Indian Institute of Aeronautics New Delhi Admission 2021-2021, Fee Structure, Courses & Placement
What is IIA (Indian Institute of Aeronautics New Delhi)?
The Indian Institute of Aeronautics was established 39 years ago in Delhi by IIA Group of Institutions. The primary objective behind the foundation of this academy is to impart Aeronautical and Aviation education to young and energetic fellows of our country.
For Free Counselling, Register Now
Accreditation and Approval
This institute is accredited by UKAS Management Systems and has gained approvals from DGCA, European Aviation Safety Agency, AICTE, UGC, and the Government of Delhi. Also, the IIA has a parent organization with the name of 'Takniki Vikas Sansthan'.
Get Free Counselling @09717134336
A specialty of Indian Institute of Aeronautics New Delhi
The Indian Institute of Aeronautics New Delhi specializes in a 3-year training program of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME), which ensures to prepare students with the skills, to work for the aeronautical and aircraft industry. Students in this program will get to know the ins and outs of aircraft engineering, along with its processing, work pattern, and much more technical but interesting stuff. Believe it or not, but this kind of technical knowledge is highly appreciated across the globe. Graduates of IIA, do not face the usual difficulty in finding their dream job. (In actual because of their skills, and IIA's connections)
Reasons to join Indian Institute of Aeronautics New Delhi
- 39 Years of training and teaching experience.
- Ranked among India's top 5 Aeronautical institutions.
- IIA owns heavily pressurized aircraft for its students' practical training.
- 100% Placement Record of 2021.
- International Collaborations for foreign tours and projects.
For Admission Inquiry call @09717134336
Indian Institute of Aeronautics New Delhi Admission 2021 (Apply Now!)
The Indian Institute of Aeronautics New Delhi admission 2021 information is available here. Read it carefully, so you can apply it in India's top Aeronautical Institute (IIA).
Admission in IIA is provided on the performance of the candidate in the AME Entrance Exam 2021, and on the basis of the program's eligibility criteria.
Eligibility to appear in AME Entrance Exam 2021
- Applicants must have Maths, Physics, and Chemistry in their 12th standard board examinations.
- Those applicants, who have already qualified a diploma in mechanical, electronics, electrical, or aeronautical stream are also allowed to appear in the exam.
- The applicant must have a certificate of medical fitness issued by a doctor who has a degree of at least M.B.B.S.
- The minimum age to appear in this exam is 16 years.
- The applicant must have all the important documents, including the Aadhar Card/Passport Copy.
Date of AME Entrance Exam 2021: 25th July 2021
AME Exam entrance fee: INR 1000
For more information like syllabus, modes of payment, etc, visit this link
Eligibility for AME (Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) Program
- Physics, Chemistry, and Maths in 12th Standard.
- At least 50% aggregate marks in all these subjects.
- 12th must be completed from CBSE or any recognized Indian education board.
- Must be medically fit as per Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Age shouldn't be less than 16 years.
How to Apply? (IIA Admission 2021 Steps)
- Visit IIA's official website.
- Apply for the entrance exam, by filling the form available on the home screen of the website.
- Attach your documents with the form, and pay off the registration fee.
- Once you qualify the entrance exam, the University will shortlist your name itself for the admission, and you will receive a call or mail from the college regarding further admission formalities such as an interview.
Indian Institute of Aeronautics New Delhi Fee Structure
The Indian Insitute of Aeronautics New Delhi fee structure falls between INR 1 Lakh to INR 3 Lakhs. As per the Association of Indian Universities, this fee structure surely justifies the standards of this program. Included in it you are getting:-
- Unlimited access to Smart Class sessions.
- Industrial visits.
- Online Lectures backup.
- Alumni and Guest Lectures
- Internship Training
- Ticket to apply for Scholarship
- Free Access to Celeb and Food Fests
IIA's fee structure is also giving tough competition to other Aeronautical Universities'. According to Times: It is quite impossible to offer aircraft technical education at such economical prices.
Connect @09717134336 For detailed Fee Structure.
Indian Institute of Aeronautics New Delhi Courses
The Indian Institute of Aeronautics New Delhi primarily offers two courses only. And, both of them are purely based on aircraft engineering. The first one is designed to teach you the Avionics stream (es, Is, and Rn), and the other one is planned to teach you about Mechanical Stream (Airplane and Power Plants).
Details of both of these courses like duration, fees, course type, etc., are given below in a listing format. Duly check, and dial this number if interested in applying: 09717134336.
Indian Institute of Aeronautics New Delhi Placement
When it comes to the Placement, then the Indian Institute of Aeronautics New Delhi comes among the names of top institutes for Aircraft engineering placements.
Awarded as the best and guaranteed placement in India, the IIA placed each one of its students of the 2021 batch in top Aircraft companies. Let's have a look at the record:-
- Mr. Vishnu S. Ashok: Go Air
- Mr. Chanchal Kumar: Go Air
- Mr. Amit Yadav: Spice Jet
- Mr. Saurav Kumar: Air India
- Mr. Rohit Raj: Jet Airways
- Mr. Ravindra Singh: Indigo Airways
- Mr. Ravi Kant Vishkarma: Air Asia
- Mr. Dilraj Singh: Emirates
- Ms. Dolly Bisht: Axis Bank
- Mr. Pratik Sharma: Air India
- Mr. Ritu Raj: Axis Bank
- Ms. Smita Singh: Aero Mas Aviation Service
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering – Avionics Stream (es, Is And Rn)
- Course Duration
- Course Type
- Study Mode
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering – Mechanical Stream (aeroplane And Power Plants)
- Course Duration
- Course Type
- Study Mode