Updated On - September 23rd 2019, Updated By - admin

SIRDA Group of Institutions, Mandi Admission 2018 & Fee Structure

SIRDA Group of Institutions is located in Mandi, Himachal Pradesh. It was established in the year 2009. The college is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Himachal Pradesh Technical University for degree courses and H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala for diploma courses.
SIRDA imparts the technical education in the field of engineering disciplines like Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Information Technology and Electronics and Communication Engineering. The offered courses are B.Tech and Diploma.
The campus of the college is decent and having all required facilities for the students and college staff.  It has well-equipped laboratories and workshops, Internet facility, smart classroom, well-stocked library with good collection of books, journals, magazines etc, Sports facility, Hostel, and Mess facility, Transportation facility, Cafeteria, and others.
SIRDA organizes various curricular and extra co-curricular activities like cultural activities, dances, quiz contents, declamation, debates, sports, fresher, farewell etc and encourages the students to take part in these types of activities.
The college also conducts Seminars, Workshops, Extension Lecture, Conferences and PowerPoint Presentation regularly to keep update the students of the latest technological developments.

SIRDA Group of Institutions Admission 2018

  • Students can apply online on college official website.

  • SIRDA offers B.Tech course in 6 specializations. To be eligible for this course, students must have completed 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from recognized Board. They must have obtained minimum 50% marks (45% marks in case of Sc/St category students). Students must have valid score in JEE Main. Admission will be done on the basis of score obtained in JEE Main. The remaining seats 15% seats will be filled through Management quota on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying examination.

  • For B.Tech Lateral, students must have completed B.SC with Mathematics or Diploma in Engineering with minimum 60% marks from recognized University. 

  • To Diploma courses, students must have completed high school with Mathematics, Science, and English as the main subject from recognized Board. They must have valid score in PAT (Polytechnic Admission Test) conducted by Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala. Admission to 85% seats will be done on the basis of score obtained in PAT. Remaining 15% seats will be filled through Management quota on the basis of last qualifying examination score.

  • For Diploma Lateral, students must have done ITI or 10+2 with science subject from recognized Board. 

SIRDA Group of Institutions, Mandi Fee Structure

  • The fee structure of SIRDA is nominal and less than many other private colleges in the city. Students from middle-class family can easily afford the college fee and submit the fee annually or half yearly.

  • The Fee for B.Tech course is Rs.33,000 per semester and For Diploma total fee is Rs.1,12,000.

Courses

Facilities

Hostel

library

Auditorium

Sports

Computer Labs

Cafeteria

Transport

Workshops

Seminars

WI-fi Campus

Mess

Banking

Security

Parking

Apply Now

Similar Colleges


Inquiry Now Apply Now
Inquiry Now Apply Now