www sw kar nic in Scholarship is an initiative taken by the Government of Karnataka to upgrade the education of the category students in the society. This scholarship emphasis on SC/ST category students who belongs to weak economic background or any other condition and willing to take their higher studies are supported under this scholarship. To take maximum benefits students can apply before the last date of application. Read our complete article below to know the application process, last date of filling the application form and Prize money.
What is www sw kar nic in 2019?
The government of Karnataka under Karnataka Social Welfare Department is offering Karnataka Scholarship for SC/ST category students on www.sw.kar.nic.in portal. These scholarships are offering for those who want to pursue UG /PG or any other professional-level course. The scholarship offers financial support to the students who are willing to pursue their higher dreams. The main aim of this scholarship is to ensure that category students are taking benefits of this scholarship and fulfilling their goals. Online applications are invited for the year 2018-19 and applicants are supposed to fill their form before the deadline to avoid any kind of rejections.
Students will able to get maximum benefits if they meet all the following eligibility criteria
- Students belonging to the scheduled castes who have passed PU and degree examination with the first division are eligible to apply.
- The Student must belong to SC/ST community.
- He/she should secure 1st class in 1st attempt, in S.S.L.C/P.U.C/Degree /P.G/Professional courses.
- He/she must be studying in a recognized Institution/university.
- There is no income limit.
sw.kar.nic.in Scholarship 2019 Reward
www.sw.kar.nic.in scholarship carries various rewards under the following mentioned categories.
|II PUC, 3 years Polytechnic Diploma||INR 20,000|
|Any Postgraduate courses like M.A, M.Sc, etc||INR 30,000|
|Agriculture, Engineering, Veterinary, Medicine||INR 35,000|
Note – Minimum OGPA is 6.00 for a pass
|O9.00 & Above||1st Class with distinction|
|08.00 to 8.99||1st Class|
|06.00 to 07.99||2nd Class|
|NC||NON- Credit course|
|Examination||Both External and Internal|
|System of Education||Semester|
|*||Spread Over for two years|
sw kar nic in Online Application Form 2019
Candidates should submit their online application by visiting the official website www.sw.kar.nic. To apply one need to follow the mentioned steps:
- Click on the link given in this article.
- Then click on” Online Application” (passed in 2018 only).
- Enter your Aadhar card number and Name
- Select your gender (Male/Female / Transgender)
- Then solve a simple addition for verification.
- Check/Tick ‘Declaration’ box.
- Finally press “ Proceed Button”.
Step -2: Print the Application Form
- Go to the reprint link.
- Select your course from the drop-down list.
- Enter your registration number.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Hit the download button.
Step -3: To Edit sw.kar.nic.in Scholarship Application Form
- Visit the official website.
- Select your course completion list.
- Enter your registration number.
- Enter Your Date of Birth.
- Select your college type (CBSE/Karnataka /Another state)
- Press ‘Go button.
Step -4: Check Application Status
- Go to the status page on the official page.
- Candidates can select any option Applicant Number Wise or College Wise.
- If the option is Applicant Number wise then enter your applicant number.
- If your option is college wise then follow view button:
- Select your course.
- Selection your District
- Then select your Taluk
- Select your College
Deadline to Apply
The tentative last date to submit online www. Sw.kar.nic.in the application is 15/3/2019.
Scholarships Available On www.sw.kar.nic.in Portal
Here is the list of some upcoming scholarships for Karnataka Students, available on the sw.kar.nic.in portal.
1) Pre Matric Scholarship for Minorities
This scholarship is for minority students studying in class 1st to 10th. The scholarship is offered in the state of Karnataka which aims to offer financial assistance to pursue proper schooling. On the whole, the scholarship is started by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India.
Eligibility– Students must be minority category. Candidates must be studying in class 1st to 10th and must have scored minimum 50% marks. Domicile of Karnataka is important.
Reward- INR 350 to 500 p/a is given under this scheme.
Deadline to Apply- September to October
To Apply- Click Here
2) Research Guidance PhD Fellowship for Backward Classes
This scheme can be applied by the students who are willing to pursue a PhD program in many streams. The scholarship is offered to backward class candidates by the Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Government of Karnataka. For male children, only two candidates can apply. There is no such limitation for the girl candidates.
Eligibility – Must be a permanent resident of Karnataka and should apply for a full-time PhD. This scholarship is only for backward class candidates.
Reward- INR 5000 per month will be given.
Deadline to Apply – 7/Dec/2019 (Tentative)
To Apply –Click Here
This scheme is for the students who wish to go abroad for their masters or PhD program. The scheme is offered by the Social Welfare Department under the government of Karnataka. This scheme includes many benefits for the deserving candidates.
Eligibility – Students must be SC/ST community having domicile of Karnataka. One must have an admission letter of any top 200 universities of the world.
Reward –Offers 100% financial assistance to study abroad.
Deadline to Apply – 16th /July/ 2019
To Apply –Click Here
4) National Overseas Scholarships for Minority Community Students
This scholarship is offered by Directorate of Minorities under the government of Karnataka. The scholarship aims at offering financial assistance to the students of minority background. The scholarship is for the students who wish to pursue their higher studies.
Eligibility – Minority candidates who are domicile holder of Karnataka. He/she should be below the age of 38 years and must have scored 60% in the last qualifying exam.
Reward – Offers financial assistance up to 20 lakh.
Last date – 16th /July/2019 (Tentative)
To Apply – Click Here
sw.kar.nic.in Scholarship 2019 Enquiry
For any kind of support and query, in scholarship these mentioned numbers: 9008400078, 080-22634300, 080-22340956
Check out more: