- IIM Calcutta Fellow Program
- Education Scholarship Scheme for Army Personnel 2017-18
- Internshala Career Scholarship for Girls (ICSG) 2019
- Shobhit University Girl’s Scholarship For Higher Education
- TIFR Visiting Students Research Programme (VSRP-2019)
- Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojna, Haryana 2018
- Vidhyaa Scholarship for Higher Education
- Chief Minister Medhavi Student Scheme 2018, Madhya Pradesh
Tata Trusts Scholarship For D.Ed. & B.Ed.
The Tata Trusts is inviting the applications of Tata Trusts Scholarship for D.Ed. & B.Ed. 2018-19. This scholarship is available for those students who wish to pursue D.Ed. & B.Ed. courses in the academic year 2018-19. The candidate of Jammu and Kashmir, Maharashtra or North-East (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura) can apply for this scheme. The scholarship aims to encourage the students for pursuing teaching studies.
Tata Trusts Scholarship For D.Ed. & B.Ed. Eligibility 2018-19
The eligibility criteria forTata Trusts Scholarship for D.Ed. & B.Ed. 2018-19 is as follows
- A candidate must be the resident of India.
- Students who are pursuing studies in Jammu and Kashmir, Maharashtra or North-East (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura) are only eligible to apply.
- Applicant must have an interest in pursuing D.Ed. & B.Ed programs.
- Aspirants must have minimum 60 % marks in the last qualifying examination.
Tata Trusts Scholarship For D.Ed. & B.Ed. Rewards 2018-19
The scholarship covers tuition fee and other expenses/fees paid to the institute/University.
How To Apply For Tata Trusts Scholarship For D.Ed. & B.Ed. 2018-19
To apply for this scholarship, students have to follow the below-given steps
- The application process is completely online.
- Click here to apply online.
- Now, identify yourself by selecting ‘individual’ or ‘nominator’.
- After that, enter your email ID and password.
- Fill all the requisite details and submit the form.
- Candidates must fill all the details carefully in the application form otherwise, it will lead to rejection.
List Of Required Documents
- Attested mark sheet of last qualifying exam
- Bank details
- Fee receipt
- Letter from college as per specimen
Below are the important dates of Tata Trusts Scholarship for D.Ed. & B.Ed. 2018-19
- Application started from - 8th October 2018
- Last date to apply - 5th November 2018
Student’s shortlisted based on merit will be called for an interview that will be conducted in person at Mumbai or through Skype.