LPU NEST 2019 is university level examination organized by LPU University for the students who are seeking admissions in various courses offered by the university. Through LPU NEST 2019, students will get admission to various courses like B.Tech, Law, MBA, Design, Agriculture, Hotel Management etc. In this article, we have provided all the details of LPU NEST 2019 notification.
LPU NEST 2019 Eligibility Criteria details is as follows:
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates, who are appearing in the final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for the examination
For B.Tech- CHE/CHE Petroleum-
- Students should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English subjects.
For B.Tech-BT, Food Technology, Biotechnology-
- Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry, English & either Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology.
- Candidates should possess 60% aggregate marks in the 10+2.
The exam dates of LPU NEST 2019 have been released by the university. Applicants can check the dates from the table is given below.
|Online Application form starts from||1st week of November 2018|
|Online Application form (last date)||28th February 2019|
|Slot Booking||1st March 2019 onwards|
|Exam Date||10th – 30th April 2019|
|Announcement of Result||7th May 2019|
|1st Round Counseling (Choice Filling)||7th – 12th May 2019|
|1st Round Seat Allotment Result||14th May 2019|
|Last date of Admission||14th- 20th May 2019|
|2nd Round Counselling (Choice Filling)||NA|
|2nd Round Seat Allotment Result||21st May 2019|
|Last Date of Admission||21st – 24th May 2019|
|3rd Round of Counselling (Choice filling)||21st – 24th May 2019|
|3rd Round Seat Allotment Result||25th May 2019|
|Last Date of Admission||25th -31st May 2019|
Candidates can check every detail of LPU NEST Application Form 2019 below:
- Application form has been released and available via online and offline mode.
- Last dates to submit application form for B.Tech course is 28th February 2019.
- For the online form submission, candidates have to visit the LPU official website and payment can be done via credit/debit/net banking mode.
- For the offline mode, applicants have to download the form first& send it with attached DD drawn in the favor of “Lovely Professional University”, payable at Jalandhar.
- Candidates can keep the printout of the application form for the future reference.
- The candidates have to send their application form along with DD to the mentioned address :
Division of Admission (LPUNEST-2019)
Lovely Professional University
Jalandhar –Delhi G.T Road,
Phagwara, Punjab (India) - 144411
LPU NEST 2019 application fee details are as follows:
- For all the boy's candidates, application fee is Rs 700/-
- For all the girl's candidates, application fee is Rs 400/-
Exam pattern details of LPU NEST 2019 are given below:
- Type of the question paper will be MCQs (Multiple Choice Question).
- Duration of the examination would be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Number of questions in the examination will be 110 objective type questions.
- Mode of Language in the examination will be Hindi & English.
- There will be no negative marking in the examination.
- Section-wise details in the examination are as follows:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks per Question||Maximum Marks Per Subject|
The subjects are different according to the various courses offered by the university. LPU NEST 2019 B.Tech include Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology & English subjects. As the syllabus is in detail, we have provided the link through which candidate can download LPU NEST 2019 B.Tech syllabus.
For B.Tech Syllabus =>Click Here