Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, New Delhi, Admission & Fee Structure 2021
For Free Counselling, Register Now
Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology is a private institute that was established in the year 1999. It is one of the most opted colleges for hotel management courses and is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi. It is approved by AICTE. The college is running under the aegis of Shri Banarsidas Chandiwala Sewa Smarak Trust Society and it is leaving no stone unturned for preparing students for the hotel industry.
Reasons to Join Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, New Delhi
- The campus has classrooms with facilities like projectors, speakers, and amplifiers to upgrade the learning process. Further, there are facilities of mock bars, kitchen, mock guest suite, sweet and bakery and confectionary areas. The college library has internet facilities, separate hostels for girls and boys, sports centers, and much more.
- The college has also introduced a mentorship program that helps to enhance the academic hurdles. Each student has a mentor who guides them with challenges of life and helps them to create a healthy learning environment.
- The students will be provided with well-trained faculty members who have many years of experience in teaching. In addition to this, the institution also invites many renowned personalities for guest lectures and speakers to train and prepare students.
- BCIHMCT came in the top ten rankings from the last nine years among India's 10 best professional Hotel Management Colleges.
- Ranked 6th in all best hotel management colleges and 2nd best college in Delhi as per India Today survey.
For Admission Inquiry call @09717134336
Admission is Open Now in Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management 25 Seats are Left. So Hurry Up Those Students Who Want Take Admission.
Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management Admission 2021
Admission in BCIHMCT is done on the basis of class 12th and marks qualified in Common Entrance Test. The entrance test will be done through IP University and admission will be done on the basis of counseling. Candidates can apply online through the IP University website. Reservation for specific categories will be done on the basis of guidelines of the Government of NCT, Delhi. AICTE approved intake for the program is 120. Out of which 85% seats are reserved for Delhi candidates and 15% outside Delhi.
How to Apply?
Candidates who are willing to apply for BHMCT Course then he/she has to apply by following mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “IPU CET registration”.
- Select the exam category you are willing to apply.
- Fill all the mandatory information.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Pay the Application fee of INR 1000 online through debit card /net banking
- After submitting your application fee one can take a print out of duly filled admission form for further processing.
Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management Courses
The institute offers a four years Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology Programme. The program offers to learn of industrial and operational skills. During the program, the students will learn skills of core hospitality like front office, Food Production, Bakery & Patisserie, Accommodation Operation, and Food and Beverages Service along with general management skills. Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management BHMCT course is designed by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University-Affiliated University. The Norms and standards are laid down by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, and Government of India and the affiliated University. The program is divided into eight semesters each for five months of duration.
To get admission one has to fulfill the eligibility criteria which is as follows:
- 12th examination with at least 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Valid score of CET conducted by IP University.
- One must have passed 12th with English as one of the subjects.
Commencement Academic Session
- Odd Semester: Odd Semester commences on 1st August of every academic year and the end term examinations are held in the month of December.
- Even Semester: Even Semester commence in the month of January of every academic year and end-term examination that is held in the month of May.
Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management Fees Structure 2021
Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management fees is prescribed by the state level fixation committee for the BHMCT program for this Institute. The fee is payable once a year for the entire academic year at the beginning of the academic session. The first-year amount is collected by the GGSIP University and refund rules by the University. In the upcoming years, the institute will collect the fees which also are not refundable.
The security deposit shall be refunded on completion of the course or withdrawal by applying for it. The institution may deduct the cost of replacement on the loss of library book/document or any fine imposed by the institute due to damage etc done individually /collectively to the institution or for discipline.
The fees structure of Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management as follows:
|INR 99,000 P/A
|INR 12,000 P/A
|Student Activity Fee
|INR 1000 P/A
|1,12,000 P/A, 2nd year onwards.
|Security Deposit (at the time of admission)
|INR 5000 (Refundable, on completion of course)
|INR 1,17,000.00 (only in the first year)
Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management Contact Number
- If you are interested in taking admission one can contact 011-26382276,+91-11-49020300,+91-11-49020320.
- Fax: 011-26382280, 011-49020320
Bhmct (bachelor Of Hotel Management And Catering Technology)
- Course Duration
- Course Type
- Study Mode
₹1,17,000 First Year Fees