Bihar Paramedical Entrance Exam 2023: Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Eligibility Criteria
Bihar Paramedical Entrance Exam 2023: Paramedical courses have become very popular these days and have lucrative career opportunities. This course has a vast field and you can easily work in medicine, nursing, and pharmacy. You can pick any paramedical course of your interest and can apply to any college of your choice. For admission to any paramedical college, you have to clear an entrance exam which is taken at the state or national level. Also Read:- Bihar Scholarship
Latest Notification - Bihar Paramedical Entrance Exam 2023 dates have been announced. Apply through www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in . The medium of the application is online and candidates have to make an online payment.
In this write-up, you will get information about Bihar Paramedical Entrance Exam 2023 which is an entrance exam for admission to Paramedical courses in the state of Bihar. If you are interested in getting admission in paramedical, pharmacy or nursing programs at the undergraduate level, in paramedical colleges of Bihar, then you should sit for BCECE 2023. Read this complete information about Bihar Combined Entrance Exam for Paramedical courses. You will get details about important dates, eligibility criteria, application process and much more information.
Bihar Paramedical Exam Books 2023
What is Bihar Paramedical Entrance Exam?
Bihar Paramedical Entrance exam is conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. This examination is a multidisciplinary exam that is conducted in various paramedical courses offered by the colleges /institutions in Bihar. The exam is conducted for the courses like Bachelors of Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Occupational Therapy, Bachelors of Medical Laboratory Technology, Bachelor of Radio Imaging Technology, B.Sc.Nursing, Bachelors of Ophthalmic Technology, B.Pharm or equivalent courses. This examination is given offline i.e. pen and paper-based and conducted annually. The duration of the examination is 4.5 hours in with an objective type of questions.
PARAMEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAM 2023
Bihar Paramedical Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to apply for this entrance exam –
- The applicant who has passed 12th from recognized board in Bihar.
- You should pass 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Applicants must be minimum of 17 years of age and maximum age is 32 years.
- For GNM and ANM courses the maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates who are currently appearing for 12th can also apply.
- Parents should be Domicile holders of Bihar.
- Parents should be registered refugees of Bihar or be the former employees of the Bihar Government whose post is transferable in Bihar /Jharkhand.
- Candidates whose parents are employees of Government of India and is posted in Bihar or Central govt-run factories /institutions established in Bihar (Central Government /PSUs).
Bihar Paramedical Entrance Exam 2023 Important Dates
The dates of the Bihar Paramedical Entrance Examination are tentative due Covid 19 wave. We have drawn a tentative schedule that you can recheck by visiting www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in .Go through the table and check the application dates. Paramedical Exam Date 2023
Online registration starting Date
Online registration closing date
- Last date of payment through challan
- the Last date of payment through net banking/ debit card/ credit card after submission of the online application form
- 13.06.2023 (upto the banking hour)
- 14.06.2023( till11.59 pm)
Online editing of application form
17 to 18 June 2023
Issue of online admit card
29 June 2023
Proposed Date of Examination
10th July 2023
Bihar Paramedical Exam Registration
To apply, you have to visit the official website of BCECE i.e. www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in and can download the application form or submit it online.
- You have to register yourself through mobile number and Email ID.
- Then you will receive an Emil/SMS which will have your User ID and password.
- You have to revisit the official website and activate your account through the code or information given in your email/SMS.
- After signing, you have to fill in all your details with education etc.
- Then attach your recent photograph preferably coloured with scanned signature in Hindi or English.
- Then go through your form again checking all the information is being filled or not.
- Then you confirm and submit your form.
- After that, you will be redirected to the application fees page that you can pay offline or online.
- The offline method is NEFT challan and the online mode is credit/Debit or Net Banking.
- After making payment, one must successfully download the filled application and keep it for further process.
- For Physics, Chemistry and Biology(paramedical) Group – General and EBC fees are INR 1000 and SC/ST fees are INR 500.
Bihar Paramedical Entrance Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Mode of Exam
Offline i.e Pen and Paper based
Medium of Language
Hindi and English
Three –Physics /Chemistry and Biology
Yes -1 for every incorrect question
+4 for every correct answer
For not answering
No deduction (O)
Number of Questions
Gap between the subjects during exam
The first two papers will be 30 minutes apart and the second break between chemistry and Biology will be 3.5 hours. This break can be used for lunch and candidates are advised to stay close to their examination centers.
Bihar Paramedical Entrance Syllabus
- Physical-world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effects of current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Some basic concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: gases and liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Group 1 and Group 2 elements
- Preparation and properties of some important compounds
- Some p-Block Elements
- General Introduction p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry - Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Classification of hydrocarbons
- Mechanism of electrophilic substitution
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental pollution
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-block Elements
- Group - 5 elements
- Group - 6 elements
- Group - 7 elements
- Group - 8 elements
- d- and f- Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acids
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Cyanides and Isocyanides
- Diazonium salts
- Nucleic Acids (DNA & RNA)
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural organization in animals and plants
- Cell: structure and function
- Plant physiology
- Sexual reproduction
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and human welfare
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Ecology & environment
Bihar Paramedical Entrance Exam –List of colleges in which you can get admission
Bihar College of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy, Patna
B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)
Public Health Institution, Patna
B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology)
Bachelor of Operation Theatre Technology
Bachelor of Radio Imaging Technology
Bachelor of Ophthalmic Technology
Bihar Paramedical Entrance Exam Preparation Books
- Objective Physics by Arihant
- NCERT Exemplar Problems of class 11
- Objective Chemistry by Arihant
- Cengage chemistry series by KS Verma
- NCERT Biology Class XII textbook
- Together with Biology by S Venugopal
- Objective Biology by Arihant
More Entrance Exam
Note – Do not forget to solve last year’s paper and also go for solve question papers.