When it comes to the choice of colleges for BBA in Airport Management in India certainly you will get many choices. BBA in Airport Management Colleges in India is making their goodwill as this course brings tremendous opportunities. After doing this program graduates can work in national and international airports. To know more about this course please read the complete article below.
BBA In Airport Management Colleges In India List 2019
There are many new and good colleges of BBA in Airport Management in India. To look for a right college one must always check the affiliations and approvals. This will provide a sense of security that students are taking admission in a standard college. Students can check college details by visiting the college website or college campus in person. The lists of colleges are as follows.
|College Name||Get Detailed Fee||Affiliation||City|
|School of Airlines and Travel Management||Click Here||Bharathiar University, Coimbatore||Kochi|
|Flying Goose Aviation Academy||Click Here||Bharat Sevak Samaj Govt of India||Kochi|
|Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University [YCMOU]||Click Here||University Grants Commission (UGC)||Nasik|
|National College of Aviation||Click Here||Alagappa University, Karaikudi||Chennai|
|Grand Scholar Aviation Institute||Click Here||Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam||Bangalore|
|Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management, Bangalore Indiranagar, Bangalore||Click Here||Jain University, Bangalore||Bangalore|
|Aptech Aviation and Hospitality Academy||Click Here||Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam||Bangalore|
|SKYBIRD Aviation||Click Here||Bharathiar University||Bangalore|
|Kasturi Institute of Management Studies||Click Here||Bharathiar University||Coimbatore|
|Remo International College of Aviation||Click Here||Alagappa University||Chennai|
|Aimfill International Institute||Click Here||UGC, AICTE and DEC.||New Delhi|
BBA In Airport Management Colleges Admission
- Admissions are done on the basis of qualifying marks in 10+2.
- Some admission is also done on the basis of entrance examination conducted by the
- college or national level entrance examination like SET 2019, UGAT 2019.
- Admissions are also done on the basis of interview and GD followed by counselling.
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
- Seat reservation criteria as per government of India norms.
BBA In Airport Management Colleges In India Eligibility:
- Students must 10+2 from a recognized board.
- They must be from any discipline.
- Applicants must have scored a minimum of 50 to 60 % and 455 marks for category students.
BBA In Airport Management Course Detail
BBA in Airport Management is 3 years undergraduate program divided into six semesters. During this course, students will learn managerial as well as administrative roles on how to manage the airport. It is true that the airport requires a large number of staff so that it can work smoothly. Also, safety and security is also an issue. So to ensure different operations run well many departments have been formed in the airport which includes cargo, safety and security department, finance, technical sections etc. Some important topics taught in the BBA program are functioning of Airport:
- Staff Management
- Inter-Departmental Coordination
- Safety And Emergency Situation etc.
What Skills You Must Have For BBA In Airport Management In India
To these skills, one must have the following abilities like:
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Supervisory Skills
- Sharp analytical skills
- Confident and charming personality
BBA In Airport Management Placement
Colleges have training and placement cell which is responsible for creating job opportunities to the candidates. This is done by making liasioning with many top-notch organizations. These companies come and recruit graduates through in or off campus placement. Students are working with many good companies on an average package of 2.5 to 7 lakh P/A.
Jobs After BBA In Airport Management
After doing BBA in Airport Management graduates are often hired on different designations like Airport Manager/Assistant Manager, Cargo Manager, Ground staff manager, Safety and Maintenance Manager, Customer care executive and many others. Some popular job profiles are mentioned in detail below.
- Airport Manager – They work at both national and international airport and smaller municipal airports. Their responsibility is to make sure that the operation the airport is done properly. The salary of an airport manager is INR 7 to 10 lakh P/A.
- Cargo Manager –Cargo Manager supervises and coordinates the activities of the ground staff which includes loading, unloading, securing and staging of aircraft/aeroplane cargo or baggage. They regulate the quality and processing of the cargo and manage the aircraft related activities. The salary of a cargo manager is INR 5 to 8 lakh P/A.
- Airport Ground Staff – The duty of an airport ground staff is to greet passenger before takeoff and landing. The airport ground staff and air operations staff play an important role in commercial activities, airline operations and running of the airport. They deal with aircraft, crew and customers to ensure that every flight is safe and comfortable. The salary goes from 3 to 4 lakh P/A.
- Safety and Maintenance Manager-The safety and maintenance covering human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning the employees. They inquire about the job expectations, plan and monitor the working of the employee for appraisals. The salary of safety and maintenance manager is INR 6 to 10 lakh P/A.
- Airport Customer Service Agent – They resolve all the customer confusion and queries via phone, email, mail or social media. They reach to the customer and verify their account information. They deal with a refund, exchange and other things of the passengers. Their salary goes from 1 lakh to 2 lakh P/A.
BBA In Airport Management Syllabus And Subjects
During their course the students will study the following subjects:
- Communication Skills
- Soft skills
- Front office operations
- Management Process
- Basic of Aviation
- Travel Management
- Airport Operations
- Crew Management
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Airport Security Management
- Cargo Logistic Management
- Public Relations
- Aviation Law
- Air traffic Rules and regulations
- Services Marketing
- Customer Care Services
- Airline Business Management