• +918800235665
Updated On - September 23rd 2019, Updated By - admin

Jabalpur Engineering College, Jabalpur Admission 2021 & Fee Structure

Jabalpur Engineering College is also known as JEC, located in Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh. Previously the college was known as Government Engineering College and it is one of the oldest Engineering Colleges in India, established in the year 1947. It was previously affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, Bhopal but in 2021 it got the status of Autonomous University by the Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
JEC imparts the quality education in the field of Engineering, Science and Computer Application. The offered courses are B.E. in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Industrial and Production Engineering, Mechanical engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering etc, M.E. in Control Systems, Heat Power, Power System Engineering, Structural Engineering, Microwave Engineering, Environmental Engineering, High Voltage Engineering etc, M.Sc, MCA and PH.D.
The campus of JEC is spread over an area of 255 acres of land and offering major facilities inside the college campus. There are well-equipped labs and workshops, Computer Centre, Wifi, Smart classrooms, Sports facility, Gym, Medical Facility, Cafeteria, well stocked central library, conference and seminar hall, Mess and Cafeteria and many other facilities are available.
JEC organized various curricular and extracurricular activities like Technical Fest, Sports, Cultural Fest, Literary fest cum conference, National, and International Conference, Workshops, Cultural programs etc.
The placement cell of JEC consists a team of highly qualified and experienced members which works on the training and placement related activities. The cell invited the various companies for campus drive. The cell conducts Industrial Visit, Educational Tour, Personality Development programs, Summer Internship etc. The main recruiting companies are Mahindra and Mahindra, NOKIA, Mahindra Satyam, BALCON, Siemens, Reliance, ISPAT, TATA Power, Wipro, TCS etc.

Jabalpur Engineering College Admission 2021

  • To get admission into B.E. program in various disciplines, students must have completed 10+2 in science stream with PCM subjects from recognized board. Students will have to appear for MP PET (Pre Engineering Test) conducted by MPPEBB. Admission to 80% of total seats will be done on the basis of score obtained in MP PET. Remaining 20% seats will be filled on the basis of score obtained in JEE Main.

  • Admission to M.Tech, students must have completed bachelor’s degree in Engineering from recognized University with minimum 55% marks. They must have valid score in GATE. Admission will be done on the basis of score obtained in GATE.MCA admission, students have to appear in MP Pre-MCA examination conducted by MPPEB. Admission will be done on the basis of score obtained in MP Pre-MCA.

  • For M.Sc admission, students must have completed in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks from recognized University. Admission will be done on the basis of marks obtained in graduation.

  • Admission to Ph.D., master’s degree in relevant discipline from recognized University. Students have to appear in written test and Personal Interview. Admission will be done on the basis of score obtained in written test and performance in personal interview.

Jabalpur Engineering College, Jabalpur Fee Structure

  • As we know JCC is a Government Engineering College so the fee for every course is feasible and affordable.

  • JEC provides the fee concession in the fee of SC/ST category student. Also, it provides the scholarship to students on the basis of their academic performance.








Computer Labs





Apply Now
Doon Business School DehradunApply Online
Graphic Era Hill University DehradunApply Online
Graphic Era University DehradunApply Online
roorkee college of engineeringApply Online
upes dehradunApply Online
Doon PG College of Agriculture Science and Technology DehradunApply Online
Himgiri ZEE University DehradunApply Online
dolphin pg institute dehradunApply Online
motherhood university roorkeeApply Online
RIT RoorkeeApply Online
ram institute of hotel management dehradunApply Online
kukreja institute of hotel management DehradunApply Online
DBS PG College Dehradun 2021Apply Online
coer College roorkee fee structureApply Online
Doon Group of Colleges DehradunApply Online
Quantum University RoorkeeApply Online
shivalik college of engineering dehradunApply Online
himalayan institute of technology dehradun admissionApply Online
DIT University DehradunApply Online
Uttarakhand Technical University DehradunApply Online
dav pg college dehradunApply Online

Similar Colleges

Inquiry Now Apply Now
Inquiry Now Apply Now