- IIM Calcutta Fellow Program
- Education Scholarship Scheme for Army Personnel 2017-18
- Internshala Career Scholarship for Girls (ICSG) 2019
- Shobhit University Girl’s Scholarship For Higher Education
- TIFR Visiting Students Research Programme (VSRP-2019)
- Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojna, Haryana 2018
- Vidhyaa Scholarship for Higher Education
- Chief Minister Medhavi Student Scheme 2018, Madhya Pradesh
Focus Area Science Technology Summer Fellowship
Indian Academies of Sciences including Indian Academy of Sciences, Bengaluru, Indian National Science Academy, New Delhi and the National Academy of Sciences, India, Allahabad is offering Focus Area Science Technology Summer Fellowship 2019. FAST-SF fellowship is invited for the graduates/postgraduate students and teachers of North-Eastern states of India (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Mizoram, Sikkim, Tripura, Bihar, Chhattisgarh and Jammu & Kashmir). The aim behind offering this fellowship is to spread the Science and Technology in specific regions of the country.
Focus Area Science Technology Summer Fellowship 2019 Eligibility
Candidates intended to apply for this fellowship must check their eligibility from here:
Students must be enrolled in any of the following courses:
- BSc/ BS/ BVSc/ BPharma (Only 2nd-year students)
- BArch/ MS (5-year integrated)/ MSc/ MTech/ MBBS (Only 2nd, 3rd and 4th year students)
- B.Tech/ B.E/ BCA (Only II and III year students)
- DPharma (Only 3rd and 4th-year students)
- 1st and 2nd-year students of MSc Tech are eligible.
- MS/ MSc/ MVSc/ MPharm/ MArch/ ME/ MTech/ MCA (Only 1st year students)
- Students of 2nd, 3rd and 4th year (Dual degree BTech + MTech) can apply.
- Students of 2nd, 3rd and 4th year (Dual degree BS + MS) can apply.
- Students of 2nd, 3rd and 4th year (Dual degree BE + MSc) can apply.
- Students of 1st and 2nd-year Integrated Ph.D. programme are eligible.
- Only those teachers who are teaching in North-Eastern states such as Bihar, Chhattisgarh and Jammu & Kashmir can apply.
- It is necessary for the students to secure a minimum aggregate of 65 % marks from class 10th to post-graduation to be eligible for this fellowship programme.
- The minimum marks percentage criterion is not applicable to teachers.
- Ph.D. students are not eligible to apply.
Focus Area Science Technology Summer Fellowship 2019 Reward
There will be a total of 200 scholarships for the eligible students. The candidates who will be selected get an opportunity to work with the scientists of Indian Academy of Sciences, Bengaluru, National Academy of Sciences, India, Allahabad and Indian National Science Academy, New Delhi. The awardees will also get the monthly stipend and train fare.
How To Apply For Focus Area Science Technology Summer Fellowship 2019
Eligible candidates can check the procedure to apply for Focus Area Science Technology Summer Fellowship 2019 from here:
- The application process will be online.
- Click here to apply online.
- Now, select your category and area of interest.
- Also, select a sub-category of the area of interest.
- Fill all the details asked in the application form and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Upload all the requisite documents.
- At last, candidates must retain the printed copy of application form for further references.
Documents Required At The Time Of Filling Of Application Form
- Scanned copies of mark sheets from class 10th onwards to last qualifying exam
- Teachers have to upload the published work (if any)
Note: In case candidates are selected for FAST-SF, then he/she has to send an authorization letter from Principal/HOD indicating leave of absence to the following address:
Coordinator, SRFP 2019,
Indian Academy of Sciences,
Bengaluru - 560080
The application form of Focus Area Science Technology Summer Fellowship 2019 is now available. The last date to submit the form is 30th November 2018.
Based on the fulfillment of eligibility criteria and academic performance, the students will get selected for the award of scholarship.