- UPES-DAT All Design Courses Scholarship 2019
- IIHS Urban Fellows Programme 2019
- Vidhyaa Scholarship for Higher Education
- NIU Scholarship cum Admission Test (NSAT) 2019
- IUBH Online MBA Scholarship 2019
- Maidh Trust Scholarship 2019
- Central Sector Scheme Of Scholarships For College And University Students 2018-19
Women Scientist Scheme-B (WOS-B) 2018
Department of Science and Technology (DST) is providing the Women Scientist Scheme-B (WOS-B) 2018-19 to the women scientists and technologists who had a break in their career and want to re-enter into the mainstream. The scheme aims to encourage the women scientists to pursue a research career in science & technology domain (S&T). The scheme puts emphasis on the projects related to S&T interventions for social benefit.
The areas in which proposals could be submitted are:
- Agriculture and Allied Sciences (AAS)
- Health, Food and Nutrition (HFN)
- Engineering and Technology Development (ETD)
Women Scientist Scheme-B (WOS-B) 2018-19 Eligibility
Following are the eligibility conditions which candidates have to fulfill to apply for this scheme:
- This scheme is open for women scientists or technologists having a break in their career.
- Students holding Ph.D. in Basic/Applied Sciences or M.Sc. in Basic/Applied Sciences or M.Phil/M.Tech/M.Pharm/M.VSc or equivalent degree or B.Tech. or MBBS or other equivalent professional qualification can apply for this scheme.
- The minimum age limit to apply for this scheme is 27 years and maximum age limit is 57 years.
- SC /ST /OBC and physically challenged candidates will get a relaxation of 5 years in the age criteria.
Women Scientist Scheme-B (WOS-B) 2018-19 Rewards
The details regarding the value of this scheme are given below:
- Ph.D. in Basic or Applied Sciences or equivalent degree candidates will get INR 55,000/- per month. The total project cost must not exceed INR 30 Lacs.
- M.Phil/M. Tech or equivalent degree holders will receive INR 40,000/- per month. The total cost of the project should not exceed INR 25 Lacs.
- M.Sc. or equivalent degree holders will receive INR 30,000/ per month. The project cost must not exceed INR 20 Lacs.
- The total project cost covers the fellowship of Principal Investigator (PI), travel contingencies, consumables and minor equipment.
How To Apply For DST WOS-B 2018-19
The application process of this fellowship scheme is described below:
- Candidates can apply through the e-PMS portal.
- Click here to apply online.
- Click on “New PI Registration”.
- Fill all the registration details.
- After successful registration, candidates will get user ID and link for generating password into their registered mail ID.
- Now, login your account, fill all the required details and upload the necessary documents.
- At last, submit the form.
- Send 2 hard copies of the submitted research proposal by speed post to the following address:
Dr. Namita Gupta, Scientist,
Department of Science and Technology,
Technology Bhawan, New Mehrauli Road,
Documents Required While Applying For WOS-B 2018-19
- Biodata of applicant
- Research proposal
- Certificate from PI
- Endorsement from the head of the institution
- Conflict of Interest
Women Scientist Scheme-B (WOS-B) 2018-19 application form has been available from 6th October 2018. The deadline for the submission of proposals has been extended up to 16th November 2018.
The eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their research proposal.