioned documents should be submitted only in PDF/JPEG or JPG format.
- Maximum two wards of an Ex-Servicemen can apply for this Scholarship.
Last Date To Apply – 15-Nov-2018
Details Of Application
PM Scholarship Scheme For 10th Pass Students 2018
National Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship Scheme (NMMS) is a centrally sponsored scholarship scheme that was launched in May 2008. The scheme provides a scholarship to meritorious students of economically weaker sections of the society. Under this scheme, students studying in government, government aided / local body school or institutions are provided financial support every month. NMMS prevents the students to drop the school in class VIII and encourage them to take education seriously.
It is to be noted that students of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalas and Kendra Vidyalayas are not eligible for this scholarship. Similarly, children studying in residential schools that are run by state government organizations where facilities like boarding, lodging and education are provided are not eligible under this scheme. Also, the students of any private schools cannot apply.
Who Can Apply For NMMS 2018
- Students from class 9 th to 12 th can apply for the scholarship.
- The duration of the scholarship is 4 years.
It is given under proportion and divided among all states /UT taking the proportion of children
that are enrolled in class VIII. Each state/UT is given liberty to follow their own reservation policy.
Last Date – 30th September 2018
Apply Online Click Here
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship For 10th Passed Students
Under the central government’s scheme, Serva Siksha Abhiyan “Modi Foundation” has invited the applications for Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Test 2018 from students who are studying in between class 8th to 12th. This scholarship scheme has been launched to help students financially weaker section and lighten the burden of education expenses from their parents’ shoulders. The belief of the Modi Foundation is that ‘No youth should be deprived and left behind from education’.
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Test Eligibility 2018
- The applicant must be studying between class 8th to 12th.
- Any student who is a citizen of India is eligible any foreign country’s student is not eligible for this scholarship.
- Any student whose 10th board results are awaiting can also apply.
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Reward or Amount 2018
- Successful 25 students who’ll secure the rank 1 in this scholarship exam will be awarded a cash prize of Rs.50 thousand.
- Successful 50 students who’ll secure the rank 2 in this scholarship exam will be awarded a cash prize of Rs.40 thousand.
- Successful 75 students who’ll secure the rank 3 in this scholarship exam will be awarded a cash prize of Rs.30 thousand.
- Successful 100 students who’ll secure the rank 4 in this scholarship exam will be awarded a cash prize of Rs.15 thousand.
- Successful 250 students who’ll secure the rank 5 in this scholarship exam will be awarded a cash prize of Rs.8 thousand.
How To Apply For Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2018
Any student who fulfills the eligibility criteria can apply for this scholarship by following the simple steps given below:
- Click below to apply online.
- Fill up all the required details.
- Attach all the require documents.
- Make the payment through any online mode.
- Finally, submit your application form.
The List Of Documents Required Are Given Below
- The Letter of admission.
- Passport size photographs taken recently.
- Loan application form which should be duly filled and signed.
- Statement of the cost of study.
- PAN card and AADHAR card of the applicant and its parent/or guardian.
- Proof of identity and residence.
- IT returns or IT assessment order of the previous 2 years of the co-borrower.
- Applicant’s parent’s or guardian’s statement of assets and liabilities.
- Applicant’s parent’s or guardian’s and proof of income.
Official site’s application Link
Prime Minister Scholarship 2018-19
The Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched a scholarship scheme for the students who have passed the class 10th or 12th and now seeking admission in any professional courses such as BE, B.Tech medical, pharmacy, BCA, BBA, Engineering, IIT etc. Under the Prime Minister, Narendra Modi scholarship scheme financial help will be given to 82 thousand students which will divide equally among 41 thousand boys and 41 thousand girl students. Successful students will be awarded the scholarships every year among the students across the country.
Scholarship Reward or Amount
- The students will be awarded scholarships through Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT) and Aadhar Payment Bridge to transfer the money directly into the student’s bank account.
- Any students who have passed the class 12th exam with minimum 75% marks will be given scholarship amount of Rs.1000 for 10 months ( Total Rs.10,000).
- Any student who has passed the class 12th exam with minimum 85% marks will be given scholarship amount of total Rs. 25,000.
- Also, those students who are doing any 4 or 5-year professional course will be provided with the scholarship amount of Rs.2,000 per month in there 4th and 5th year. In the process to receive this scholarship continues the students need to score minimum 50% marks in each semester. In case of getting failed or get unsuccessful in scoring marks equal to or more than 50%, the scholarship will be stopped.
- Any student whose family annual income is not more than Rs 6 lakh.
- Any students who are doing a regular course is eligible for this scholarship.
- Any student whose age is in between 18 to 25 years.
- Any student doing a distance learning course is not eligible.
- Any student successful student can apply for this scholarship just for one course. If they apply for scholarships in more than one course the application will be considered invalid.
How To Apply For
Any student who is eligible as per the above-mentioned criteria can apply for Narendra Modi scholarship scheme by visiting and applying online through National Scholarship Portal. Also, students can follow some simple steps given below to apply online for this scholarship.
- Visit National Scholarship Portal using the official website’s link below.
- The applicant can use the login id and password if he/she is a registered user or create an account first and then apply for the scholarship.
Official site’s application Link