ATIT 2019 is an All India level examination for the admission to engineering courses. The exam is conducted by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad. ATIT serves as a platform to get admission in campuses of ICFAI in different cities. The university has campuses in Hyderabad (main campus), Dehradun, Jaipur, Jharkhand and Raipur.In this article, we have provided all the details regarding the ATIT 2019 notification. Read the complete article below.
The exam dates have been released by the board. We have mentioned the dates in a table below:
|Online Registration||20th October 2018|
|Online Registration last date||9th April 2019|
|ATIT Scheduling Date||1st February to 20th April 2019|
|Admit card releasing date||At the time of scheduling|
For online mode: 23rd
(10am to 12 pm)
|Result Declaration||7th May 2019|
|Date of Interview||1st June to 4th June 2019|
|Classes Start||16th July 2019|
We have given the application details. Applicants can read carefully and apply:
- The availability of the form will be online and offline.
- The online form has been released from 20th October 2018.
- Candidates can fill their form as the last date of registration is 9th April 2019.
- Take the printout of the application form for the admission process.
- In case, the candidates pay the fee offline via DD, one has to send the hard copy of application form (filled ) at the mentioned address:
Admission Officer (B.Tech Program)
ITSTAT Office, Plot- 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderaba -500082, Telangana State.
Ph: 040-23440967, TollFree: 18005990767
E mail- [email protected]
- The application fee can be paid online through Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking or offline DD mode.
- Application Fee is Rs 500/-(For all the candidates)
- Candidates should draw DD in the favor of “IFHR-Prospectus Fee A/C ITSTAT 2019” payable at Hyderabad.
- Passed out candidate of 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board.
- Candidates of NIOS can also apply.
- Must have 50% marks aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates must have scored aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics&English.
- Candidates can also get admission through other exams such as JEE Mains/ Other national level exam.
- Clearing ATIT would be added advantage for getting admission.
- The exam will be conducted in both online & offline mode.
- The examination will be conducted on 23rd – 30th April 2019 (online mode) and 28th April 2019 (offline mode).
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The question paper will be made in the form of objective types.
- The question paper will be divided into four sections with 30 questions in each section.
- The subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
The details of ATIT 2019 Syllabus will be provided by the exam authority. The subjects that are included in the syllabus are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics& English.
- Unit 1: Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Unit 2: Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Unit 3: Matrices and Determinants
- Unit 4: Permutations and Combinations
- Unit 5: Mathematical Induction
- Unit 6: Binomial Theorem and Its Simple Applications
- Unit 7: Sequences and Series
- Unit 8: Limit Continuity and Differentiability
- Unit 9: Integral Calculus
- Unit 10: Differential Equations
- Unit 11: Co-Ordinate Geometry
- Straight Lines
- Conic Sections
- Unit 12: Three-dimensional geometry
- Unit 13: Vector Algebra
- Unit 14: Statistics and Probability
- Unit 15: Trigonometry
- Unit 16: Mathematical Reasoning
1. Section – A pertains to the Theory that have weight age of 80%.
2. Section – B contains Practical Component (Experimental Skills) that have 20% weight age
- Unit 1: Physics and Measurement
- Unit 2: Kinematics
- Unit 3: Laws of Motion
- Unit 4: Work, Energy, and Power
- Unit 5: Rotational Motion
- Unit 6: Gravitation
- Unit 7: Properties of Solids and Liquid
- Unit 8: Thermodynamics
- Unit 9: Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Unit 10: Oscillations and Waves
- Unit 11: Electrostatics
Section-A: Physical Chemistry
- Unit 1: Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry.
- Unit 2: States of Matter: Classification of Matter into Solid, Liquid and Gaseous States.
- Unit 3: Atomic Structure.
- Unit 4: Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Ionic Bonding
- Covalent Bonding.
- Unit 5: Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Unit 6: Solutions.
- Unit 7: Equilibrium.
- Unit 8: Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry.
- Unit 9: Chemical Kinetics.
- Unit 10: Surface Chemistry.
Section-B: Inorganic Chemistry
- Unit 11: Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties:
- Unit 12: General Principles And Processes Of Isolation Of Metals:
- Unit 13: Hydrogen
- Unit 14: S – Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals).
- General English
Upcoming Entrance Exam
Related Entrance Exam
- Application Date
13th April 2019
- Exam Date
- Result Date