Updated On - September 12th 2019, Updated By - admin
NEET 2019 Application Form, Exam Date Exam Pattern, Eligibility & Syllabus
NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Exam) is a National Level single and common medical entrance exam for the candidates, who want to take admissions in MBBS and BDS courses in various MCI/DCI approved government or private medical and dental colleges in India. NEET is conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education).
National Eligibility Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Eligibility
NEET 2019 exam eligibility details are as follows:
- Candidates, who want to appear in NEET 2019 exam must be Indian citizens. Although, OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates belong to J&K, Andra Pradesh and Telangana will get All India 15% quota on self-declaration.
- All the candidates to appear in NEET 2019 should have Aadhaar Card to apply.
- Minimum age limit of the candidates to apply for NEET 2019 is 17 years as on 31 December 2017, while maximum age limit is 25 years for General and OBC candidates and 30 years for all other categories.
- Candidates should pass 12th/equivalent exam from a recognized board in Science stream with Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology and English as compulsory subjects.
- Percentage criteria should be 50% marks for General candidates, 45% for Physically Handicapped candidates, and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
NEET 2019 Exam Important Dates:
NEET 2019 exam important dates are given below:
- Online Application process starting date –1st of November 2018
- Closing date of Online Application process –7th December 2018
- Last date of submission of Application fees –7th December 2018
- Admit Card availability –15th April 2019
- NEET 2019 exam date – 5th May 2019
- Announcement of Result –5th June 2019
- Counselling process starts –2nd Week of June 2019
Here we are providing you with the details regarding the filling of
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of NEET 2019, i.e. www.cbseneet.nic.in because Application should only be made via online mode.
- Open the Application Form and fill all the necessary details like Name, Contact Number, Email ID, Qualification details etc.
- Now, candidates have to upload their latest photograph, signature and finger impression. A photograph should be taken against a light background. The signature should be taken on a plain white sheet. Finger impression should be of index finger only.
- Now pay the Application fees via online or offline mode. For online mode, candidates can pay Application fee through Debit/Credit Card and Net Banking. For offline mode, candidates can do the payment through banks e-challan.
- Submit the Application form after rechecking the details.
- Take out the Confirmation Page Print out of Application form for future references.
NEET 2019 Application Fee:
- Application fee for General and OBC Candidates is Rs 1400.
- The application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs 750.
- Candidates can either pay the Application fee through online mode via Debit/Credit Card and Net Banking or use the offline mode via e-Challans of ICICI, SBI, Syndicate and HDFC bank.
NEET 2019 Exam Centres:
- Almost all the Indian States are participating in NEET 2019 exam. The examination will be held in all the major Cities of the country. For further details regarding the participating States and Cities, candidates can visit the official website of NEET.
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern:
- There will be 180 questions
- Mode of the examination will be offline, i.e. pen and paper-based.
- All the questions will be objective type questions.
- question paper will be divided into four sections, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany (Biology).
- Time duration will be 3 hours.
- question paper will be in 8 different languages such as Hindi, English, Tamil, Bengali, Assamese, Gujarati, Telugu and Marathi.
- Candidates will be awarded 4 marks for each correct answer.
- For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted as per the negative marking rules.
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks per question||Marks|
NEET 2019 Exam Syllabus:
- NEET 2019 syllabus usually remains same as per the guidelines of MCI (Medical Council of India). Questions will generally come from four core subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
- The level of questions to be asked in NEET 2019 will be based on 11th and 12th standard, so it is advised to all the candidates that go through CBSE and NCERT books for reference.
- For detailed syllabus, click on this linkhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw3QGPE_2IYPdUY2X0tmT0E0YjQ/view