Updated On - February 17th 2020, Updated By - swati singh
Doon Business School B.Sc. Agriculture Fees 2020-21, Admission & Placement
B.Sc. Agriculture in Doon Business School is a full-time undergraduate program that is 4 years of duration. The course is designed in such a manner that students must get maximum benefits in terms of knowledge and industrial exposure.
The syllabus is very unique meeting all industrial requirements of Government sectors, Agro-industry sectors like Food Processing, Feed manufacturing, etc. After doing Doon Business School B.Sc Agriculture graduates can work as agricultural consultants, agriculture statisticians, agriculture officers in Bank and foreign Agriculture services. In the government sector, there are different government agencies that hire agriculture graduates.
To Take Admission in Bsc Agriculture Course Call @9717134336
Why BSc Agriculture from Doon Business School Dehradun?
Doon Business School, Dehradun is one of the premier Institute of North India. It is being recognized as Rank 2 for future orientation courses. The college excels in providing fine educational experience making the firm career choices for the students. Doon Business School school comes on Rank 2 for Future orientation courses in India. In this blog, we bring you all the details about Doon Business School B.Sc. Agriculture fees structure and related information like admission procedure, and placement. There are many reasons to choose Doon Business School for B.Sc Agriculture that is as follows:
- No Caption Fees.
- Scholarship for the meritorious students up to 50%.
- Courses Structure as per ICAR approved syllabus.
- Agricultural Farm Attached to a college campus.
- Highly experienced faculties.
- More than 100 companies visiting for placement drive every year.
- Live Projects like crop production, nursery raising, organic Farming, Floriculture, Vegetable crop production, etc.
- Well organized lab with all the latest equipment
Doon Business School BSc Agriculture Fees Structure 2020
Doon Business School B.Sc. Agriculture Fees structure is affordable and formed as per course requirement. Students are supposed to pay their tuition fees semester wise or yearly with the inclusion of admission fees which is non – refundable. Students can go through B.Sc. Agriculture fees structure from the below-mentioned table.
|Fees||1St Sem||2nd Sem||3nd Sem||4th Sem||5th Sem||6th Sem||7th Sem||8th Sem|
|Admission Fee Non-refundable||10,000|
|Study Trip and Manual Trip||10,000|
|CDC/Competition Exam Traning Fees||4,500|
|University Exam Fees||Approx. 2,500 per semester|
DBS BSc Agriculture Admission 2020
- Admission in Doon Business School to B.Sc. Agriculture is done on the basis of merit.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the mark in 10+2 and interview round.
- Candidates appearing for class 12th can also apply.
- To apply candidates can apply online or offline by downloading the registration form.
- The registration fee is INR 1000 that can be paid online or offline.
- Candidates can pay fees online or through DD.
- Candidates must be 10+2 from a recognized board with PCMB stream.
- Candidates should have obtained minimum 50% marks aggregate.
- Candidate Need to clear College Screening Test.
Other Important Links
DBS BSc Agriculture Syllabus :
To make things more clear about the course candidates can go through B.Sc. Agriculture Syllabus detail.
- Elementary Statics
- Agriculture Meteorology
- Computer Application
- Strand Spoken English
- Elementary Agri/Elementary Biology/Elementary Mathematics
- Principles of Agronomy
- Rural Sociology and Educational Psychology
- Fundamentals of Soil Science
- Fundamentals of Horticulture
- Elementary Plant Biochemistry
- Weed management
- Elements of Genetics
- Introductory Entomology
- Introduction Plant Pathology
- Vegetable Production
- Irrigation Water Management
- Principles of Plant Breeding and Breeding of field crops
- Soil Fertility and Nutrient Management
- Agri Marketing and International Trade
- Field Crops (Kharif)
- Agri Marketing and International Trade
- Field Crops
- Crop Diseases and their management
- Economic Entomology
- Introduction to Plant Biotechnology
- Field Crops II (Rabi)
- Agriculture Co-Operation, Finance, and Business Management
- Insect pest and their management
- Rainfed Agriculture
- Poultry Management
- Mushroom Cultivation
- Elementary Crop Physiology
- Farm Machinery and Power
- Farm Management and Natural Resource Economic
- Fundamental of Extension Education and Rural Development
- Post Harvest Management and Processing of Fruits and Vegetable
- Practical Crops Production – I
- Farming System and Sustainable Agriculture
- Conservation and management of soil and water resources
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Environmental Science
- Silviculture and Agro-Forestry
- Seed Production and Processing Technology
- Practical Crops Production II
- General Economics
- Breeding and Improvement of Farm animals
- The principle of animal nutrition
- Elements of Food Technology
- Human Food and Nutrition
- Soil Taxonomy, Survey, and Remote Sensing
- Production Technology of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
- Rural Agriculture Work Experience