AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) is one of the prestigious Medical Universities in India offering various UG (Undergraduate) and PG (Postgraduate) medical courses to the aspirants. Every year, lakhs of candidates appear in AIIMS entrance exam but the only view of them able to qualify the exam.
Although admissions in AIIMS are done through single medical entrance exam, i.e. NEET but AIIMS also conducts its own entrance exam for the admission in different medical courses. There are 7 AIIMS in the country in various cities (Delhi, Jodhpur, Bhopal, Patna, Raipur, Bhubaneswar, and Rishikesh). There are 672 seats in AIIMS for which more than 3 lakhs candidates apply.
The official notification of AIIMS 2019 entrance exam is released and according to it, AIIMS Exam will be held on 27th, 28th May 2019. In this post, you will get all the information regarding exam that includes eligibility criteria, important dates, Application form, Application fees, exam pattern, and syllabus.
|Online Registration of AIIMS 2019 commences||November 30, 2018 – January 3, 2019|
|Online Registration of AIIMS 2019 ends||February 21 – March 12, 2019|
|Admit Card release date||May 15, 2019|
|AIIMS 2019 exam date||May 25 - May 26, 2019|
|Announcement of Result||June 12, 2019|
|First Round of counselling starts||July 2 – 6 2019|
|Second Round of counselling starts||August 2, 2019|
|Third Round of counselling starts||September 3, 2019|
|Open counselling (On Requirement)||August 1, 2019|
Candidates, who are willing to apply for AIIMS 2019, should fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria:
- Candidates applying for AIIMS should be Indian citizen, OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and foreignpersonnel.
- Minimum age limit of the candidates to apply for AIIMS 2019 is 17 years as on 31st December 2019. Candidates born on and after 2002 will not consider for admission in AIIMS.
- Candidates should pass 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as core subjects.
- Candidates should need to get at least 60% marks in the above-mentioned subjects to appear in AIIMS 2019. Percentage criteria for SC/ST and PWD are 50%.
AIIMS 2019 Application Form
Aspirants of entrance exam should have to fill the online Application Form, which will be available from February 2019 onwards. Candidates can only apply for the exam through online mode. There is not any other mode to apply. Here we have mentioned each step to fill the online Application Form of AIIMS 2019 exam:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website, i.e. www.aiimsexams.org
- Now, click on online Application link and fill up the complete and correct details such as Full Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Complete Address, Email Address, Contact Number etc.
- It is requested to all the candidates that enter the details carefully because once the form is submitted, you will not be able to make any further changes.
- Submit the Application Form and note down the registration number.
- Now, upload your recent color passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit the application fee through online mode and submit it.
- Candidates have to take the print out of the Application Form for further use.
AIIMS 2019 Application Fee details are as follows
- AIIMS 2019 aspirants can only pay the Application fee through online mode via Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- For General/OBC candidates, Application fee is Rs 1000.
- For Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST), Application Fee is Rs 800.
- There is no Application fee for OPH candidates.
- AIIMS 2019 exam is a computer-based exam (Online).
- The question paper of AIIMS Exam consists of 200 questions.
- There will be multiple choice questions.
- Total Marks for the exam is 200.
- For every correct answer, candidates will get 1 mark.
- For every wrong answer, there will be a deduction of 1/3rd marks.
- Question paper language would be English or Hindi, candidates can opt their favorite language at the time of filling the Application Form.
- Section-wise details of AIIMS Exam is as follows:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Biology (Zoology and Botany)||60||60|
|Aptitude and Logical Thinking||10||10|
AIIMS 2019 syllabus details on the basis of each section are given below:
- Circular Motion
- Nuclear Physics
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Electronic Devices
- Electro-Magnetic Induction
- First law of Thermodynamics
- Wave Motion
- Thermodynamics: Work and heat
- State of Matter
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Physical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Chemistry of Elements and Compounds
- Molecule and Chemical Bond
- Structure of Atom
- Periodic Properties of Elements
- General & Inorganic Chemistry
- Reproductive System
- Genetics and Evolution
- Developmental Biology
- Diversity of Animal Life
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Xylem and Phloem-their cell elements and functions
- Transpiration & respiration
- Tropic and turgor movements
- Internal structure of stem and secondary growth
- Internal structure of dicot and monocot roots
- Internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants
- Botany and Human Welfare
- Anatomy and Physiology of Plants
- Meristems-Plant growth and development
- Absorption and cell water relations
- Transport of water and minerals
- Books and authors
- World Records
- Top officials of big companies
- Major corporate events
- Punch line of companies
- Famous award, and prizes
- Current Affairs
Upcoming Entrance Exam
We could't find any exams!
Related Entrance Exam
- Application Date
13th April 2019
- Exam Date
- Result Date