Updated On - September 23rd 2019, Updated By - admin
Institute of Aeronautical Engineering (IARE), Hyderabad
Institute of Aeronautical Engineering Admission 2018 & Fee Structure
- The Institute of Aeronautical Engineering was established in the year 2000, located in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUH), Hyderabad and approved by AICTE.
- It offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs such as B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering, B.Tech Computer Science, and Engineering, B.Tech information technology, M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering etc.
- The campus includes state of the infrastructure facilities such as an auditorium, cafeteria, Health service, Hostel facility, Sports facility, Gym, Xerox & Stationery Shop, Pure & Hygienic Drinking Water, Free Wifi Zone and many others.
- The hostel facility of the institute includes spacious well-ventilated rooms, Separate hostels for boys and girls, Well-furnished dining rooms, Mineral water facility, Wi-Fi facility, Fully secured, Reading rooms, Free transportation etc.
- It has a separate academic department of different disciplines of engineering such as Department of Aeronautical Engineering, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Civil engineering, Department of Freshman, Department of Master of Business Administration etc.
- The placement cell of the institute is responsible for performing many activities, such as facilitate final year student for industrial training, seminars, workshops, guest lecture by industry experts, resume building skills, personality development program, communication skills etc.
- The top recruiting companies of the institute are Infosys, Tech Mahindra, IBM, Cognizant, TATA, HCL, Google, Dell, Amazon, CYIENT, Infotech, Atos, BOSCH, IFB, Sony, Bisleri, ICICI Bank, Chegg, GENPACT, SUN Oracle, Reliance, Verizon, Runway, India mart etc.
B.tech In Aeronautical Engineering
- Course Duration
- Course Type
- Study Mode