Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur 2021-22 Admission, Fees Structure & Course
For Free Counselling, Register Now
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur is commonly known as VNIT, Nagpur, and formerly known as Visvesvaraya Regional College of Engineering, Nagpur. It is a Public Engineering College, established in the year 1960 by the Government of India and later named in Honor of Engineering, Planner, and Statesman Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya. The VNIT has been declared to be a Deemed University status in 2002 by UGC.
VNIT Nagpur was ranked 31 among Engineering College in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2021 and 20 by Outlook India in 2021.
The institute has tie-ups with many international and national universities such as the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Aichi Gakuin University, Japan, ESIEE Paris, France, Southwest University of Nationalities, China, and Hunan University, China, etc.
The Institute offers Undergraduate, Post Graduates and Doctoral level programs in various disciplines such as Engineering and Technology, Architecture, and Science. The offered courses are B.Tech in Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, and Material Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, etc, B.Arch, M.Tech in CAD/CAM, Transportation Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Heat Power, Construction Technology, Chemical Engineering, Communication Systems, etc, M.Sc in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry, Ph.D. in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Applied Machines, Architecture, etc.
VNIT Nagpur campus is spread in an area of 225 acres of land and having good Infrastructure and all major facilities for the students and college staff. There are well-equipped laboratories with the latest equipment, Library with the huge college of Books, Hostel and Mess, Well-equipped classroom with teaching aids, Medical center, seminar hall, Computer Lab with Internet connectivity, Auditorium, Sports facility, Guest House, Workshops and many others.
There are many student clubs that host a number of Annual Fests and events as well as invites the students from colleges across the nation. The various fests are AXIS (Science and technology Fest), Aarohi (Music and Cultural Festival), Consortium (entrepreneur Fest ), and many other cultural activities, Competitions, etc.
The Alumni Cell at VNIT manages the Interaction with the alumni networks and keeps them involved in the important events of the Institute. It has a strong Alumni Network which referred to as VNITAA.
There are a separate Training and Placement cell. It has a team of all experienced and dedicated staff members. The T&P cell conducts various activities for the overall development of students and invites the various Top companies to visit the college for campus placement. They assist the students in every aspect and provide them training so that they can face the interview round confidently. The major Top Recruiting Companies are UPL, Black and Veatch, Encore Technologies, BPCL, UPL, Future First, Cargill India Ltd, Infocepts, ITD Cementation India Ltd, Bharat Forge Limited and many more.
VNIT Nagpur Course & Fees 2021
M. Tech. In Transportation Engineering
B. Tech. In Civil Engineering
M. Tech. - Environmental Engineering
M.tech In Water Resource Engineering
M.tech. In Construction Technology And Management
M.planning (urban Planning)
VNIT Nagpur Admission 2021
- Admission to B.Tech in various specialization, there are a total of 664 no. of seats in B.Tech. and 62 seats in B.Arch. Students must have completed 10+2 with PCM subject from a recognized board. Admission will be done through JEE Mains followed by Counseling at VJTI Campus.
- 50% of the seats in both the courses are reserved for those students who are local residents of Maharashtra.
- For M.Tech admission, the student must have a valid score in GATE followed by online Centralized Counseling for MTech Admission (CCMT).
- VNIT offers M.Sc in 3 specializations such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. There are 20 seats for each course in M.Sc and Admission will be done on the basis of IIT JAM score followed by Centralized Counseling. The remaining seats after CCMN spot round will be filled by the VNIT through Entrance Test conducted by College.
- Admission to Ph.D course in 15 different specializations, Students must have valid score in GATE or any other National level Examination. Students will be required to appear for an Entrance test conducted by VNIT. Once students will be qualified in Entrance Test, they will be called for an Interview round.
- NOTE: VNIT will not provide any stipend or any other financial help to Ph.D (Full Time) sponsored students.
VNIT Nagpur Fee Structure
- The fee structure of VNIT is feasible, being a Central Government College. Fee is divided in categories and family income wise.
- The total fees for B.Tech course is Rs.5,48,300, B.Arch is Rs.6,82,800, M.tech is Rs.173,300, M.sc total fees is Rs.59,300 and Ph.D Total fees is Rs.82,600
|Doon Business School Dehradun||Apply Online|
|Graphic Era Hill University Dehradun||Apply Online|
|Graphic Era University Dehradun||Apply Online|
|roorkee college of engineering||Apply Online|
|upes dehradun||Apply Online|
|Doon PG College of Agriculture Science and Technology Dehradun||Apply Online|
|Himgiri ZEE University Dehradun||Apply Online|
|dolphin pg institute dehradun||Apply Online|
|motherhood university roorkee||Apply Online|
|RIT Roorkee||Apply Online|
|ram institute of hotel management dehradun||Apply Online|
|kukreja institute of hotel management Dehradun||Apply Online|
|DBS PG College Dehradun 2021||Apply Online|
|coer College roorkee fee structure||Apply Online|
|Doon Group of Colleges Dehradun||Apply Online|
|Quantum University Roorkee||Apply Online|
|shivalik college of engineering dehradun||Apply Online|
|himalayan institute of technology dehradun admission||Apply Online|
|DIT University Dehradun||Apply Online|
|Uttarakhand Technical University Dehradun||Apply Online|
|dav pg college dehradun||Apply Online|