NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Exam) 2019 is a National Level single and common medical entrance exam for the candidates, who want to take admissions in MBBS and BDS courses in various MCI/DCI approved government or private medical and dental colleges in India. NEET is conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). Admissions in MBBS and Dental courses were done on the basis of AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test) but from 2016 onwards, AIPMT was replaced by NEET.
In this post, we will provide you with all the important details regarding NEET 2019 exam which will probably be conducted on 10th May 2019. You will get information such as NEET 2019 Application Form, NEET 2019 Registration, NEET 2019 Application Form Requirements, NEET MDS 2019 Exam Date, NEET 2019 Exam Centres, NEET 2019 Exam Syllabus, and NEET 2019 Exam Eligibility.
NEET MDS 2019 Result
NEET MDS results 2019 has been declared. Aspirants who appeared in the exam can check their result on the official website of NEET. Cut-off released and merit list to be out soon. Check out cut off below -
How to Download NEET MDS 2019 Result
Step 1: Go to the official website link here https://nbe.edu.in/ResultMDS/Login.aspx
Step 2: Enter your Roll Number
Step 3: Put your date of birth
Step 4: Enter the captcha code shown below
Step 5: Click on the login button
Step 6: Download YourNEET MDS Result
NEET 2019 Application Form: Here we are providing you the details regarding the filling of NEET 2019 Application Form:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of NEET 2019, i.e. absent.nic.in because Application should only be made via online mode.
- Open the Application Form and fill all the necessary details like Name, Contact Number, Email ID, Qualification details etc.
- Now, candidates have to upload their latest photograph, signature, and finger impression. A photograph should be taken against a light background. The signature should be taken on a plain white sheet. Finger impression should be of index finger only.
- Now pay the Application fees via online or offline mode. For online mode, candidates can pay Application fee through Debit/Credit Card and Net Banking. For offline mode, candidates can do the payment through banks e-challan.
- Submit the Application form after rechecking the details.
- Take out the Confirmation Page Print out of Application form for future references.
NEET 2019 Application Fees details are as follows:
- The application fee for General and OBC Candidates is Rs 1400.
- The application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs 750.
- Candidates can either pay the Application fee through online mode via Debit/Credit Card and Net Banking use the offline mode via e-Challans of ICICI, SBI, Syndicate and HDFC bank.
NEET 2019 exam eligibility details are as follows:
- Candidates, who want to appear in NEET 2019 exam must be Indian citizens. Although, OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates belong to J&K, Andra Pradesh and Telangana will get All India 15% quota on self-declaration.
- All the candidates to appear in NEET 2019 should have Aadhaar Card to apply.
- Minimum age limit of the candidates to apply for NEET 2019 is 17 years as on 31 December 2018, while maximum age limit is 25 years for General and OBC candidates and 30 years for all other categories.
- Candidates should pass 12th/equivalent exam from a recognized board in the Science stream with Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology and English as compulsory subjects.
- Percentage criteria should be 50% marks for General candidates, 45% for Physically Handicapped candidates, and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
NEET 2019 Exam Important Dates
- Online Application process starting date – November 1, 2018
- Closing date of Online Application process –December 7, 2018
- Last date of submission of Application fees –December 2018
- Admit Card availability –April 15, 2019
- NEET 2019 exam date – 10th May 2019
- An announcement of Result –May 5, 2019
- Counseling process starts –June 5, 2019, 31 Aug 2019
NEET 2019 Exam Centres
Almost all the Indian States are participating in the NEET 2019 exam. The examination will be held in all the major Cities of the country. For further details regarding the participating States and Cities, candidates can visit the official website of NEET.
Type of Exam
State Level Exam
NEET 2019 syllabus usually remains same as per the guidelines of MCI (Medical Council of India). Questions will generally come from four core subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology.
The level of questions to be asked in NEET 2019 will be based on 11th and 12th standard, so it is advised to all the candidates that go through CBSE and NCERT books for reference.
For detailed syllabus, click on this linkhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw3QGPE_2IYPdUY2X0tmT0E0YjQ/view
- There will be 180 questions to be asked in NEET 2019 exam.
- Mode of an examination will be offline, i.e. pen and paper-based.
- All the questions will be objective type questions.
- NEET 2019 question paper will be divided into four sections, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany (Biology).
- Time duration will be 3 hours.
- NEET 2019 question paper will be in 8 different languages such as Hindi, English, Tamil, Bengali, Assamese, Gujarati, Telugu and Marathi.
- Candidates will be awarded 4 marks for each correct answer.
- For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted as per the negative marking rules.
Upcoming Entrance Exam
Related Entrance Exam
- Application Date
February 21 – March 12, 2019
- Exam Date
- Result Date
June 12, 2019