Updated On - September 23rd 2019, Updated By - admin
School of Design and Visual Arts, Apeejay Stya University, Gurgaon Admission 2018-19 & Fee Structure
- India’s 1st Liberal Arts & Meta University Focused on Research and technology. It is located in Gurgaun, Delhi.
- Offered courses of the university are Bachelor of Design, M.A. In Design and M.Design – Integrated.
- Conducts many activities for the overall development of students such as Project based assignments, Consultancy projects, Study Tours, Industry Visits, Internship Training with Reputed organizations, Credit Based academic program etc.
- It has international collaboration with many renowned companies namely Georgia College and State University, USA, Willem De Kooning Academy, Rotterdam, Ecole Superieure des Arts Appliques de Troyes and Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands.
- The top visiting companies of the institute are ESPN Star Sports, Nalli, Mudra Group, Green leaf, Schablona, Dishtv, NDTV, Brand Curry, Aaj tak, LOWE lintas, Thomson Press, HT Media, Q2A Media etc.