Updated On - May 8th 2021, Updated By - Lalit Singh
BSC Fisheries (Fishery) Colleges in Dehradun List 2021-22 with Admission Process, Fees Structure & Placement
BSc Fishery Colleges in Dehradun Admission 2021: India bears the seventh position in the export of fish in the world, which denotes the career boom of this industry. Check out these Fisheries Colleges In Dehradun, as these can be your first step towards a stable career in this industry. The education of fisheries requires proper laboratories and research centres. In these colleges, you can experience the work and challenges of this industry. The proper resources and infrastructure of these colleges won't let anything be a barrier to your learning. These colleges also take their students out on the field and business markets so that students can have broad exposure to this industry. Managing, Understanding, and the education of fisheries science is a bit complex; that's why these colleges availed the most trained educators of this industry.
For Direct Admission Enquiry Call us @09717134336
BSc Fishery Colleges in Dehradun List 2021
We have mentioned down the list of fishery colleges in Dehradun with the admission process, eligibility criteria, and placement, etc. Students can go through the list and select their desired colleges and take admission in fisheries colleges.
B.Sc - Fisheries
Fisheries Colleges in Dehradun Admission Process 2021-22
- Anyone after clearing the 12th standard from a recognized board or any exam equivalent of it can pursue this course.
- At least 50% marks are required in PCB to be eligible for admission in this course through the above-mentioned colleges.
- To become a graduate in Fishery or Aquaculture, the student must clear, an entrance examination called the Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) standard entrance test.
- For admission in the masters' program of fisheries, the candidate is required to clear all the India Level Common Entrance Test conducted by ICAR.
- Several universities also conduct their own entrance tests before allowing admission to the candidates.
Courses & Programmes by these best Fishery Colleges
There are numerous undergraduate and postgraduate courses available in the field of Aquaculture and Fisheries:-
- Bachelor of Fisheries Science (BFSC)- 4 Years
- Bachelor of Science (Industrial Fish & Fisheries)- 3 Years
- B.Sc. (Aquaculture)- 3 Years
- B.Sc. (Fisheries)- 3 Years
- Master's of Science (M.Sc)- 2 Years
- Master's of Fisheries Science (M.F.Sc)- 2 Years
You may also check:
Career Scope after Completing the Course from BSc Fisheries Colleges in Dehradun
There are a massive bunch of jobs for BSc fisheries Graduates. After completing the course, students can be appointed as:-
- Inspector of Fisheries
- Research Assistants
- Sub-Inspector of Fisheries
- Assistant Directors
- Assistant Fisheries Development Officer
- Fisheries Extension Officer
- Fisheries Development Officer
Central Agencies also recruits Fisheries graduates as technical officers and assistant directors in:
- Export Inspection Agency
- Marine Product Export Development Authority
- Coastal Aquaculture Authority of India
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
- Fisheries Survey of India
- National Institute of Oceanography
- Indian National Center for Ocean and Information Services, Hyderabad.
Besides these, one can also consider the option of self-employment in this field.