Updated On - September 23rd 2019, Updated By - admin

Bhagwant Institute of Technology, Muzaffarnagar

Bhagwant Institute of Technology, Muzaffarnagar Admission 2018 & Fee Structure

Bhagwant Institute of Technology (BIT) is a constituent college of Bhagwant Group of Institutions. It is located in Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh and established in the year 1999. It is a private, self financed and Co-Educational Institute. It is affiliated to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow and CCS University, Meerut and approved by AICTE and MHRD, New Delhi.
BIT imparts the quality education in the field of Engineering, Management and Computer Application. It offers the courses like B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, MBA, BCA, BBA, MCA and M.Tech.
The faculty of BIT is well qualified and experienced in their respective disciplines. College also gives the opportunity to the faculty members to visit abroad for attaining the Projects, Seminars and Professional Talks.
BIT campus is spread over an area of 150 acres of land and having best infrastructure with all major facilities. There are fully furnished classrooms, library, medical aid, Computer lab, Sports facility, Wifi,  Hostel and Mess, Transport facility, Multimedia Library, Workshops, Seminar, Auditorium and conference hall etc.
The placement record of BIT is very good. Every year 70 to 80% students placed in top reputed companies. The training and placement cell works on the overall development of students and prepare them to face the final interview by conducting various programs and activities such as GD Session, Guest Lecture, Personality development programs etc. The top recruiters are Google, Intel, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Microsoft, Amazon, Accenture, Capgemini, TVS Motors, Maruti Suzuki, Saimen, Citi Group etc.


Bhagwant Institute of Technology, Muzaffarnagar Admission 2018

  • Admission to B.Tech, students must have completed 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subject from recognized board. Admission to 85% seats will be done through UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam) and remaining 15% seats will be filled by the college on the basis of score obtained in JEE Main/ 10+2 examination. 10% seats out of 85% seats will be filled to other state students on the basis of score obtained in UPSEE.
  • Admission to Diploma courses, students must have completed High school with Mathematics and science as compulsory subjects from recognized board. Students who have done 10+2  with science subjects or ITI can take direct admission in the second year.
  • For BCA and BBA, student must have completed 10+2 in any discipline from recognized board with minimum 45% marks. Admission will be done on the basis of merit in qualifying examination.
  • Admission to M.Tech will be done through UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam). Students with valid GATE score are also eligible. 
  • Admission to MBA and MCA will be done on the basis of marks obtained in graduation. For MCA, students must have studied Mathematics as main subject at 10+2 or graduation level. For MCA Lateral, students must done BCA/ B.sc in Information Technology/ Computer Science with minimum 50% marks from recognized University.

Bhagwant Institute of Technology, Muzaffarnagar Fee Structure

  • The fee structure of BIT, Muzaffarnagar is much feasible. The fee structure is divided into two categories i.e Free Seats and paid seat as per the norms of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University.
  • Students who take admission through state counseling will get free sea and 15% seats of the total seats in every branch are reserved for the paid seats and NRI Students. But the fee structure changes every year.
     

Courses

Facilities

Hostel

library

Auditorium

Sports

Medical

Computer Labs

Cafeteria

Gym

Laboratory

Transport

Workshops

E- class room

Seminars

WI-fi Campus

Mess

Book Loan Facility

Security

Parking

Apply Now

Similar Colleges


Inquiry Now Apply Now
Inquiry Now Apply Now