12th passed out students look for colleges in Delhi. This is because Delhi is a hub of education which has top colleges providing an excellent education. We have noticed that many students are looking for BBA in Aviation Management College in Delhi so we have written this article mentioning a list of related college list, their admission process, eligibility criteria and much more.
BBA In Aviation Management College In Delhi List 2019
Students looking for this course can select their college from the below-mentioned table. They can also visit the college website form the link given in the list.
|College Name||Get Detailed Fee|
|Aptech Aviation and Hospitality Academy||Click Here|
|TMI Academy of Travel, Tourism and Aviation Studies – South Extension||Click Here|
|Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management – ILAM||Click Here|
|Aimfill International Institute||Click Here|
|TMI Academy of Travel, Tourism and Aviation Studies – Defence Colony||Click Here|
|Institute Of Clinical Research – [ICRI], New Delhi||Click Here|
|Trade-Wings Institute of Management Ltd. – TIMClick Here||Click Here|
|Marks Aviation and Marine Academy||Click Here|
BBA In Aviation Management College In Delhi Admission
- Most of the colleges /university take admission on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates also take admission on the basis of valid score of examination conducted by few colleges.
- One can apply in the month of May to June. The session generally starts in July.
- Registration can be done from an official website or candidates can get the brochure from the college itself.
- Some colleges take direct admission under management quota seats.
BBA In Aviation Management Colleges In Delhi Eligibility:
- Students are 12th pass from a recognized board.
- They must have scored minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates in the final year can apply for admission.
Check Also Air Hostess Course after 12th
BBA In Aviation Management Course In Delhi
BBA in Aviation Management is a 3-year full-time undergraduate course which teaches about airport planning, airport security, passenger forecasting, aerodrome works, fire safety etc. It makes a solid base for the students who are interested in managerial posts. The students will develop strong leadership and communication skills along with analytic skills for operation handling during their job in the industry.
BBA In Aviation Management Colleges In Delhi Fee Structure
BBA in Aviation Management course fees in Delhi is decent. The fees depend on factors like college ranking, facilities etc. An average course fee is 2 lakh to 6 lakh including all the facilities available in the college. Students can pay their admission fee along with security fee which will be refunded after course completion. Fees can be paid in instalment as per college’s rules.
BBA In Aviation Management Colleges In Delhi Placement
After doing this course graduates will work on different positions like credit control manager, airport manager, test manager, Program Manager and many others. Graduates are recruited by the aviation industry, Airport /Airline industry, airline contracting companies, recovery and credits etc. The graduates get an initial package of 2 to 7 lakh P/A. Later on with the increase in experience candidates even get 1lakh to 2 lakh per month.
BBA In Aviation Management Colleges In Delhi- Semester Wise Syllabus
- Introduction to Management and Leadership
- Introduction to Aviation Industry
- Busi. Mathematics
- Business Communication I
- Business Computing
- Community Service I
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Economics I
- Business Statistics
- IATA Travel and Tourism (Foundation)
- Community Service II
- Marketing Management
- Research Methodology and Report Writing
- Airport Functions of Airlines
- Financial Management
- Business Economics II
- Open Elective I
- Business Communication II
- Consumer Behavior and Market Research
- Cargo Handling
- Programme Elective I
- Open Elective II
- Essentials of Strategic Management
- International Business
- Understanding of Aviation Business
- Dissertation I
- Summer Internship
- Industry Tour Report
- Programme Elective 2
- Programme Elective 3
- Airport Customer Services
- Aviation Marketing
- Human Resources
- Human Resource Management
- Dissertation II