Updated On - September 23rd 2019, Updated By - admin

Netaji Subhash Engineering College, Kolkata

Netaji Subhash Engineering College (NSEC) is Engineering college which is located in Kolkata, West Bengal. It was set up in the year 1998 at Kolkata. NSEC is approved by All India Council of Technical Education New Delhi and affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology. It is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA). It provides the education in the field of Engineering, Management and Computer Application.

It offers the Diploma, UG and PG courses. Some of the offered courses are B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, Applied Electronics and Instrumentation, Biomedical Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, Diploma, M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering etc.

The campus of Institute is well developed and having all modern facilities and amenities. There are well equipped classroom with teaching aids such as LCD projector etc, Well stocked library with large volume of books, National and International Journals, computer lab, hostel, mess, cafeteria, seminar hall, lecture hall, auditorium, sports and games facility, medical facility and many other facilities are available for the students inside the campus.

It conducts various events and activities such as Fresher’s, Annual tech Fest (AVENIR), Annual Cultural fest (MESMERIZER), Reunions, Cultural program, Contest, Quiz, Sports and games, seminars, workshop etc throughout the year.

It has best placement record and every year many students are placed in the top reputed companies. The training and placement cell is responsible for the training and placement related activities and focuses on the overall development of students by conducting various activities and programs.

The main recruiting companies of NSEC are Accenture, BHEL, IBM, Dell, Microsoft, CISCO, Sasken Communication, TCS, Motorola, Intel, Oracle, Apple, Microland, Zensar, Wipro technologies and many more.



Netaji Subhash Engineering College, Kolkata Admission

For admission to, must have done 10+2 in science stream with PCM subjects from recognized board and obtained minimum 50% marks. Students must have appeared in JEE Main or WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination). 15% seats will be filled through JEE Main and remaining 85 %seats will be filled through WBJEE.

BBA, must have done 10+2 in any discipline with English as main subject from recognized board. For BCA, students must have completed 10+2 with mathematics as main subject from recognized board. Admission will be done on the basis of merit.

For M.Tech, bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent qualification in relevant discipline from recognized University.  Admission will be done on the basis of score obtained in GATE followed Entrance test and interview conducted by Institute.

Admission to PGDM and MBA, holds bachelor’s degree in any discipline from recognized University. Admission will be done on the basis of score obtained in National Level Entrance Test.

For admission to MCA, must hold bachelor’ s degree with mathematics as main subject at 10+2 level from recognized University.







Computer Labs





E- class room



Book Loan Facility



Apply Now
Doon Business School DehradunApply Online
Graphic Era Hill University DehradunApply Online
Graphic Era University DehradunApply Online
roorkee college of engineeringApply Online
upes dehradunApply Online
Doon PG College of Agriculture Science and Technology DehradunApply Online
Himgiri ZEE University DehradunApply Online
dolphin pg institute dehradunApply Online
motherhood university roorkeeApply Online
RIT RoorkeeApply Online
ram institute of hotel management dehradunApply Online
kukreja institute of hotel management DehradunApply Online
DBS PG College Dehradun 2021Apply Online
coer College roorkee fee structureApply Online
Doon Group of Colleges DehradunApply Online
Quantum University RoorkeeApply Online
shivalik college of engineering dehradunApply Online
himalayan institute of technology dehradun admissionApply Online
DIT University DehradunApply Online
Uttarakhand Technical University DehradunApply Online
dav pg college dehradunApply Online

Similar Colleges

Inquiry Now Apply Now
Inquiry Now Apply Now