- Applicants must hold MBBS and MD/MS degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Candidates, who have postgraduate medical degree/provisional pass certificate by 31st December 2019 are eligible to apply.
- Applicant must have completed their 3 years of rotary training by 31st December 2018.
- Candidates must be registered with MCI /State Medical Council.
- Candidates can apply for the application via online mode.
- No other mode will be entertained to submit the application form.
- The registration process will start from April 2019.
- Candidates have the liberty to choose exam center, date and time.
- Once the test center is allotted, it cannot be changed later.
- An incomplete application form will be rejected.
- The application Fee of DNB CET 2019 is Rs 4500.
- Applicants can pay the application fee via credit/debit card/net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- An examination will be conducted via online mode.
- The question paper will be given in multiple question type format.
- A total number of questions are 180.
- The language of the question paper in English.
- Duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted as negative marking in the paper.
- The subjects in question paper will be framed are Medical Specialities, Surgical Specialty, and surgical specialty.
- Human Physiology and Biophysics
- Human Anatomy
- Introduction to humanities and Community Management
- Forensic medicine including Toxicology
- Community Medicine
- Medical and its allied specialties
- Radio-Diagnosis and Radiotherapy
- Radio Diagnosis and imaging
- Dermatology and STD
- Surgery and its allied specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
DNB CET 2019 Exam Last Date, Application Form
DNB CET 2019 is organized by National Board of Examination (NBE) for the admission to DNB PG and DNB super specialty courses.DNB CET is an acronym used for Diplomat National Board Centralized Entrance Test that creates a platform for the candidates to pursue courses like DNB/MS/MD and super specialty courses. This examination is conducted twice in a year (January and July Session). It is to be noted that from 2019, the admission into DNG PG courses will be done on the basis of NEET PG score. The postgraduate courses including 6 years course in Plastic Surgery, Nero- Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
In this article, we have provided important details regarding DNB CET 2019. Read the complete article below.
Below mentioned points are the eligibility criteria on the basis of which, candidates can apply for DNB CET 2019:
We have provided important dates of DNB CET July session. Candidates can go through the dates and prepare accordingly. Changes may take place regarding the dates by the authority. Updates (if any) will be done on our page.
|Online Registration Starts From||April 2019|
|Application Closing Date||Last week of May 2019|
|DNB CET Exam Date||In the month of July|
|Result Declaration||First Week of August 2019|
DNB CET Application Form will be available online from April 2019. You can apply for the exam by visiting the official website. Here are the full details regarding how to apply for DNB CET 2019.
DNB CET application fee details are as follows:
DNB CET exam patterns details are given below:
Candidates must have an in-depth understanding of the syllabus of the examination. Students should go through the subjects properly so as not avoid or miss any important topic. We have provided the syllabus of DNB CET 2019 including pre-clinical subjects, para-clinical subject, and clinical subject.
Pre Clinical Subject
Para Clinical Subject