Are you looking for Mass communication colleges in Dehradun? Are you interested in journalism and mass media and looking forward to making a career in this field? You have a curious mind and like talking to people? Then Mass Communication is the best stream for you. The first step to do wonders in this field is to select the right college. If you are domicile holder of Uttarakhand then you can easily get admission in any best college for mass communication.
With growing technology, a great change of working can be seen in this stream. Mass media is changing its way of education and take a form of well-structured curriculum and various disciplines. This leads to the establishment of Mass communication colleges which are offering many courses related to this stream.
For Admission Help Connect @09717134336
Best Mass Communication College In Dehradun 2019
Mass Communication is not merely Journalism. It has a wider form covering all the modern aspects. Students who are interested in making a career in mass communication can go for any college and can get admission in a related course. The list of best Mass communication colleges in Dehradun 2019 is given below.
Courses Offered By Dehradun Mass Communication Colleges
Mass communication colleges in Dehradun offers courses in UG, PG, diploma level and doctoral level. Students can pick any of the courses according to their career prospects. These courses also carry practical exposure in the form of summer internship and projects. List of few mass communication courses are as follows:
- B.A. in Mass Communication
- B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Bachelors of Mass Media and Journalism
- B.Sc in Journalism and Mass Communication.
- B.Sc in Mass Communication, Journalism and Advertising
- BA in Media and Communication
- BA in Media Studies
- Bachelors of Mass Media
- BBA in Communication and Journalism
- Diploma In Mass Communication
- MA in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Post Graduation Diploma in Business Journalism and Corporate Communication
- P.G Certificate Course in Hindi Journalism-
- P.G Diploma in Hindi and Journalism
- Ph.D. in Mass Communication
Admission Procedure Of BJMC & BA Mass Communication Course In Dehradun
Admission to best mass communication colleges in Dehradun is done directly or written test conducted by the colleges itself. Students can start with graduate degree 10+2. However, to make the profile more polished doing PG course with certain specialization will be helpful. The admission to various UG courses and PG courses are done by two methods-
- On the basis of qualifying examination.
- On the basis of Entrance Test
The entrance test of these colleges may be objective or subjective types. The test contains different sections like:
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs, Popular Media
- English Language – Comprehension and Grammar
- Case Studies
- Social Issues
- Politics, Media Issues
- Creative Writing
The mode of test can be online (Computer-based test) or offline (written). Some colleges also include GD and an interview session as their admission process.
Eligibility Criteria of Mass communication colleges
- 10+2 qualification from the recognized board in any stream.
- Graduate in any discipline for admission to masters’ degree.
- Candidates must have scored between 50 % to 55 % marks in the last qualifying examination.
- Candidates waiting for their 10+2 or are in the final year of their graduation course (if applying for PG course) can apply.
Mass Communication Colleges In Dehradun Fees Structure
Mass communication needs lots of modification in terms of education in India. This is because this course is still new and coming up with the new subjects. The basic fee structure is INR 40,000 to INR 1 lakh P/A. The fees vary from government to private college.
About Mass Communication Course
Mass communication Course is the popular field which allows the students to enhance skills in written and oral communication for a professional career in the media industry. Students who want to become journalists can pursue this programme. Top Mass communication colleges in Dehradun offer this course at different levels. This course is offered at diploma, bachelor, masters and doctoral level. The eligibility and duration of the course will depend upon which course is opted by the student.
Mass Communication Colleges In Dehradun Placement
The placement of mass communication colleges in Dehradun is decent and provides employment opportunities in the renowned organization. The placement drive matters from course to course, organization, geographical area and college. The starting salary in this field is INR 15k to INR 20k per month. As the experience in a particular field increases, one can even earn up to INR 1 lakh per month.