As per our research, we have seen many queries regarding paramedical college in Delhi and courses so we bring you this write up in which you will know the type of paramedical courses, admission procedure, placement, and fees structure. Read the complete information below.
What Is Paramedical Course?
Paramedical is a science that deals with prior emergencies before the case goes in the hand of the doctor. It deals with how to make a medical emergency under control. For this special training is given in the form of Paramedical Courses. During this course, the students learn about paramedical sciences and every aspect of paramedical studies. They are given training in the form of live projects and internships where they work in major areas of spinal injury management, burns management, evaluation of general accident scene, etc. The people who work in this field are termed as ‘Paramedics’. Some popular paramedical courses are mentioned below in the article. Students can select their courses as per their interest.
Best Paramedical College In Delhi List 2019
Students should never take the risk to go for normal college. Always chose your colleges from best to good. To make things easy for you we have mentioned a list of best paramedical colleges in Delhi separately. Students can check the colleges according to their course availability.
How To Take Admission in Delhi Paramedical Colleges?
Paramedical Colleges in Delhi admission 2019 are done either on the basis of the merit or on the basis of entrance examination at the national /state level. Some colleges conduct their own written examination followed by a short interview. The admission will also be done after counseling round. Admission will be given to those candidates who will meet the eligibility criteria.
- Students must have completed intermediate from a recognized board.
- Applicants must have PCMB or PCM as the subjects (depending on a course)
- Must have scored minimum 50 % marks.
- For admission to PG paramedical courses, one must possess a graduation degree from recognized board.
Note– Registration does not guarantee admission.
Documents Required to Take Admission In Paramedical Institutes
- The following mentioned original documents to be carried at the time of admission.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks sheets/certificate.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Affidavit for a gap (if any)
- Passport size photographs
- Other certificates as per university/college norms
What is Paramedical College in Delhi Fees Structure 2019?
The fees of paramedical colleges in Delhi vary on the factors like:
- Type of college
- Ranking of the college
- Additional skill courses( offered by few colleges )
The tuition fee of paramedical courses starts from 50 k P/A and go till 2 lakh P/A (course to course). Some colleges /universities provide loan facility as they have a tie-up with banks. Further, the colleges also provide the scholarship to meritorious students and to the students who are from a weak financial background.
Top Paramedical Courses 2019
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)
- Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery (ANM)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (B.O.T)
- Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics
- B.Sc. Medical Technology (Radiotherapy Technology RT)
- B.Sc. (Hons) Optometry
- Diploma in Anaesthesia Technology
Paramedical College in Delhi Syllabus
There are many paramedical courses offered in paramedical colleges in Delhi. The syllabus of these courses are different and can be checked after taking admission in a particular course. For eg. if a candidate is willing to take admission in B.Sc. BMLT course then he/she can look for BMLT course syllabus. Students must go through the subjects they will be learning so that they can get course idea and can analyze the course possibilities.
Placement In Delhi Paramedical Colleges
Most of the Paramedical Colleges in Delhi have separate training and placement cell or have their own running Hospitals where students are being placed. Training and placement cell manage organizing workshops, seminars, company orientations etc. Reputed organizations like
- Apollo Hospital
- Manipal Hospital
Have taken many graduates on a salary package of 2 to 10 lakh P/A. There many other reputed medical companies that conduct their placement test in different paramedical colleges in Delhi.