- UPES-DAT All Design Courses Scholarship 2019
- Vidhyaa Scholarship for Higher Education
- UPESEAT B.Tech Scholarship UPES 2019
- NIU Scholarship cum Admission Test (NSAT) 2019
- Chief Minister Medhavi Student Scheme 2018, Madhya Pradesh
- Dr. Reddy's Foundation Sashakt Scholarship 2019
- Maidh Trust Scholarship 2019
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) 2019
- Central Sector Scheme Of Scholarships For College And University Students 2018-19
Khorana Program For Scholars
Khorana Program for Scholars 2019 is being offered by The Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India, Indo-U.S. Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) and WINStep Forward. Students enrolled in pre-final year bachelors or master’s degree in biotechnology and allied areas can apply for this 10-12 weeks program. Through this scheme, the young scholars are encouraged to pursue research work at the University of Wisconsin-Madison (UW) and partner universities in summer 2019.
Khorana Program For Scholars Eligibility 2019
Here, we are providing some of the necessary eligibility conditions which students have to fulfill to apply for this scheme:
- The aspirant must be pursuing bachelors or master’s degree in biotechnology and allied areas such as agricultural, food, health and biomedical sciences at recognized institutions of India.
- Students enrolled in the studies of B.Tech., M. Tech., MSc., B.E., M.E., M.S., Integrated B.S-M.S., B.V.Sc., M.V.Sc., B. Pharm., M. Pharm., MBBS., and Master in Medical Science and Technology (MMST) can also apply.
- Students who are completing their degrees on or after May 2020 are eligible. Final year/ Ph.D. students cannot apply for this program.
- Applicants must have CGPA of at least 8.0 or 80 %.
Khorana Program For Scholars Rewards 2019
The selected students will get a chance to pursue an internship from the prestigious colleges of US. The internship lasts for a period of 10 to 12 weeks. The scholars will receive a stipend, round-trip airfare and health insurance.
How To Apply For Khorana Program For Scholars 2019
Students have to follow these steps in order to apply for Khorana Program for Scholars 2019:
- Click here to apply online.
- Click on “Apply Now” button and then click on “Start Application”.
- Sign up the account by entering a username (email ID) and password.
- Now, fill all the details required in the form.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your details.
List Of Required Documents
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Qualifying degree mark sheet
- Statement of Purpose including Introduction, Aim, Methodology, Anticipated Outcomes and References.
- No Objection Certificate
All the aspirants are informed that the application of Khorana Program for Scholars 2019 has been now available. The last date to apply is 31st October 2018. The program will be held in the month of May-July 2019.
The selection of the eligible students will be done on the basis of merit of qualifying examination.