S.N. Bose Scholarship 2019
S.N. Bose Scholars Program 2019 is meant for the Indian students pursuing bachelor’s and master’s courses in disciplines like Atmospheric and Earth Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Engineering Sciences, Mathematical and Computational Sciences, and Physical Sciences. This scholarship is being offered by The Science & Engineering Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India, the Indo-U.S. Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) and WINStep Forward.
Through this scholarship, the students will get an opportunity to experience research facilities in top US institutions. The scheme also forms the collaboration between India and US in the Research & Development sector. Students are encouraged to take up research as a career.
S.N. Bose Scholarship Eligibility 2019
Here, we are listing the eligibility criteria of S.N. Bose Scholars Program 2019:
- Students pursuing a Bachelor’s or master’s degree program from a recognized institution of India can apply for this scheme.
- The disciplines of pursuing UG and PG degree are Atmospheric and Earth Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Engineering Sciences, Mathematical and Computational Sciences, and Physical Sciences.
- Candidates who are studying Ph.D. cannot apply.
S.N. Bose Scholarship Reward 2019
The duration of an internship is 10-12 weeks. It will be conducted in the month of May/June 2019. The selected students will get a stipend, health insurance and airfare.
How To Apply For S.N. Bose Scholarship 2019
The application process of S.N. Bose Scholars Program 2019 will consist of following steps:
- The application process will be online.
- Click here to apply online.
- Click on “Apply Online” to start the application process.
- Enter your email ID as username and password.
- Now, fill all the requisite details.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- At last, submit the form.
- Candidates may retain the completed application form in PDF format.
S.N. Bose Scholars Program 2019 application form is available now. The last date to submit the filled-in application form is 31st October 2018.
Based on the fulfillment of eligibility conditions and academic performance, the students will be selected for the award of scholarship. Candidates completing their degree courses on or after May 2020 can apply.