Apollo Institute Of Hospital Management & Allied Services, Chennai, Admission 2021-22, Courses & Fee Structure
Apollo Medical College, Chennai is a life-touching brand of health allied sectors. The institute is popularly known as Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied sciences. It runs under Apollo Hospital Education Trust. This educational trust runs on a motto to promote medical and paramedical training.
For Free Counselling, Register Now
For Direct Admission Call @9667853261
Apollo Medical College Chennai 2021-22 Courses & Fee Structure
B.sc Physician Assistant
B.sc. Medical Technology (radiotherapy)
Post Graduate Diploma In Perfusion Technology
B.sc. In Nuclear Medicine Technology
mba In Health Service Management
B.sc In Operation Theater And Anesthesia Technology
B.sc In Critical Care Technology
Apollo Institute Of Hospital Management & Allied Services, Chennai Admission 2021-22
- For Admission in Apollo Medical College Chennai- Apply Now
- Admissions are open for 2021-22. Students can download the form online from the official website of the college.
- One should note that admissions will be only given after checking the eligibility criteria and after properly reviewing the original documents at the time of admission.
- The application for admission can be obtained by attaching a DD of INR 1000 in the favor “ Apollo College Nursing”, payable at Chennai.
- Your application should be sent to “ The Principal, Apollo College of Nursing Vanagaram to Ambattur Main Road, Ayanambakkam, Chennai.
Students will get benefits from some salient features like –
- Being a brand, students will get smart work opportunities.
- The hospital as well institute has well-equipped technology.
- Continuous in-house training with special theory classes.
- Ample of placement opportunities with fine brands.
- The institute courses are affiliated with Alagappa University and Dr. MGR Medical University.
- Easy reachability with the inclusion of facilities like library, hostel, parking, mess, classrooms, etc.
Apollo Medical College Chennai 2021-22 Eligibility
Apollo Medical College, Chennai has focused on Nursing, Post Basic Diploma Courses, PG in Nursing, and Doctorate level courses in Nursing. List of Courses as follows –
Basic B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course
- The candidate must be female completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission on or before 31st December.
- Must have passed out from 12th or equivalent qualifying examination from PCB or PCBZ background.
- Candidates who have passed any other qualifying exam other than the 12th which is conducted by the government of Tamil Nadu must possess eligible certificates from Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University before taking admission.
- The duration of the course is 4 years.
- The number of seats is 100.
Post Basic B.SC. Nursing for Trained Nurses Degree Course
- There is no upper age
- Applicants must be qualified in the GNM course and should be registered in the Tamil Nadu and Midwives Council.
- One should have a minimum of one year of Experience in any hospital or public field.
- Female candidates seeking admission shall take an eligibility certificate from Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University.
- The duration of the course is 2 years.
- The number of seats is 50.
For Admission Inquiry call @9667853261
PB Diploma Course
- Critical Care Nursing
- Emergency and Disaster Nursing
- Neonatal Nursing
- Operation Room Nursing
- Orthopaedic Nursing
- Oncology Nursing
- Neuroscience Nursing
Female candidates having GNM/ B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.SC. Nursing degree and should have registered nurses and midwives in the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council or equivalent. Must have a certificate from Indian Nursing Council or equivalent. There is no upper age of applying. No. of seats is 85.
M.SC. (N) Degree
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Obstetric and Gynaecological Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Cardiothoracic Nursing
- Oncology Nursing
- Graduation in Nursing from a recognized university.
- Must have registered with Tamil Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Must have relevant working experience.
- Must possess an eligibility certificate from Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University.
- The duration of the period is 2 years
- No. of seats is 40.
Ph.D. in Nursing
Qualification of M.Sc. (N) Degree Course from the college affiliated under the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University. Duration is 4 years (part-time).
Apollo Medical College Fee Structure 2021-22
The fee structure will be explained or given in the brochure ofApollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied sciences. The course fees are offered at a nominal price and also scholarship/ loan facility is offered on inquiring. Students can pay their fees semester or on an installments basis.
For fees inquiry connect @9667853261