Are you Looking for BBA? Search top BBA colleges in Dehradun In this article, we provide you details regarding Colleges their admission process, fees structure, scope, jobs, entrance exams details related to the course and much more. Bachelors of Business Administration abbreviated as BBA is a complete business management course specially designed for the students who are willing to see themselves on managerial positions or want to set up their own business. The course adds all nits and grits on how business is being managed and other management related aspects. After doing BBA one can be an entrepreneur or can get a high paying job in the MNCs.
BBA Course Highlights
|Course Level||Under Graduate|
|Admission Process||AIMA UGAT (Undergraduate aptitude test )/or entrance test of a particular college or direct admission|
|Accreditation body for BBA Course||AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education)|
|Eligibility criteria||10+2 in any discipline board with a minimum of 50% marks|
|Fees Structure||20 k P/A to 3 lakh P/A|
Top BBA Colleges In Dehradun List 2019
There is the number of reputed colleges that are offering BBA course in Dehradun. Given below is the list of top BBA Colleges in Dehradun rank wise. Students can select their college by checking course authenticity and placement criteria. This can be done by visiting a college official website or in person.
|College Name||Get Detailed Fee||Affiliation|
|Doon Business School, Dehradun||Click Here||Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun|
|Himgiri Zee University (HZU), Dehradun||Click Here||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Alpine Group of Institutes, Dehradun||Click Here||HNB Garhwal University, Srinagar and Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee|
|DIMS, Dehradun||Click Here||Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University|
|Sardar Bhagwan Singh PG Institute of Biomedical Sciences and Research, Dehradun||Click Here||Uttarakhand Technical University and H.N.B Garhwal University, Srinagar|
|Quantum University||Click Here||UGC|
|Avalon Academy, Dehradun||Click Here||UGC|
|JB Institute of Technology, Dehradun||Click Here||Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun and Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee|
|Himalayan Institute of Technology, Dehradun||Click Here||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Pauri Garhwal|
|Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions, Dehradun||Click Here||Uttranchal Technical University|
|Shivalik College of Engineering, Dehradun||Click Here||Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun and Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee|
|DIT University, Dehradun||Click Here||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Beehive College, Dehradun||Click Here||Uttarakhand Technical University & H.N.B Garhwal University, Srinagar|
|Uttaranchal University (UU), Dehradun||Click Here||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|The ICFAI University, Dehradun||Click Here||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Nimbus Academy of Management – Dehradun||Click Here||Uttarakhand Technical University|
BBA Colleges Admission Process 2019
- Every college has a certain way of admission. Some universities/colleges grant admission on the basis of entrance examination like AIMA UGAT 2019, SET and IPU CET 2019.
- The admission to BBA course in Dehradun is also done through the merit in the qualifying exam.
- Admissions are also given directly on the basis of interview or management quota seats.
- Apply before the last date to avoid cancellation.
- The registration does not guarantee admission as candidates have to go through admission test thereafter documents verification process.
- Students must be 12th passed out from a recognized board.
- Students can be of any discipline with English as one of a subject.
- They must have got a minimum of 50% marks in 12th.
How To Apply In BBA Colleges In Dehradun
After selecting the college one can apply online or offline mode by downloading the form and submitting it through post or in person. Whether one is submitting a form online or offline, one has to attach their documents along with the application form. The application process varies from college to college.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks sheets/certificate.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of disability (vary from college to college)
- Character certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Affidavit for a gap (if any)
- Category certificate (vary from college to college)
What Is BBA Courses?
BBA is an undergraduate course of 3 years of duration and divided into semesters. It offers a basic concept of business and management so that students can either go for business management or higher education like MBA or PGDM. During the course, the students will learn how to develop firm communication and leadership skills. They will also learn the time management of work and how to complete the task within a certain time period. The course also teaches crisis management and finance related aspect of the business. This is done through practical exposure like internship which is mandatory. After attaining a degree students can work as a financial analyst, business development executive, project manager and many more reputed positions.
The course curriculum is formed keeping essential details and industrial requirement in mind. Some colleges offer value-added certificate course that makes it BBA+Base program. The BASE is a program which offers extra professional certificates that enhances the job possibilities building a firm career of the students. Candidates need to meet certain eligibility criteria for BBA+BASE i.e. students must have 75% attendance during a course and other terms and conditions. Students can inquire about BBA+Base program at the time of admission. It is to be noted that the BASE program only enhances the profile of the students and are offered by a few business schools in a Dehradun. It does not guarantee employment. Likewise, the curriculum for the BBA course remains the same for all the colleges.
BBA Course Benefits
- Offer specializations various specializations like banking and insurance, Air travel Mangement, computer application, BBA Finance, BBA in Foreign Trade, Marketing, Hotel Management, Accounting and many more.
- Students are able to work in a team or group through classroom presentation.
- Offers industrial visits.
- Helps in adapting managerial roles.
- Offers good job opportunities
- Students learn about different business case studies as part of theoretical learning.
BBA Colleges in Dehradun Fees Structure
The fees structure of BBA Colleges in Dehradun varies from college to college. The fee of Private College is more than a fee of Government College. This is because private colleges offer more facilities than government colleges. This does not mean government colleges lack in teaching and other educational aspects. Government colleges have experienced faculties and offer rich research platform. The fee of BBA course goes from 30K to 1lakh (government college)and INR 2 lakh to 4 lakh P/A (private college). The fee can be paid through payment modes provided by colleges that can be DD, NET banking, credit/debit cards /cheques etc.
BBA Colleges In Dehradun Placement
BBA Colleges in Dehradun have separate training and placement cell which is responsible for conducting placements, seminars, workshop, preplacement talks etc. They have good terms with reputed companies that conduct theirs in and off campus placement tests. Some top recruiting companies are:
- Mc Kinsey and Company
As you know the BBA course is all about business management and administration. The curriculum includes quizzes, short tests, viva, presentations, assignments submissions and mandatory internship report. The internship is generally carried out in the fourth semester.
The course is divided into 8 semesters (that may vary from college to college )that are mentioned below:
- Human Resource Management 1
- Principles of Management
- Financial Accounting
- Quantitative Methods 1
- Computer Application
- Effective Communication
- Managerial Economics I
- Business Law I
- The principal of Management II
- Management Accounting II
- Business Law II
- Management Accounting II
- Business Environment
- Family Business Management
- Project Work
- Quantitative Methods II
- Managerial Economics II
- Financial Management I
- Effective Communication II
- Human Resource Management II
- Operation Management
- Marketing Management
- Direct Taxes
- Indirect Taxes
- Research Methodology in Management
- Environment Management
- International Marketing
- Export/Import Management
- Public Relation Management
- Project Management
- Management of Services
- Retail Management
- Rural Marketing
- Supply Chain/logistic management
- Management of Co-Operative and NGO
- Business Decision Management
- Business Strategy for Entrepreneurship
- Market Research
- Financial Management II
- Management of small scale Industries