Updated On - October 1st 2019, Updated By - admin
SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test) 2021, Exam info eligibility, Important dates exam pattern
SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test) 2021
SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test) is one of the most popular University level entrance test in India conducted by Symbiosis International University. This examination is being held for the students, who want to take admissions in various programs/courses in Symbiosis University and its affiliated institutes. This is an annual exam conducted once in a year. Every year, there is a big number of students appear in this exam. The tentative dates of SET have been out and it will be organized in the first week of May 2021.
SET 2021 Exam Eligibility:
Here we are providing you the details regarding SET 2021 exam eligibility according to the different undergraduate programs. Please read this section carefully before applying for the examination.
- For BCA–Candidates have to pass 10+2 or diploma in engineering/technology from a recognized board/college with at least 50% marks. For SC/ST/PwD candidates, percentage criteria is 45%.
- For BBA–Candidates must pass their 10+2 from a recognized board/college with at least 50% marks (For SC/ST candidates, it is 45%).
- For B.A.L.L.B/B.B.A.L.L.B.–Candidates have to pass their 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates). Those, who are waiting for their results are also eligible to apply but they have to submit their passing certificate at the time of admissions.
- Tech–Candidates should have to finish their 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board with at least 45% marks in the above-mentioned subjects (40% for SC/ST candidates).
- BSc. (Liberal Arts)–Candidates must have completed 10+2 from any stream with a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST).
- B.Des. –Candidates should have to complete their 10+2/equivalent/diploma from any stream with at least 50% marks. Candidates, who are appearing in their final year can also apply.
- B Sc. Economics (Hons.)–Candidates should pass their 12th from any stream with at least 50% marks in aggregate. (45% of SC/ST candidates).
SET 2021 Important Dates:
As per the information, here we are providing you the list of SET 2021 important dates:
- The online registration process will start –26th December 2021
- Last date of the registration process – 21st April 2021
- Last date of payment of registration fee –21st April 2021
- Admit Card will be available from – 22nd April 2021
- Last date of downloading Admit Card – May 2021
- Exam Date–4th May 2021
- Date of Result declaration – 14th May 2021
- Counselling process starts –Last week of June or July first week
SET 2021 Application Process:
SET 2021 registration process will start on 26 December 2021. There is no other way to apply for SET 2021 exam except online mode.
- First, you have to visit the official website of SET 2021, i.e. set-test.org.
- You can either apply for one paper of morning session (Law or Design) and one from noon session (Engineering/Health Sciences).
- A SET ID will be generated.
- Now, complete the registration process by filling all the necessary details of the candidate as per Application form.
- Please fill the Application form before the last date, any application after the last date would not entertain.
- Before submitting the Application, you have to upload a scanned copy of your coloured photograph and signature I the prescribed format and size.
- Along with these two, candidates also need to upload the documents (10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, 12th hall ticket if waiting for the result, photocopy of valid passport, portfolio, statement of purpose, 2 letters of recommendations in original, English Proficiency Test, Payment Proof of Application fee) at the time of Application process.
- After entering the necessary details, make the online payment to fill the application fee via Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- You can also submit the application fee offline through Challan payment at Indian/Axis Bank.
SET 2021 Application Fees:
- SET 2021 entrance exam Application fees is Rs 1500.
- Candidates can also pay the Application fees as per programs/courses. The application fee for the per program is Rs 1000.
- Application fees 8 is non-refundable.
- You can pay the Application fees either online mode via Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking or offline mode via Challan payment at Axis/Indian Bank.
- Candidates can also pay the Application by sending Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank in favour of ‘’Symbiosis Test Secretariat’’ payable at Pune.
SET 2021 Exam Pattern:
- Exam is pen and paper mode.
- Type of exam is an objective type test.
- Duration of the examination is 2 and ½ hours.
- There will be no negative marking in SET 2021.
- It will be organized in two sessions i.e. morning session and afternoon session.
- Here are the topic wise marks details of SET 2021:
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||30||30|
SET 2021 Syllabus: As SET 2021 is organized for various programs/courses, there is the different set of a syllabus for every course. Therefore, it is not possible for us to mention each and every topic in this post. General questions will be asked from logical reasoning, analytical reasoning, general knowledge and reading comprehension. Rest of the syllabus will vary according to the course/program you opt to take admission. You can visit the official website of SET to take a glance at the detailed syllabus as per the course you choose.
SET 2021 Examination Centres:
SET 2021 will be conducted in 21 cities. Here is the list of the cities: