If you are looking for DMLT College in Delhi then you are on the right page. We have updated the list the college list which offers DMLT course. With that, we have also mentioned admission procedure, placement, fees structure and every relevant information that will help you in selecting your college. Read our complete write up below.
What Is DMLT Course?
DMLT is also known as Medical Laboratory Technology. It is a 2 years diploma course which is done after 12th. This course is a kind of health /paramedical course which concerned with the diagnosis and prevention of many diseases. This course is a base of medical as it depicts possibilities of diseases so that it can be diagnosed properly. After this course, the professionals recruited as Medical Lab Technicians and technologists who are responsible to analyze human fluids like blood, sputum, urine, drug content, cerebrospinal fluid etc. They also assist doctors in treating various diseases and preventing them.
DMLT College in Delhi List 2019
There are many DMLT Colleges in Delhi so the basic issue is to choose the right college. To overcome this problem we have updated the list of colleges that offer DMLT course in Delhi. Students can go through the list and select their college which is meeting their parameters. While choosing their college students can look for the affiliation and ranking of the college.
- Institute of Paramedical Science & Management
- Impact Paramedical & Health Institute
- Delhi Paramedical & Management Institute
- Om Paramedical & Technical Education
- Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute
- Meerabai Institute of Technology
- Aditya Institute of Technology
- Dr. Zakir Husain Institute
- Delhi Institute of Technology and Paramedical Sciences (DITPMS)
- Institute of Para Medical Technology
DMLT College in Delhi Admission
- Admission in DMLT College in Delhi is based on the merit in qualifying examination or relevant entrance examination.
- Admission is also based through management quota seat (very college to college).
- Few institutes also offer direct admission.
- Candidates must be 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Candidates must be from PCB stream.
- Must have scored a minimum of 45% marks.
- 40% marks for SC/ST /OBC candidates.
DMLT Course Fee Details
Vidhyaa Provide complete info of DMLT Course fee details, The fees structure is nominal. Students are supposed to pay their fees semester wise along with admission fee which non -refundable. The security fee is also to be paid which is refundable after the completion of the course. The starting fees are 5000 to 1 lakh. Some colleges also provide loan as well as scholarship facilities.
What You Will Learn In DMLT Course?
During the course, the students will learn about analyzing body fluids. The subjects that are covered in DMLT are:
- Blood Banking
Students will go through practical sessions for better subject understanding. It includes internal assessment, viva voice and internship training program. Students are also taught to handle lab equipment like microscopes, test tubes, centrifuge etc. There is much other lab working process that students learn during this course.
DMLT College in Delhi Syllabus
Mentioned below is two years syllabus of DMLT. The syllabus is designed in such a way that is covering all the industrial requirements. The syllabus is as follows:
- Basics in laboratory equipment and chemistry
- Basic Hematology
- Clinical Pathology (body fluids)and parasitological
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Histopathology and Cytology
Internships and projects included.
DMLT College in Delhi Placement
A placement in DMLT College in Delhi is decent and provides placement security to the students. There are a number of companies in Delhi that conducts their placement test on many college campuses. An average starting salary is 2 to 5 lakh P/A. The salary increases with the increase in experience. Some top recruiting companies are:
- Apollo Hospital
- Sun Pharma
- HLL Life Care
- Holy Family
- Max Health Care
- Maharaja Agrasen
- Sri Ganga Ram Hospital
What Is The Scope Of DMLT?
After attaining this diploma course candidates can pursue advanced studies like post graduation in:
- Chemical Chemistry
- Coagulation etc.
And In fact, After DMLT Course Candidates Can Work In Areas:
- Research Institute
There are ample of job opportunities and one can work on designations like lab technician, MRI, X-ray Technicians, Pathology Technicians and many others. They perform technical and practical work which involve diagnosing of bodily disorders and functioning of biochemical equipment and laboratory.