- The minimum age limit of the candidates appearing in NATA 2018 should be 17 years as on July, 31, 2018. There is not any upper age limit to appear in NATA 2018.
- Candidates should have passed their 10+2 examination from a recognized board with 50% marks in all the subjects with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates should clear diploma (10+2) in any stream from a recognized institute with 50 % marks. Mathematics should be the main subject.
- Candidates should pass International Baccalaureate Diploma with 50% marks and Mathematics should be the main subject.
- Candidates, who are appearing in the above mentioned examination, can also take part in NATA 2018 exam.
- Starting date of Online Application Process – 1st week of January 2018
- Closing date of Online Application Process –1st week of February 2018
- Closing date of uploading image –1st week of February 2018
- Last date of payment of fee –1st week of February 2018
- Printout confirmation page available from –Last week of February 2018
- Correction window opens –3rd week of February 2018
- Admit Card available from – 4th week of March 2018
- NATA 2018 exam date–3rd week of April 2018
- NATA 2018 result date –2nd week of June 2018
- Firstly, visit the official website www.nata.in.
- Generate a login ID to fill the NATA 2018 Application form. Fill all the necessary information such as name, address, email id, phone number etc.
- Submit the online Application form after filling all the details.
- Now upload your color photograph (4KB-100KB), signature (1KB- 30KB) and left thumb impression (1KB to 30KB).
- Submit the required application fees through online mode via Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking or offline mode via ICICI Bank Challan.
- Take out the confirmation page of the Application form.
- NATA Application fee 2018 for all the category candidates is Rs 1250.
- Candidates can pay the Application fee through online mode via Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking or offline mode through e-Challan.
- Those who have opted exam center in Dubai, have to pay an extra Application fee of Rs 7000 before issuing the Admit Card.
- The mode of the exam will be offline (Pen-Paper based).
- Time duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Question paper comprises of 3 sections, i.e. Mathematics, General Aptitude and Drawing.
- Questions related to Mathematics and General Aptitude will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- There will be 60 questions to be asked in the examination.
- Total marks of the question paper will be 200.
- For each correct answer, candidates will be awarded 2 marks.
- There will be no negative marking in the examination.
- You have to secure 30 out of 120 marks in MCQ section and 20 out of 80 marks in Drawing section to qualify in the exam.
- Coordinate Geometry
- 3-dimentional co-ordinate Geometry
- Theory of Calculus
- Application of Calculus
- Statistics and Probability
- Permutation and Combination
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Sets and Relations
- Interpretation of pictorial compositions
- Analytical Reasoning
- Mental ability
- General awareness of National/International Architects.
- Understanding of scale and proportion of objects
- Geometric composition
- Building forms and elements
- Color texture
- Forms transformations in 2D and 3D like union
- Surfaces and volumes
- Generating plans
- Perspective drawing
- Drawing of patterns- both geometric and abstract
NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) 2018
NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is basically a National level entrance test in Architecture. Those, who clear this exam, are eligible to take admissions into a 5-year degree course in Architecture at all the leading institutes across all over India. Every year, thousands of candidates appear in this exam to step into the dreaming career of Architecture.
Although, official exam dates of NATA 2018 have not been announced it might be conducted in the 3rd week of April 2018. NATA 2018 registration process will begin in December 2017.
In this post, we will provide all the necessary details regarding NATA 2018 exam which includes Application Form, registration process, Application form requirements, date, NATA 2018 exam centre’s, exam syllabus, exam eligibility etc.
Candidates, who wish to appear in NATA 2018, should have to fulfill the below mentioned exam eligibility:
Here is the updated list of NATA 2018 important dates:
NATA 2018 Application Form
Online Application form of NATA 2018 will be available from January onwards. Here we have provided you the important steps to fill the Application form.
NATA 2018 Exam Centre
Here is the list of NATA 2018 exam centre’s in India:
|City Code||State||City Name|
|1||ANDAMAN & NICOBAR||PORT BLAIR|
|13||JAMMU & KASHMIR||JAMMU|
NATA 2018 exam pattern plays an important role in the preparation of the exam, so here we are providing the exam pattern:
Subject Wise Exam Pattern of NATA
|Section A (90 minutes)|
|Section B (90 minutes)|
|Drawing two sets in A4 size paper||80|
Here we provide the important topics related to NATA 2018 syllabus: