Updated On - July 20th 2022, Updated By - Lalit Singh
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2022: Login, Application Form, Status, Amount, Last Date, Eligibility
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2022 is a technology initiative formed by the NSDL E-Gov (NSDL E-governance infrastructure limited). The Vidyasaarathi scheme aims to fill the gap between the education and financial status of our country. The vidyasaarathi scholarship provides an easy, accessible, and transparent platform. The scholarship connects many educational stockholders together for the way providing the best financial platform for the applicants.
Online applications for the year 2022 are open. This scholarship is for the students who are pursuing the undergraduate course, ITI, B.E/B. Tech and Diploma program. Students pursuing graduation from bachelor’s of science, commerce, arts or any other relevant field can apply. This scholarship is only for the students who live near the ACC Plant located across the nation. The scholarship is not for the students whose parents are an employee of ACC or they themselves are an employee. This scholarship is running under the aegis of Associated Cement Companies (ACC).
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Fresh List
Here we have mentioned the fresh list of Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2022. Students can go through this list and can apply for any following scholarship.
- NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship 2022 for class 12th students
- NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for BA, BCOM, B.Sc Students 2022
- NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for 11th Students 2022
- NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for Class 10th Students 2022
- NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for Post Graduate Students 2022
- Tata Realty Scholarship for Girls Pursuing 1st Year Architecture
- Tata Realty Scholarship for Girls Pursuing 1st Year B.E/B.Tech
Vidyasaarthi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Percentage criteria falling for different programs are :
- UG – Min 50% in class 12th.
- E/B.Tech – Min 50% in 12th or 50% in Diploma.
- ITI- Min 35% on the 10th.
- Diploma – Min 35% in SSC.
Vidyasaarthi Scholarship Amount
The selected candidates of Vidyasaarthi scholarship 2022 will get the following mentioned amount:
- The scholarship reward is INR 5000.
- Diploma students will receive an amount of INR 20,000.
- Students for the ITI course will receive a scholarship up to INR 20,000.
- For B.E/B. Tech one can receive an amount up to INR 30,000.
- Applicants pursuing graduation will get an amount up to 5000.
Vidyasaarathi Application Form 2022
- One must apply through the Vidyaasarathi Scholarship login.
- For Vidyaasarathi login visit vidyasaarathi.co.in
- Before applying read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill your information for login.
- Then choose your relevant scheme and apply easily.
- After submitting make sure you take print pour of filled application form for future reference.
- Domicile certificate
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet (1 year for 2nd-year student and 2nd year for 3rd-year students )
- Student bank passbook
- Admission letter
- Income certificate
- Optional document pan no/voter ID and passport.
Vidyasaarathi scholarship Status
Students can check their application status by login details of their IDs and clicking on “Check status” of their relevant scholarship.
Check Other Scholarship