- Post-Metric Scholarship for SC Students 2018-19 Assam
- Education Scholarship Scheme for Army Personnel 2017-18
- Internshala Career Scholarship for Girls (ICSG) 2019
- Shobhit University Girl’s Scholarship For Higher Education
- TIFR Visiting Students Research Programme (VSRP-2019)
- Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojna, Haryana 2018
- Vidhyaa Scholarship for Higher Education
- Chief Minister Medhavi Student Scheme 2018, Madhya Pradesh
BIPF- Professor Ghanshyam Dash Scholarship for Higher Education 2018
BIPF- Professor Ghanshyam Dass Scholarship for Higher Education was started by IMFA in the memory of renowned historian late Professor Ganshyam Dash. It is granted by Bhansidhar & lla Panda Foundation to promote higher education in the field of Engineering, Medicine and Liberal Arts at any UGC recognized Govt. College or Institution. The scholarship covers 90% of the expense which includes all 4-semester fee. Total 6 scholarships are awarded every year in which 4 scholarships will be given to the meritorious students from underprivileged background of Odisha.
Professor Ghanshyam Dash Scholarship Eligibility 2018
- The annual Income of the family should not exceed more than 2lakh p/a
- Preference will be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST and physically handicapped category.
- Candidates must be pursuing engineering, liberal arts, and medicine from any Govt. college or institution which is recognized by UGC.
- Applicants must be domicile holder of Odisha.
How To Apply For BIPF Scholarship for Higher Education 2018
Candidate can apply for the scholarship by post or in hand. One needs to follow the mentioned steps below:
- Download the application form by visiting the official website.
- Take a print out.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Attach all the mandatory documents.
- Signature of guardian /parent is important.
- Send it to the following address:
Student’s application must include attested copies of the following:
- Mark Sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Admission proof of college.
- Income certificate of parents from the Tahsildar/Competent authority.
- Domicile certificate.
- Caste certificate
- Certificate of physical disability.
- Passport size colored photograph.
- The selected students will be given the expenses of the entire four semester that is up to INR 1 lakh per annum.
What Is The Selection Procedure For Ghanshyam Dash Scholarship
The selection for BIPF- Professor Ghanshyam Dash Scholarship for Higher Education 2018 will be on the basis of rank/percentage and marks scored in the qualifying examination. The authority will also take financial background into account.
Deadline to apply for this scholarship is 30th-October -2018