IGRUA 2022 Placement, Fee Structure & Admission (www igrua gov in)
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi is commonly known as IGRUA. The foundation laid by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Late Capt Rajiv Gandhi on 07 November 1985. IGRUA functions under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt of India through Governing Council. The institute is located at Fursatganj District Amethi, Uttar Pradesh which is control of the Ministry of Civil Aviation. The Anglo-Indian nationals from Afghanistan, Royal Nepal Airlines, Mauritius, Zambia and Seychelles have also undergone pilot training at IGRUA. The refresher courses of chief flying instructors/pilot instructor in charge of flying clubs are conducted regularly.
In IGRUA pilot training to candidates of Indian Airlines, BSF, Coast guard candidates, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy is also provided by the institution. Over 150 students are undergoing training at present and college is continuously making efforts to increase seats every year. The college is the first choice of many companies when they select a pilot for their company. Further, the Institute on the job training to the candidates in various Indian private institutes.
Looking For IGRUA Fee Structure 2022 Click Here
Why Choose IGRUA?
- Best flying school in the world
- IGRUA is the IIT/IIM of aviation training.
- Option for B.Sc. (Aviation) degree along with CPL with multi-Engine Endorsement.
- It is a government-owned multi-Engineer Coast Guard and Indian Navy and selected IGRUA for training their pilots due to the higher quality of training.
- For pilot fitness good sports facility including the swimming pool.
IGRUA Admission 2022
- Admission in IGRUA is done on the basis of Entrance Examination.
- The education wised eligibility is that students must be of the 12th class passed out from a recognized board with a minimum of 55% marks in Physics and Mathematics.
- Candidates applying can apply online through the official website.
- Application fee of INR 6000 for general category and OBC candidates is to be paid through the internet, Banking/debit or credit cards /Bank Challan.
- SC and ST candidates are not charged with any application fee.
- Almost 50% of seats are reserved under category candidates.
- IGRUA doesn’t offer any scholarship and educational fees are the same for all category candidates.
IGRUA Tentative Admission Schedule
|Last Date of the application form (online filling)
|30th April 2022
|Last Date of online filling application form
|10th May 2022
|22nd May 2022
|12th May 2022
|Interview /Viva Schedule on website /Emails/SMS for successful candidates in written
|1st June 2022
|Interview /Viva & Pilot aptitude test starts from
|13th June 2022
|Final Result in website /emails/SMS
|20th July 2022
|Last Date for payment of Commitment Money
|5th August 2022
IGRUA Application Process
- The Student is applied online only through the official website.
- Before filling up online application students need to keep their documents ready:
- Scanned photographs of the candidate.
- Scanned signature of the candidate (file size of 80kb (Maximum) in JPEF format only.
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Marksheet for class 10th and class 12th
- Non Refundable application fee of INR 6000 for general and OBC candidates have to be paid online or offline mode.
- Online Mode – Internet Banking, Debit or credit cards.
- Offline mode: Through Bank Challan payable at any branch of SBI.Please