vidhyaa-loader
  • +918800235665
  • info@vidhyaa.in
Updated On - September 23rd 2019, Updated By - Vidhyaa

Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University, Guntur


Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University is commonly known as ANGRAU, located in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. It is a Public Agricultural University which has been established in the year 1964. The University is approved by University Grants Commission and Indian Council of Agricultural University. Around 13 colleges are affiliated to this University i.e 8 Agricultural Colleges, 2 Agricultural Engineering, 1 Home Science, 2 Food Science and Technology and 12 Polytechnics.
ANGRAU imparts the quality education in the field of Agriculture. The offered courses are B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering, Food Science, M.Sc in Agronomy, Genetics and Plant Breeding, Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry, Agriculture, Horticulture, Crop Physiology, Agronomy etc, B.Sc Agriculture, Biochemistry, Entomology, Agronomy and more.
The campus of University is very beautiful and pollution free. There are well equipped classrooms, well stocked library with 1000+ no. of books, National and International Journals, Wifi connectivity, well equipped laboratories and workshops, Computer Centre, Separate hostel for boys and girls, Transportation facility, Medical Facility, Sports facility and many more facilities are available inside the University.
The University provides the best placement and training to its students. It conducts skills development training, and Industrial training. It also provides the off campus placement, Campus drive and Job Fairs.  It prepares the students for the final interviews with the leading companies and industries. 
The main recruiting companies of ANGRAU are HDFC Bank, ITC, Godrej, Reliance, bank of Baroda, Canara bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, SBI, South India Bank and many more.

 

Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University, Guntur Admission

  • Application form can be filled online as well as offline.
  • Admission to B.Tech, students must have completed 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from recognized Board. Students will have to appear in AP-EAMCET. Admission will be done on the basis of score obtained in AP-EAMCET.
  • For M.Tech, students must have completed B.Tech or BE in Engineering discipline from recognized University. They must have obtained minimum 50% marks or 5.50 CGPA from recognized University. Admission will be done on the basis of All India Entrance examination conducted by ICAR, New Delhi. 
  • Admission to Ph.D, students must have done Master’s degree in relevant discipline from recognized University. They must have obtained minimum 55% marks in qualifying examination.
  • 85% of the seats will be reserved for the local students while the rest of the 15% seats will be open for the other state students.

 


Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University, Guntur Fee Structure

 

  • The Fee structure of ANGRAU is very feasible as being a Government University.
  • B.Tech fee is Rs.44,000 per annum, M.Sc is Rs. 10,920 per annum, B.sc Fee is Rs. 14,400 p.a.
  • ICAR provides the scholarship to meritorious and deserving students.

Courses

Facilities

Hostel

library

Sports

Medical

Computer Labs

Cafeteria

Laboratory

Workshops

Mess

Book Loan Facility

Security

Parking

 
Apply Now
8+1
Error: Invalid Answer

Similar Colleges

Inquiry Now Apply Now
Inquiry Now Apply Now