Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics Ltd Admission Process 2021-22, Fees and Courses
For Free Counselling, Register Now
Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics Limited (AAAL) is one of the best flying institutes in India which is located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It has been established in the year 1994.
AAAL imparts education in the field of aviation and aeronautics. The offered courses are Commercial Pilot License, Private Pilot License, Hours Building, Instructor Rating, and Aspirant Pilot Program. The duration of the courses is 9 Months to 2 Years.
Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics Ltd. Admission 2021-2021
- For Admission in Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics Ltd.- Apply Now
- To get admission to Commercial Private License, student need to complete 10+2 in science stream with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board.
- Student should be medically fit as pr the norms and standards laid down by DGCA.
- Students are requested to bring all the original and attested copies at the time of admission.
- For admission to Private Pilot License, student must have completed High school with science and mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board. The duration of course is 6 to 8 Months.
- To be eligible for Instructor Rating, students must have completed a Commercial Pilot License or any higher category license issued by DGCA.
- To get admission to Hours builing, student must hold a valid CPL or PPL issued by DGCA or any recognized institute approved by DGCA.
Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics Ltd. Courses and their Fees 2021
Check here Aviation and Aeronautics Courses list with their fees-
Private Pilot License (ppl) – Pilot Training
Commercial Pilot Licence
Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics Limited, Ahmedabad Fee Structure
Here is the fees structure of Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics Limited-
For CPL course:Rs.24,40,000, Mode of payment : At the time of admission Rs.5,00,000, Third Month or 25 hrs of Flying Rs.5,00,000, Seventh Month or 75 hrs of Flying Rs.5,00,000, Eleventh Month or 125 hrs of Flying Rs.5,00,000 and Fourteenth Month or Completion of 150 hour Rs. 4,40,000.
For PPL Course: Total Fees Rs.7,00,000, Mode of Payment: At the time of admission Rs.3,00,000, Third Month or 20 hrs of Flying Rs.2,00,000 and Fifth Month or 40 hrs of Flying Rs.2,00,000.
The accommodation fee is not included in the course fee. A student has to pay separately for the accommodation facilities.
Why Join Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics Ltd.
- It offers the best facilities for its students to learn flying in India. There are well qualified, dedicated, and experienced instructors, State of the art training facilities and well equipped latest aviation type of equipment.
- It is come on those few academics who operate from an International Airport.
- It is considered in one of the best flying schools of India having its own hangars with connected facilities at SV Patel International Airport. Also, it is only a flying institute in Ahmedabad with a fleet of 4 single-engine aircraft Cessna 172/ Cessna 152.
- It is 1st academy in India to impart the state of the art elite-I gate full flight navigation trainers.
- There are excellent teams of engineers who give 100% services at all times. It has a large stock of spares which is restocked from time to time from no break in flying time.
- The campus of the institute is well maintained and there are air-conditioned classrooms with best audiovisual training aids, well-stocked library with a rich collection of aviation books, magazines and videos, Crew Briefing Rooms, Well furnished accommodation facility with a choice of AC and Non AC rooms.
- Over 300 students have been placed in airlines and aviation sectors.