WB Chief Minister Relief Fund (Nabanna) Scholarship 2018
WB Chief Minister Relief Fund ( Nabanna) Scholarship invites application from the students, who have done their schooling in West Bengal only. Students can participate in this scholarship 10th class onwards. A student should be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
Nabanna Scholarship Eligibility 2018
Students should have passed their 10th exam with minimum 65% marks in aggregate, the 12th exam with a minimum of 60% and UG level students should have 55% marks. Their Family Income should not be more than Rs 60,000 per annum. The student should not have been getting any other central & state scholarship or stipend.
Steps To Participate In Nabanna Scholarship 2018
Students who aspire to apply in WB Chief Minster scholarship can send their handwritten application letter with attaching all the related documents to the below mention address.
The Assistant Secretary,
Chief Minister’s Office,
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road, Howrah - 711102
Important Documents For Nabanna Scholarship 2018
Following are the important documents required in order to apply for WB Chief Minister Relief Fund ( Nabanna) scholarship 2018.
- Copy of the all previous year passed exam mark sheet
- Family Income Certificate from competent authority
- Letter of recommendation from the local MP/MLA
- Self-declaration letter from the students mentioning the course of study/ mentioning year/sem. The letter is attached by a head of the present institution.
- Account details of the student, mentioning iFCI code and other related information
- ID & address proof of the student
- Copy of the admission / Tuition fee
- Contact details with Telephone number
All the application received under WB CM Relief Fund are being processed and being examined by CMRF Cell of the Chief Minister’s Office. All the application can be sent to the DM or Commissioner of police, Kolkata. The Financial Assistance is given once a year. The sanctioned financial assistance get transferred in the applicant respective account.
To Get more info about the scholarship students can call 033 2214 1902 or 033 2253 5278
Last date to apply in this scholarship is 31st December 2018.