Ashray Institute of Paramedical Sciences Delhi Admission 2021, Placement & Fee Structure
For Free Counselling, Register Now
Ashray Institute of Paramedical Sciences is a private institution which is located in New Delhi, India. This college holds prestigious goodwill for offering a creative way of education in paramedic sciences. The college is affiliated to NARSEE Monjee Institute of management and higher studies. The college is well equipped and offers eighteen courses across 3 streams which is Paramedical, Medical Pharmacy. With an aim to offer the best services in terms of studies, the college hires faculty with the best knowledge and industrial experience of the international level.
Get FreeCounselling @09717134336
Looking For Ashray Institute of Paramedical Sciences Delhi Fee Structure Click Here
Note- Admission is open till 15 July in Ashrya Institute Paramedical Sciences Few seats are left. So hurry up who want to take admission.
Ashray Institute Paramedical Sciences Admission 2021
- Admissions are done on the basis of course one is opting.
- Students have to fulfill the eligibility criteria of a particular course.
- Apply by visiting the campus or the official website of the college.
- Make sure you bring your original documents in person at the time of admission.
For Admission Inquiry call @09717134336
Ashray Institute of Paramedical Sciences Courses
The courses of Ashray Institute of Paramedical are strategically formed by the faculties. They basically look after the curriculum of the courses so that students may be prepared well for the industry and turn out to be skilled professionals. Go through the list of courses and select your course accordingly as per your interest.
- B.Sc. in Medical Health and Sciences
- Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology
- Bachelors of Medical Lab Technology
- 12th form a recognized board from PCB /PCM background.
- One must score a minimum of 45% to 50% marks.
- Students who have cleared 12th and are waiting for their results can also apply.
Ashray Institute of Paramedical Sciences Fees Structure 2021
The fees of this institute are not at all expensive. The management has kept the scenario in mind so that everybody can afford their studies. The college has also given the facility of scholarship and loan for the students who are from low economic backgrounds. The estimated cost, of course, is between INR 20K to 80K. The tuition fee is to be paid at the time of admission that also includes security and other costs like a library, transportation, etc.
Bachelor Of Optometry And Ophthalmic Technology
- Course Duration
- Course Type
- Study Mode