Ph.D. - Biotechnology Admission 2018 & Top Colleges
- Ph.D. - Biotechnology is a 3 years doctorate level program.
- This course provides theoretical and practical knowledge from various disciplines, such as environmental science, microbiology, immunology, and biochemistry.
- Students who have completed their Master Degree program in Biotechnology can apply for this program.
- If you willing to hike your salary or stable in your career then this is the right course for you.
- Once you will gain this Ph.D. degree, you can find many career opportunities in the field of biotechnology engineering, chemical, and textile industries, agricultural sectors, pharmaceutical firms, health care etc.
- You can also opt for a teaching career in universities and colleges.
- Students who will successfully complete this program can find diverse career options in biotechnological research and development with testing laboratories, government agencies, pharmaceutical companies, medicine manufacturers, and educational institutions.
- They can also expect career growth in many job profiles such as biochemists, biophysicists, or medical scientists.
- They can be hired as Research Scientist, Research Associate, Sales Representative, Quality Control Officer etc.
How to get into this course
- To get admission into this course, you have to appear for an entrance exam as carried out by any particular university/institute/college.
- The common entrance exam that conducts for this course is GATE.
- You have to score valid marks in the qualifying examination.