Narayan Swami College of Nursing Dehradun Admission 2021
For Free Counselling, Register Now
Narayan Swami College of Nursing, Dehradun has been delivering the best education in nursing since 2007. It is a pioneer educational institute in Uttarakhand producing best nursing professionals across the nation. Narayan Swami College has a well-defined curriculum that specifically meets the industrial requirement. The courses have practical exposure in which students work together with physicians, therapist, look after the patients and family and other team members.
The nursing college is affiliated to Ras Bihari Bose Subharti University and is running under the aegis of Dr Jagat Subharti Charitable Trust. Admissions are ongoing and students can apply online or visit the campus in person or can obtain form through post. Read our whole admission process and other course-related information in the below sections.
For Direct Admission Call @09717134336
Narayan Swami College of Nursing, Dehradun Course & Fees 2021
- Course Duration
- Course Type
- Study Mode
Narayan Swami College of Nursing Admission 2021
Those students who want to take admission in Narayan Swami College will have to follow the given below-mentioned points.
- For Admission in Narayan Swami College of Nursing- Apply Now
- The registration or application form can be obtained from “ Merit-Based Admissions” and Entrance Test can be obtained by paying INR 1000 /cash or DD in the favor of “Dr Jagat Narain Subharti Charitable Trust” payable at Dehradun from the office of the university or from the places advertised through the newspapers or shown in the university website.
- The application form can also be obtained by post by paying an additional amount of INR 50.
- Information application is supplied for free along with the application form.
- The registration form can also be downloaded from the university official website.
General Admission Instructions
- Admissions to all the courses are done on the basis of merit or admission through entrance examination. The admission will be followed by an interview whenever applicable.
- If seats remain vacant after the entrance examination in any course, the students will be offered admission seeing the last qualifying examination marks.
- Notification will be issued in the newspaper or on the university official website.
- The date of the interview and place will be mentioned and students need to go to the mentioned place along with original certificates and fees of course which is to be deposited at the moment if selected.
- The academic session will start from 1st August 2021. The deadline for admission to the semester system course is 31st October 2021.
- Indian /Foreign Nationals and NRIs can apply for admission.
- 25% seats will be reserved for the candidates who are permanent residents of Uttarakhand. If the reserved seats are vacant then it will be moved on to the All India reserved category seats.
- A duly filled application form must be submitted at the Central Admission cell of the university.
we have mentioned Some Documents. which will be important to enrolling in Narayan Swami College.
- All educational documents.
- Current passport size photograph.
- Passing certificate
- Date of the birth proof certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Address Proof
- Category proof
Narayan Swami College of Nursing Courses
Narayan Swami College of Nursing, Dehradun is a small part of Subharti University. Under its department of Nursing, the college offers UG and Diploma courses that are delivered by best and learned faculty of the state. Below mentioned is the list of courses which are –
GNM ( 3 years of duration including internship)
- 12th with 40% marks from science background from any recognized board.
ANM (3 years )
- Must have done 12th vocational ANM Course from the school recognized by India Nursing Council.
- Must have done 12th in health care science –Vocational stream from a recognized CBSE board /State /Centre.
B.Sc. Nursing (4 years including internship)
- 12th class passed out from a recognized board from a PCB background and having English as a subject.
Note – Only 5% of total seats are applicable. Students must be medically fit and should be a minimum age of 17 years and maximum age of 35 years.
For Foreign Nationals
- The entry qualification equivalency i.e. 10+2 standard will be obtained by Tie-Up of Indian Universities, New Delhi Institution, State Nursing Council will be responsible to ensure that the qualification and eligibility will be equivalent to what has been mentioned above.
Note – Quotas will be applicable within the sanctioned number of the seats sanctioned and not above it. 5% of total marks are relaxed for SC/ST candidates. The admission of students shall be once a year. Students should be medically fit. The minimum age for admission will be 17 years (As on 31st December of the admission year) The upper age limit is 35 years. Age no bar for LHV.
Swami Narayan College of Nursing, Dehradun Faculty
The faculties of this Nursing College are talented and are almost of the PhD level. They have years of industrial exposure and believe in practical forms of learning. They also arrange workshops and seminars to make students industrial ready.
|Doon Business School Dehradun||Apply Online|
|Graphic Era Hill University Dehradun||Apply Online|
|Graphic Era University Dehradun||Apply Online|
|roorkee college of engineering||Apply Online|
|upes dehradun||Apply Online|
|Doon PG College of Agriculture Science and Technology Dehradun||Apply Online|
|Himgiri ZEE University Dehradun||Apply Online|
|dolphin pg institute dehradun||Apply Online|
|motherhood university roorkee||Apply Online|
|RIT Roorkee||Apply Online|
|ram institute of hotel management dehradun||Apply Online|
|kukreja institute of hotel management Dehradun||Apply Online|
|DBS PG College Dehradun 2021||Apply Online|
|coer College roorkee fee structure||Apply Online|
|Doon Group of Colleges Dehradun||Apply Online|
|Quantum University Roorkee||Apply Online|
|shivalik college of engineering dehradun||Apply Online|
|himalayan institute of technology dehradun admission||Apply Online|
|DIT University Dehradun||Apply Online|
|Uttarakhand Technical University Dehradun||Apply Online|
|dav pg college dehradun||Apply Online|