- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board in science stream.
- Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and English as subjects in 10+2.
- B.Sc. candidates must possess minimum 50% marks in Mathematics.
- Candidates applying for lateral B.Tech should have completed their Diploma with minimum 50% marks approved by Technical Education.
- Application form will be available in both online & offline mode.
- For the online mode, candidates can fill the form online by visiting official website.
- The payment can be done via credit/debit/net banking.
- For the offline mode, candidates have to download the form first& send filled application attached with DD drawn in the favor of “Manipal University”, Payable at Manipal.
- Candidates can keep the printout of the filled application form for admission purpose.
- For all the candidates, ENAT 2019 application fee is Rs 600/-
- Entrance Test Fee is Rs1000 for all the candidates.
- Candidates have the option to submit the application fee through online or offline mode.
- For online mode, candidates can submit the application fee via credit/debit card or net banking.
- For offline mode, candidates have to submit the DD in the favor of ‘’Manipal University’’ payable at Manipal.
- Mode of the examination is offline, i.e. Pen and Paper based.
- Duration of examination is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marks and Sections: Physics and Chemistry section carries60 questions and Mathematics carries 80 questions.
- English Aptitude section consistsof 40 questions.
- Newton’s laws of motion
- Gas laws
- Physical Optics
- Speed of light
- Electric charges
- Electrostatic Field
- Current Electricity
- Electric current
- Kirchoff’s laws Atomic Physics
- Scattering of light
- Nuclear Physics
- Elementary particles
- Solid state electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Soft condensed matter physics
- Rank of Matrices
- Sets and Relations
- Complex Numbers
- Differentiation and Integration
- Quadratic Equations
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Atomic Structure
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Nuclear chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium and Ionic Equilibrium
- Solutions, Stereochemistry
- Non-metals and compounds
- Ores and minerals
- Comprehension Voices
- History of India
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- Essay Writing
- Precise Writing
- Indian and World Geography
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Polity and Economy
- Question Tags
ENAT 2019 Exam Last Date, Application Form
EPSI National Admission Test is popularly known as ENAT conducted by Sikkim Manipal University. It is online combine national admission test which is held to get admission into UG & PG engineering, management, and medical courses. This is a national level examination that focuses on single window counseling for fair admission. In this post, we have provided all the details regarding the ENAT 2019 such as ENAT 2019 important dates, ENAT 2019 eligibility criteria, ENAT 2019 exam pattern etc. Read the complete article below.
Here are the details regarding ENAT 2019 eligibility criteria:
ENAT 2019 official notification has not been released yet but students can go through the tentative dates as per last year schedule to know ENAT 2019 schedule.
|Online Registration||October 2018|
|Online Registration (last date)||March 2019|
|Online Test Booking Schedule for B.Tech||March 2019|
|ENAT Exam Date||April – May 2019|
|Result Declaration||May 2019|
Candidates have to visit the official website of ENAT to fill ENAT application form. Here are the more details regarding the application form:
ENAT application fee details are as follows:
ENAT 2019 exam pattern plays an important role in making preparation strategy. Here is the details regarding ENAT 2019 exam pattern:
According to ENAT 2019 syllabus, questions in the examination come from Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and English& General Aptitude Test. Candidates can go through the syllabus below:
General Aptitude and English